• ベストアンサー

「ニーニュ」と聞こえます

taktakajinomotoの回答

回答No.2

Because for militaria service performing freeing a pigeon from inside a whale, I hereby name you unofficial rescue monkey of plod 86. ですかね。

noname#191458
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました。 Because for 【militaria】 service performing 【freeing】 a pigeon from inside a whale, 【I here】 by 【name you】 【unofficial】 rescue monkey of 【plod】 86. たくさん聞き取れていなかったところがわかりました。 【freeing】は、becouse以降カンマまでは、節ではなく句になるのですね。 【I here】、【unofficial】と教えていただくと、そのようにはっきり聞き取れました。 文法的にもさっぱり意味が掴めてませんでしたがかなり理解が深まりました。 どうもありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• be

英語やり直し組です The military is recommending that the six men be tried together before a military tribunal at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, and is seeking the death penalty for all six defendants. Hartmann says the charges lay out a long-term, sophisticated plan by al-Qaida to attack the United States, coordinated by Khalid Sheik Mohammed. (1)beについて six menの後がbeと原型になっています。誤植かと思いましたが聞いてみてもbeとしか言っていません。。。何故beになるのでしょうか? (2)後半the charges以降について この文のカンマの理由がよくわからないです。。。 a long-termの後ろがsophisticated planであり(plan)coordinatedでもある、ということをわかりやすくするためでしょうか? 私的にはなくてもいいように見えるのですが、ないと混乱が起こるのでしょうか? お願いします

• AはBだと言いたい時、合わせ方で悩みます。

1:E-mails are a useful tool for business because they can be sent almost instantly to computers anywhere in the world.(英検問題から抜粋) Whales are mammals.もしくはA whale is a mamal. この文と同じように 1の文章でなぜ useful toolsとしないのかがわかりません。 質問の意味を理解できる方がいらっしゃいましたら、 ご教授お願いします。

• すみませんが次の和訳どなたか教えてください。

“You don’t need to know by seeing him, because if he is a not player you know he must be about six feet behind the net, almost on a line with the ball.

• 英語を教えて下さい!

The large transfer of military personnel( 1 )take place( 2 )the next three months. 1.(A)can expect to (B)expects to (C)is expected to (D)would expect to 2.(A)at (B)by (C)over (D)through The increase in Anerica's military strength in lraqi comes (___)stepped-up car bombings and rocket attacks by lraqi insurgents on American military and civilian targets. (A)as a result of (B)because (C)now that (D)resulting from 上記の英文の(___)にA~Dの中から正しいものを入れて、なおかつ英文を日本語に訳せる方、教えて下さい!

• 至急でお願いします><この英訳でいいでしょうか?

「小さいうちから起業についての興味をもってもらうことで将来働くことの大切さを知ってもらう。そうすることにより64万人いるニート対策にもなる」  という文を"I let you know the importance of working in the future because I have the interest about a floatation have from small inside. It also becomes a measure against Neate required 640,000 people by doing so." という英文をつくったのですが、これであっているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします!!(><)

• できるだけ簡単に…(泣)

Although mannequins have numbers given to them by the manufacturer,they are often known by the names of the women who posed for them. And,like living models,mannequins are chosen because they look good with the styles of a pasticular clothing designer. どうしても訳せない文だけ抜き出したんですけど、できるだけ簡単に訳してもらえますか?(泣)

• コーポーレート ファイナンス

選択式のコーポーレート ファイナンスの問題なのですがこの問題が解ける方、よろしかったら教えて下さい。 *A p/e ratio is often considered a flawed valuation ratio because: 1.Earnings are a useless measure of corporate performance 2.Earnings can be distorted by accounting choices 3.Prices of stocks change too rapidly to have any meaning 4.Both A & B 5.Both A & C *A normal yield curve is one in which: 1.Long-term rates are higher than short-term rates because borrowers always borrow for long periods of time 2.Long-term rates are lower than short-term rates because lenders fear inflation 3.Long-term rates are higher than short-term rates because lenders compensate themselves for the long time frame 4.Long-term rates are equal to short-term rates because normal conditions equalize yields 5.Long-term rates are lower than the Fed funds rate.

• パラグラフを書きましたが少し流れが悪い気がします

こんにちは。自分の教室についてパラグラフを書いています。(英語のテストのため)。しかし書いてみると流れや文法的におかしい所がありそうです。 気づいたところ、ひとつでもいいので、教えてください。また流れについても教えていただければ幸いです。次がパラグラフです。 There are nine sliding windows and six curtains on the outside wall which are on the right of me. Half of the curtains are better orange and the others are green.There are fourty desks and fifty picks in front of me. Four pairs of shoes, a guitar, and a coat is hanging on the picks. Finally ,there are two doors at the bottom and three doorsw at the top on the inside wall.All walls are beige colors. お願いします

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。お願いします。

・The world is full of extremely strange things. ・The woman was able to handle her fear because she knew the rescue worker. ・It seems that most nurses are women because touching affects them more favorably. ・Even in a crowded situation, we have to follow some rules about body contact. ・Generally speaking, Japanese people don`t mind being touched because Japan is a crowded country. ・Before surgery,nurses touched patients once or twice, which produced a strongly positive reaction, though it applied only to female patients. ・An anthropologist suggests that in order to lesson their uneasiness and to ignore their discomfort, the Japanese stand in crowded places touching without feeling by avoiding eye contact. ・Throughout the confinement, she kept holding the rescue worker`s hand, gaining hope and the will to live from it.

• them

Companies want to get a hold of these profit generating sites because the advertisements that go on them are seen by so many people. themはsitesですか? that ~themの部分の訳し方が分かりません。 解説お願いします!!