• ベストアンサー

添削願います

お願いします 毎日英語で日記を書いている者です。下記日本語を英語にした場合の添削をよろしくお願いします 寝るときに彼(1歳の子供)はいつも僕の横にいるが、朝起きると彼は僕の足元にいる。彼は寝相が悪い。 As I sleep, he always sleep by my side, but as I wake up in the morning he sleep near my leg. he is really toss around in his sleep. 特に横にの言い方が簡単そうで悩みました。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • KappNets
  • ベストアンサー率27% (1557/5688)
回答No.2

添削すると下記: When I sleep, he always sleeps by my side, but when I wake up in the morning, he sleeps near my legs. He really tosses around (or, rolls about) in his sleep. 1. 単純文法ミスが多数あります。"s"; He/he; "is toss" 2. as より when がよく使われます。

malibu0426
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました 単純文法ミス気をつけます(汗) また是非よろしくお願いします

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

noname#86553
noname#86553
回答No.3

When I go to bed, he always sleeps beside me, and when I wake up in the next morning, he (often) sleeps near my foot. He tosses and turns a lot in his sleep (while he is sleeping).

malibu0426
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました また是非よろしくお願いします

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • wathavy
  • ベストアンサー率22% (505/2263)
回答No.1

寝るときに彼(1歳の子供)はいつも僕の横にいるが、朝起きると彼は僕の足元にいる。彼は寝相が悪い。 As I sleep, he always sleep by my side, but as I wake up in the morning he sleep near my leg. he is really toss around in his sleep. 私なら(元の文を生かしています) When I slept, he lied by my side, but when I woke up in the morning I found him near my legs, he is quite active while he is asleep. 過去形と、現在形を混ぜているのは、過去の事実と、現在も続く事実を分けています。

malibu0426
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました また是非よろしくお願いします!!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 添削お願いします。

高校1年生です。 本文添削していただけないでしょうか・ (略) I even wave my keys around dramatically so that they will remember it. 彼らがそれを覚えるように、私は劇的に私のキーをまわりで振りさえします。 Some do, but some still write my name as Key, not Kay. いくつかはします、しかし、何人かはキー(ケイでない)としてまだ私の名前を書きます。 Because of this, I sometimes think that spelling is not important in Japan. このため、私は時々、つづり方が日本で重要でないと思います。 以上3問です。英語が大の苦手です よろしくお願いします

• カッコに入る英単語

このカッコに入る英単語は何ですか? My broken leg kept me ( ) all night. 1 asleep 2 awake 3 sleep 4 wake

• 英訳 添削など。

訳したので添削してください。 勇気のある人についてにプレゼンをします。 文が少し足りないので足してもらっていただけたら嬉しいです。だいたい2分~3,4分くらいでプレゼンしたいと思います。 添削だけでも結構です。 または、全く違う勇気がある人についての話があれば書いてほしいです。 これが、自分が考えた文です。 クラスのある人がいじめられていた。 私は見て見ぬふりをしていた。 だか、私の友達はいじめられていた人を助けようとしていた。 もし、助けて次にいじめの標的にされるかもしれないというのに。 だか、彼は助けた。 彼は悪い人たちにいじめをするなと説得した。 結局、いじめはなくなり、その友達もいじめられることはなかった。 私はその友達はとても勇気があるなと思った。 私もこのように勇気のある人になりたいと思いました。 One of my classmate was treated as a tool. I closed my eyes . However,my friend was going to help the person. If he help the person, the next bullying target he will be come. But,he helped him. He persuade the bad guys dont bullying others. In the end, bullying stopped and my friend did not become the target of bullying. I thought my friend had courageous. I thought that I would also like to become as courageous as he was.

• 英文問題の添削をお願いします。

英文問題の添削をお願いします。 次の英文の[ ]に適語を入れなさい。 1東京は日本で一番大きな都市です No other city in Japan as large [ as ] Tokyo. 2彼はあなたほど背が高くない He is less tall [ about ] you. He is [ not ] as tall as you. 次の和文英訳しなさい。 彼と同じくらい上手に英語が話せたらいいのに I wish I could he speak English as well as. もし私が鳥なら、飛べるのに ※2通り書きなさい  If I were a bird, I could fly.  I could fly if I were a bird. よろしくお願いします。

• よろしくお願いします

I recently started dating a guy who is, by most measures, the perfect match. He’s intelligent, handsome, considerate, has a great job and is great in bed. The only catch is, he is really, really nerdy. Not in the good way. He’s pretty socially awkward, he doesn’t have many friends and I feel a little uncomfortable introducing him to my friends. We’re compatible in every other way, but I’m just not ready to bring this guy around. Am I being shallow? Not in the good way.はなぜ限定のようなtheなのでしょうか?あと、bring this guy aroundはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文添削お願いします。迷子

My kid is lost. I noticed he'd dissapired without knowing when I was (shoppping)around the vegetable corner.Actually, I felt something wrong with my son because his voice faded/died out before I knew it even though/as he usually stayed by my side and appealed to me for a snack whenever we come here. 要旨は「子供が迷子なんです。野菜コーナーにいる時知らぬ間にいなくなっていたんです。実は、ここに来る時は側にいておやつを買ってとねだるのに(as=買ってとねだるので)、声が聞こえなくなり息子に何か違和感を感じたんです。」のようなものなのですが、添削して頂き何か良い表現や接続詞用法があれば教えて頂ければ幸いです。

• 添削お願いいたします.

こんばんは. 添削お願い致します. (1)Before I had time to find my host, he was by my side with a great smile on his face. →私は私のホストを探す前に彼は私のそばにいて彼の顔で微笑んでいた。 (2)We shook hands, and in my broken English I managed to thank him for answering my letter. →私たちは握手をし、片言の英語で私は彼に感謝を込めて経営して手紙に答えた。 解説と添削よろしくお願い致します。

• 添削お願いします

問題 「今日では,作業用,ペット型,人間型など,さまざまな種類のロボットが開発されていますが,あなたは将来どのようなロボットにどんなことをしてもらいたいですか。70語程度の英語で述べなさい。」 回答 「I want a wondering robot to put my room in order.My room is always messy:books and magazines are piled up here and there on the floor, and papers are scattered around.I sometimes begins to straighten up my room, but soon I become tired of it.If my dream of having a tidying-up robot comes true, my room will always be in order, and I`ll be able to study in good spirits.」

• 夢についてのディスカッション(添削希望)

お願いします HOW OFTEN DO MOST OF YOU REMEMBER DREAMS, TALK ABOUT THEM, OR WRITE THEM DOWN?というディスカッションのタイトルがありまして以下のように書いてみました、恐れ入りますがどなたか文法を添削頂けると非常に助かります。 I have a dream once in a great while. My dreams always carry hidden messages. Therefore, when I sleep, I always put a memo beside me. Curiously enough, when I have a dream I wake up in the middle of the dream every time. So Waking up first time the morning, I dot down the memo as soon as possible and I full back to sleep. I become awake in the morning again; I take down the details about the dream from the memo. One of my impressive dreams is when I lose my direction in life, I had a dream. In the dream, I went somewhere by bicycle but I could not find it. I gave up and went back to my house. My mother was waiting for me. She said “You could not find it could you? You look very tired, but it is simple. Check your map then you will know where it is” I do not know map exact meaning but I think the dream carry hidden meaning.

• 英語の文章添削してください。

お隣の騒音に対してメモを残したいです。 英語が苦手なのできちんとした文章にしたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 dear neighbor my name is◯◯ i write as your not home when you leaving in the morning please close the door quietly. our bedroom is next to your door , so that noise and voice at the elevater hall its make us wake up. thank you.