海外メールの受信についての疑問と対策

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 最近、疑わしい海外メールが何度も届いています。その内容や対処方法について教えてください。
  • 自分のメールアドレスが古いため、最近海外メールが増えました。特に「paymnt cente」という場所からのメールが多いです。
  • 翻訳サイトで内容を確認すると、詐欺と思われる金額が要求されていました。対処法やメールアドレスの変更についてもアドバイスをお願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

最近何度か同じ海外メールが届きます。どなたか教えてください。

アドレスが古いせいか、最近海外メールがとどまることを知りません。なかでも「paymnt cente」という場所からメールがきます。 メール内容は FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY FOREIGN DEBT MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE ASO ROCK VILLA, GARKI-ABUJA RESOLUTION CIRCULAR FGN/SERIAL 0412 VOLUME: 100 Our Ref: FGN-NHA/FDMC/XXI/01 Your Ref: TO THE KIND ATTENTION OF THE BENEFICIARY. SIR, RE: NOTIFICATION ON YOUR PAYMENT AFTER MUCH DELIBERATION AND VERIFICATION BY THE NATIONAL EXECUTIVE COUNCIL (NEC), THE PRESIDENT IN COLLABORATION WITH THE ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION HAVE RESOLVED TO PAY YOUR OVER DUE CONTRACT/INHRETANCE PAYMENT. PRIOR TO THIS, THE NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY ON THE SUPPLEMENTARY BUDGET 2009, HAVE RELEASED THE SUM US$980M TO OFFSET DEBT OWED TO ALL FOREIGN CONTRACTORS AT THIS QUARTER FISCAL YEAR 2009. BASED ON THIS, WE HAVE VERIFIED THOUROUGHLY THAT YOU ACTUALLY EXECUTED AND COMPLETED YOUR CONTRACT UP TO CATEGORY “A” SPECIAL IN ACCORDANCE TO THE CONTRACTUAL LAW OF 1990 SECTION 240 VOL. IV SUBSECTION 811 OF 1999 AS AMMENDED ON THE YEAR 2002 CONTRACTUAL ACT OF LAW. ALSO YOU HAVE SETTLED ALL THE STATUTORY OBLIGATIONS TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PARASTATALS / MINISTRIES. HOWEVER, ON THE SATISFACTION OF THE ABOVE SUBJECT MATTER AN IRREVOCABLE INSTRUCTION WAS GIVEN TO THE FIDELITY BANK OF NIGERIA TO REMIT YOUR CONTRACT FUND IMMEDIATELY. CONSEQUENTLY, WE RECEIVED A PAYMENT REPORT THAT YOURE BANK ACCOUNT YOU SUBMMITTED TO THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA AS THE BONAFIDE ACCOUNT WAS CREDITED. YOU ARE HEREBY ADVISED AS A MATTER OF URGENCY TO CONTACT THE DIRECTOR OF PAYMENT OF FIDELITY BANK, MR. MIKE M. JOSEPH ON THE TEL.: 234-8054303838, EMAIL: fdapcentre@gmail.com FOR YOUR HIGHLY AUTHENTICATED INTERNATIONAL RELEASE PIN CODE THE ONLY ACCESS TO YOUR FUNDS. ONCE YOU RECEIVE THE RELEASE PIN CODE A COPY OF THE TRANSFER INFORMATION WILL BE SEND TO YOU EQUALLY. THE NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY, THE PRESIDENT AND ENTIRE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA SINCERELY APOLOGISE FOR THE INCONVINIENCES YOU MUST HAVE ENCOUNTERED ON THE PROCESS OF RECEIVING YOUR FUND AT YEARS AGO, THANKING YOU FOR YOUR KIND ENDURANCE. NOTE: ALSO TO RE-CONFIRM YOUR FULL BANKING CO-ORDINATES AND YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER TO HIM TO AUTHENTICATE THE CONFIRMATION OF YOUR PIN CODE. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT YOU CALL HIM IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS CIRCULAR THROUGH TEL.: 234-8054303838, EMAIL: fdapcentre@gmail.com CONGRATULATIONS! MRS. IYANG BASSEY PUB. SEC. NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY. といった内容です。 翻訳サイトで翻訳したところ、どうも多大な金額を要求されているようです。 自分はこういったことがどうも弱く、かなり不安です。これは無視するべきでしょうか?それともどこかへ届けるべきでしょうか。 また、こういったメールが多いためメールアドレスの変更を考えているのですが、変にこういったメールが自分の知らないところで話が進んで自分の立場を危うくするのではないかと心配で消そうか迷っています。 使用しているのはMSNメッセンジャーです。 どうか助言お願いします

