• ベストアンサー

ABC News が聞き取れない

NHKのABC News Showerでスクリプトが載っていたのですが、何回聞いても分かりません。ほんとうに I would say it's fair we get this money, you know. We need this airport. と言っていますか? I'll??、 very we get this money,you know.. 確かにveryじゃ意味が通じないですが..

この音声・動画ファイルは再生できません。
  • USB99
  • お礼率41% (85/206)
  • 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Karinpapa
  • ベストアンサー率41% (136/324)
回答No.2

fとvは発音上の口の形が似ているので、fair we とveryの発音、似ていると言えば似ていますね。 wouldも発音的には弱いので、なかなか正確に聴き取るのは難しいとは思いますが、何度も聴いてみるしかないですね。特にI wouldは他にもよく出てくると思いますので、別の箇所を聴いてみて比べてみるといいと思います。

その他の回答 (3)

• cowlon
  • ベストアンサー率57% (152/265)
回答No.4

そう言っています。 I wouldはよく、I'dに省略されます。 この場合彼はI wouldと言っていますが、ぼそぼそしゃべっている上に、アメリカ南部(?)のアクセントで話しているので、I uudに聞こえてしまいます。 No.2さんの言うとおり、FとVは似ていますね。FairとWeが繋がってVeryと聞こえるのかも。でもここでVeryと言っていたら、Veeeriと変なふうに発音していることになってしまいますね。

USB99
質問者

お礼

まとめお礼ですみません。皆様、ご回答ありがとうございました。 fair we をveryに聞こえているというご指摘になるほどと理解できました。でも、難しいですね..

noname#125540
noname#125540
回答No.3

私もあまり聴き取れませんが、そのスクリプトを読みながら聞けば、「ああ、そう言ってるみたいだな」とは思います。 強弱を真似して読んでみてはどうでしょうか。

• ocanada
  • ベストアンサー率30% (33/107)
回答No.1

本当にそう言ってます。

関連するQ&A

• ビートルズのA HARD DAY'S NIGHTの歌詞について

You know I work all day To get you money to buy you things And it's worth it just to hear you say You're gonna give me everything So why on earth should I moan  'cause when I get you alone You know I feel okay という歌詞が曲中にありますが、意味がわかりません。 教えてください。

• この曲の歌詞の和訳をして欲しいです

GOOD 4 NOTHINGのBROKENRADIOという曲の和訳をして欲しいです(^౪^) ※歌詞↓↓ I don't wanna go back to my old life, so never look back I don't wanna be, you don't need to be, we don't need ordinary days I don't wanna go back to my old life, so never look back I don't wanna be, you don't need to be, we don't need ordinary days This isn't what we want You gotta break out from it COME ON COME ON COME ON You know this feeling Cause we never say good-night LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO We know this feeling Keep on rockin' through the night We are a broken radio

• 難関高校の同意文作成問題の解答を教えて下さい。

(1)I don’t know the writer of this novel. I don’t know(    )(    )this novel. (2)We have to take care of the dog. The dog has to (    )(    )(    )(    ). (3)Please remember to say hello to your parents. Please don’t(    )(    ) say hello to your parents. (4)How beautiful his garden is! What a(    )(    ) he(    )! (5)500years have passed since this tower was built. This tower(    ) five (    )years(    ). (6)I did know what I should say. I did know (    )(    )say. (7)August 28 is my birthday. I(    )(    )(    ) August 28. (8)Whose is that old bicycle? Who does that old bicycle(    )(    )? (9)If you don’t study hard,you‘ll fail in the entrance examination. (    )(    ),(    )you‘ll fail in the entrance examination. (10)This is a photograph taken by her in Narita. This is a photograph(    )(    ) in Narita.

• これを和訳すると何て書いてありますか?

Let This Go I think I'm need, of a quiet walk home And as we step forward we would rather be alone So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go

• 英文の翻訳をお願いできますか?

彼からのメールのないようですが、英語力の乏しい私には意訳ができません。どなたか翻訳してもらえないでしょうか? I could not respond because of my job yoğunlğundan. At this time in my personal life and my business life, he decides to live in because of the stress I'm not sure. You get very impatient. I do not understand why. People to marry each other very well need to know. I married again to another without fully concluded'm not ready for marriage. Friendship and friendship and love in the coming time, as more development would be better for us. And together we will make better decisions about what to do. Why so quick to make a decision as I insist you do not understand. These are very serious issues. Decision can not be easy. More do not recognize each other full Incentives. And the Japanese society and Turkey have different traditions. In this regard you and me how we can comply with this tradition. I think people need to know each other a long time for marriage. We only We saw each other 2 days. I think this closeness, friendship and love each other without breaking continues in this way and get upset. Conclusions as a result of friendship beautiful. I very busy businessman, I can not take too much time for my private life. Please forgive me because I can not talk much with you.you get to me a very special person and I'm very happy to know you.I want to be with you always in the future. I like you very much.