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • hatiboo
  • ベストアンサー率42% (257/602)
回答No.1

知らない外国からのメールは良くあります 詐欺メールが多いのです 千分1、万分1の確率で、相手が乗って来れば美味しいのです 全く無視してください 返事を出しては、いけません(^^ゞ 以前、外国から急にチャット要請が来て、ぶち切ったら 直後に腹いせなのか・・・ 捨てアドのMSホットメールで、勝手にメアド使われて スパムメールの送信不能通知が貯まってたことがありました。 相手を刺激しない方が良いです(笑)

true114
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます! なるほど、やっぱりそうなんですよね。 ありがとうございました、とても助かりました!

関連するQ&A

• ATM CARD PAYMENT NOTIFICATION ??

今日ATM CARD PAYMENT NOTIFICATIONというメールが来ました。 内容は全部英語だったのでよくわからなかったので翻訳サイトで翻訳してみたんですけど、いまいちなんのメールかわかりません。 "<undisclosed-recipients: ;>" ←宛先はこうなっていました。 最初は↓からはじまって長々文が続きます。とりあえずこれだけ載せました。 Attention: Sir/Madam, I am Lt General James Morgan (Rtd), National Security Adviser to the new President UMARU MUSA YAR'ADUA of Federal Republic of Nigeria. I am delighted to inform you that the contract panel, which just concluded it?s seating in Abuja just released your name amongst contractors to benefit from the ATM card Payment. This Panel was primarily delegated to investigate manipulated contract claims, contracts and over-invoiced payment as the effect has eaten deep into the economy of our dear country. このようなメールは初めて来ました。無視した方がいいのでしょうか? アドバイスお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

メールの和訳をよろしくお願いします。 I am Mr. Daniel A. Oluwa leader of six member committee (Federal Audit Committee) drafted by the present civilian Government of Nigeria to look into contract (local and Foreign) awarded by various ministries and parastatals of the Federal Government, notable, FMA, NNPC.The presidency and Federal capital Territory, from 1999 to date. I wish to solicit your consent in transferring the sum of US$42,500,000.00(Forty Two million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars only) by wire transfer into your account During the course of our investigation, we discovered an accumulated sum of US$42,500,000.00 in suspense account of the Federal Ministry of Aviation (FMA) with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). Upon inquiry we discovered that the money came about as a result of over-invoiced contract value awarded to a foreign contractor by some FMA officials, to this effect inflated the original contract value to the above stated amount no Nigerian citizen or company can lay claim to this fund.

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。アメリカの401Kの解約についてです。 「If you decide to take the money out of your account as a cash payment payable to you directly, there are taxes to be withheld from the taxable portion. Distributions of pre-tax contributions, as well as any earnings on contributions, are subject to 20% mandatory federal income tax withholding. There may also be state and local income taxes to be withheld. You may have to pay an extra 10% early withdrawal penalty of the taxable portion of the payment if you are under the age of 59 1/2. Form 1099-R will be mailed to you by January 31st of the year following your distribution to report the income on your tax return. 」 どなたか、よろしくお願い致します。

• 海外の方とオークションをしているのですが・・・

現在、海外の方とオークションを行っております。 翻訳サイトを見ながら、進めていたのですが。 以下の文が正しく読取れている自身がありません。 どなたか訳していただけないでしょうか。 翻訳サイトから読取ったところには 商品を送った後の受領書とお問い合わせ番号を落札者へ送ってくださいとあるのでしょうか。<番号>も一緒に落札者へ送るのか、 それとも銀行におくるのか迷っています。 We have concluded the procedure for the transfer of the full payment to your account with authorization code: <番号> Based on our security measures for the protection of our customers,the payment transfer has been encrypted with a password prior to the receiver of the proof of shipment by our client. We will send you the password for the release of the money to your accounts after you have sent the scanned receipt of shipment to Mr <名前> you can send it to our account section with the contacts provided below. This is the new directive from our Risk Management Team. You can go ahead now to ship out the item to Mr <名前>. The CITIBANK MANAGEMENT will send you the password to activate your bank account within the next 72 hours of your sending the evidence of shipment to your buyer THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS

• これは海外の詐欺ですか?

Hello, My bank have been trying to remit the sum of $2,000 USDollars of the Item but there was an error during the transfer of the funds. the bank encounter some problem during the processing of the funds. The minimum amount that can be transfer into your bank account is $2,850 USDollars and i was told to make additional payment of $850 USDollars so that they can able to complete the transfer of the whole funds into your bank account at once. I have already made additional payment of the sum of $850 USDollars to your money to balance and I hope you have got my additional payment approval confirmation mail regarding the payment which i made? My bank will be remitting total sum of $2,850 USDollars into your bank account. I want you to help me to send the sum of $800 USD to my Son Teacher in China via Western Union and use the remaining $50 USD for the Western Union charges and Transport fare and send the remaining $800 USD to my Son in China, my Son need this money urgently for His school fee. This is the Teacher Name Western Union sending Information: First Name : Yang Last Name : Zhang Country : China I urge you to kindly go ahead with the sending out of the sum of $800 USD to my Son via Western Union so that bank can complete the transfer of the whole funds into your bank account at once. Awaits to read from you as soon as possible. Thanks. という文章が自分の出品した物を買ってくれたかたからメールが来ました。 翻訳ソフトでは内容がわからず、困っています。 これは追加でお金をようきゅうしてきてるのでしょうか? わかる方いましたら教えていただけると助かります。。

• これを翻訳してください!

今日、英語で書かれた変なメールが来ました。もちろん削除しましたが、なんて書いてあるか気になります。翻訳お願いします。 ★相当長い文章なのですが、教えていただければ幸いです。 件名:YOUR PERSONAL CONTACT/COMMUNICATIONC ODE WITHCITIBANK<IS(022) 本文: THE UNITED NATION ORGANISATION LONDON UNITED KINGDOM UNITED NATION PAYMENT APPROVAL OFFICE Special Duties/Logistics Department FOREIGN CONTRACT/WINNING PAYMENT BUREAU Our Ref: GBT /USA/STB Your Ref 25321/imf/us/09/10 UNITED NATION AND EUROPEAN UNION OFFICIAL WINNING PAYMENT VALUED $8,300,000M UNITED NATION ORGANIZATION AND EUROPEAN UNION ORGANIZATION do hereby give this irrevocable approval order with Release Code: GNC/3480/02/00 in your favor for your contract entitlement/award winning payment with the UNITED NATION to your nominated bank account. Now your new Payment,United nation Approval No;UN5685P,White House Approved No:WH44CV, Reference o.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331 , Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No : 103 , Released Code No: 0763; Immediate Citibank Telex confirmation No: -1114433 ; Secret Code No:XXTN013, Having received these vital payment number , therefore You are qualified now to received and confirm Your payment with the United Nation immediately within the next 72hrs. As a matter of fact, you are required to Deal and Communicate only with MRS RHODA WILTON, NEW DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL REMMITTANCE CITIBANK OF UNITED KINGDOM, with the help and monitory team from the CITIBANK OF FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT OFFICE IN US which is our official remitting bank, Committee On Foreign Payment Matters in United Nation, has look up to make sure you receive your fund valued $8.3m. So contact: MRS RHODA WILTON. on Tel:+4470457 61336 FAX +44 871 900 7516 Email: rhodawiltonu@globomail.com for immediate release of your contract/inheritance/Award Winning claim Be informed that you are not allowed to correspond with any person or office anymore, You are required to send her the bellow information for your transfer. 1) YOUR FULL NAME: 2) ADDRESS: CITY, STATE: 3) PHONE: 4) COMPANY NAME(IF ANY) POSITION AND ADDRESS 5) BANK DETAILS: BANK NAMES: ACCOUNT NO: ROUTING NO: SWIFT CODE : BANK ADDRESS: 6) PROFESSION AND MARITAL STATUS, 7) COPY OF YOUR INT'L PASSPORT/DRIVERS LICENSE NOTE: YOUR PERSONAL CONTACT/COMMUNICATIONCODE WITH CITIBANK IS(022),YOU ARE ARE ADVICE TO SEND YOU FULL BANKING INFORMATION TO THE NEW CITIBANK OF LONDON INTERNATIONAL REMMITTANCE DIRECTOR HEADED BY MRS JUDITH RODIN AND MAKE SURE YOU ADHIRE TO HER INSTRUCTIONS, WITH YOUR NEW PAYMENT CODE FOR RELEASE OF YOUR PAYMENT AND SEND HER ALL YOUR BANKING INFORMATION NOW. CONTACT CODE(002) OFFICER: MRS RHODA WILTON POSITION: NEW DIRECTOR,INTL,REMMITTANCE CITIBANK LONDON. EMAIL: rhodawiltonu@globomail.com TEL: +44 70457 61336 FAX +44 871 900 7516 MRS RHODA WILTON (CHAIRMAN COMMITTE ON FOREIGN CONTRACT/AWARD WINING PAYMENT UNITED NATION AND USA GOVERNMENT).