• この what はなんでしょうか?

これはイギリス生まれのある二人が、「イギリス料理はおいしくない」と言われている事に関しの会話を文にしたものの一部です。雑誌に掲載されていました。 I think when people say that English food doesn't taste good , I think they mean that it's very plane and simple. But , you know what we say in Britain - that the food doesn't need spice or anything added because the vegetables are fresh ,good, good quality meat. この英文について質問なのですが、But , you know what we say in Britain のwhatはどういった働きをしているのですか?関係代名詞でしょうか?無くても良いような気もするのですが、やはりあるからにはきちんとした理由があるのでしょうね。知りたいです。こういう働きをしていて、こんなときに使うんだ、という事を教えてもらえると嬉しいです。 以下自分の訳です。 「私は思うんだよ。みんなが、イギリス料理はおいしくないと言うとき、それは、味付けがシンプルである事を意味しているんだって。けど、イギリスで我々は言うよね、野菜は新鮮だし、肉の品質もいいし、イギリスの食べ物はスパイスなど必要ないって。」 それではよろしくお願いします。

• 竹内まりやの~人生の扉~の英文の訳

お世話になります。 竹内まりやの「人生の扉」が大好きなのですが、 間に入っている英文の意味がどうしても知りたいのです。 日本語に訳していただけませんでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 I say it's fun to be 20 You say it's great to be 30 And they say it's lovely to be 40 But I feel it's nice to be 50 I say it's fine to be 60 You say it's alright to be 70 And they say still good to be 80 But I'll maybe live over 90 I say it's sad to get weak You say it's hard to get older And they say that life has no meaning But I still believe it's worth living But I still believe it's worth living

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 Last weekend daylight saving time (summer time) ended in Europe. So now the difference between Europe and Japan is 8 hours instead of 7. It's very inconvenient for me, because now I need to be in the office earlier to talk to my Japanese colleagues. But more importantly ... I feel you are 1 hour further away from me :(((( Anyway I've been preparing for our holiday: Wednesday 1st Dec: I pick you up in Paris airport and drive to Brussels, that day we can do sight seeing in Brussels Thursday 2nd Dec: visit Antwerp and towards the evening we go to Leuven Friday 3rd Dec: visit Brugge Saturday 4th of Dec: you can relax do some more sight seeing in and around Brussels and in the afternoon we drive back to Paris airport Sunday 5th of Dec: ... I miss you very much ... I hope that you like this? If you want to change something please let me know, ok? I'm happy with everything as long as I can see a happy you. Everything is set for a very nice holiday. I just hope that there won't be any trouble with the volcano in Iceland or French workers who strike (they tend to do this ... very annoying). The last few days the weather has been very warm. Actually last night was the warmest November night since they started measuring it in Belgium. Very strange. But now it's very beautiful ... all the trees have nice brown and yellow leaves. I wish I could show you ... but I'm afraid that by the time you come the leaves will be gone. I'm counting the number of days until I can see you ... and see I will have enough fingers to count the days ... now I also need to use my toes :) I've imagined many times the moment when I'm going to see you walk out of the door in the airport ... I just wished this would happy tomorrow . 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• 【翻訳依頼!!!】

【翻訳依頼】 こちらの文章を日本語翻訳してください。 動画の中に気になる文章がありましたので。 宿題でもなんでもありません。 よろしくお願いいたします。 . It's a Love Story. This Love is difficult, but It's real. Don't be afraid, We'll make it out of this mess. It's a Love Story, Baby, just say Yes. I've got tired of waiting. Wondering if you were coming. My faith in you was fading. When I met you. I keep waiting for you. Save me, I've been feeling so alone. I don't know what to think.

• 翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳をお願いします。 通販で、納期に時間がかかるとのことだったので、 「納期(8月中)に間に合うならば手続きを進めてください」 という旨のメールを送ったところ、以下の返事がきました。 よろしくお願いします I wanted to let you know that we are looking at about 4-5 days to get in here and once I have those in here we will ship that right out for you so you are looking at about 7-10 days to get that delivered to you. It sounds like we will be able to get this to you buy the end of August so I will get this order in the system and get your name on those parts and once those show up ship them out unless I hear otherwise from you. If you have any other questions or need anything else please let me know.