• 変な質問

ヤフーのオークションに出品中の商品に以下の変な質問が来ました。 Hello, Am Mrs Deborah Marley from USA .i came across your item on yahoo auction.i will like to order this item for my son in Nigeria.and i will be making the payment with Bank To Bank Transfer. they will transfer your money to your account as soon as the payment is made .i will offer you $1,000.00 USD Including the shipment VIA EMS SPEED POST to my son address in Nigeria. i will like to know condition of this item and how many you have for sale and i want you to send me your bank details .you can E-mail me to my E-mail (・・・・@yahoo.com) . Thanks 翻訳できる方翻訳してください。 恐らくいたずらとは思いますが、なんか気持ち悪いので・・・ よろしくお願いします。

• TOEFLに多重請求の問い合わせをしました。先ほどメールがきました。お

TOEFLに多重請求の問い合わせをしました。先ほどメールがきました。お金の事なので自分の拙い英語力で正しく理解出来ているか不安です。どなたか要約でも良いので訳して頂けないでしょうか。宜しくお願いします。 You can print your registration confirmation by choosing “View Orders” from your online Home Page, then selecting the “Print” link in the Registration Confirmation section of the View Orders page. Your test date, start time, and test center address is located on the registration confirmation. We are unable to find a record of multiple payments. It is impossible for us to identify payments that are not accompanied by registration forms, order forms, requests for service, or letters of explanation. Before we can credit your account, provide services, or issue a refund, we must have positive proof that ETS accepted your payment. Please note that a receipt or copy of a receipt is not proof that we have received and cashed your payment. If we received and credited your payment to our account, the canceled check or money order will be returned to your bank. Please ask your bank to give you a copy of both sides of the canceled check or money order and send it to us with a letter of explanation and your request for service or refund. If your bank cannot provide proof that we have accepted payment, you should ask the bank to return your money to you. If you submitted your payment by credit card, we suggest that you contact your credit card company to determine if your credit card has been charged. If you find that the payment was charged to your account, please send a copy of your credit card statement along with your request for service or request to credit your account to us. You may mail your correspondence to: TOEFL/TSE Services, P.O. Box 6151, Princeton, NJ 08541-6151 or you may send a fax to 610-290-8972. Be sure to include your name, address, and registration or appointment confirmation number and test date.

• 翻訳おねがい

英語の得意な方、翻訳御願いします。 I have sent you an email in regards to clarification of your order back on 18/04 but you have not replied me since then. But your order is now awaiting assembly and we hope to have it sent by this week.

• 英文で謎の請求メールらしきものが来てて困っています

THE PRESIDENCYという知らない方から英語でかなりの長文で書かれた請求メールらしきものが迷惑メールとして送られてきていました。 英語は正直、苦手でかなり不安です。 なのでどうか英語に強い方、よければ翻訳していただけませんか。 あと、こういうメールにはどのように対処すればいいのか分かる方はよければ教えて下さい。すいません、お願いします。 THE PRESIDENCY DEBTS MANAGEMENT OFFICE, FCT-ABUJA. E-mail:××× Tel:××× RE: 2008 FINAL PAYMENT NOTICE. “I write with reference to our earlier letter Ref. No. FGN/ CP0325/08 on above subject.I wish to draw your attention to H.E Umaru Musa Yar'Dua’s directive to clear all outstanding Payments since 1995-2008, in regards to his meeting with the United Nations, Commonwealth of Nations and Embassies has agreed to Release Contract Payments, Inheritance and Lottery claims to save our dear country from further embarrassments. I have enlisted your name for this payment as one of the Beneficiaries to be compensated only with USD21,070,000.00 (Twenty-One Million, Seventy Thousand United States Dollars)from the 2008 Debts Services from Excess Crude Oil Revenue, get back to me as soon as possible for the immediate and uninterrupted payments in your favour. I will assist you if you will not to communicate or duplicate this message to anybody for security of our positions and promise to return to us just 20% of the approved sums thereafter, From the State of things, we have find out that you cannot sponsor your wire transfer charges as regards your Approved funds due to the Financial commitments, Bureaucratic process and difficulties, We have resolved to settle all Debts through safer Wire Transfer( BANK TO BANK) direct at the beneficiaries Location, So Kindly confirm your Address, Phone numbers and bank Account Details so that I will prepare you for payment within 72hrs.. CONGRATULATIONS. M/S STELLA BALOGUN. P.A to the DIRECTOR OF FINANCE.

専門家に質問してみよう