遠隔のアメリカ人からのメールを日本語に翻訳してほしい

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 遠隔のアメリカ人からのメールを日本語に翻訳してほしい。
  • 返信内容についてのアドバイスを求めています。
  • アメリカ滞在中の荷物の処理方法について悩んでいます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

日本語に訳してください

遠戚のアメリカ人よりメールが届きました 私は全く英語ができないので 訳してください それに対しての返信は何といえばいいと思いますか? みなさんも 遠戚の者だと仮定して よきアドバイスお願いします at the moment i was staying at my employees place. they hired me and we were getting the visa done but they were not sure it would be finished by the time my visitors visa ended. so i had to make sure i leave before my visa expires on the 2nd of june. that is why i got a ticket home. now i am deciding on if i should come back. the ticket was round trip. now i am trying to figure out if i do stay in the usa how to pack up the stuff i still have here. not sure if that makes sense.....

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ladeda
  • ベストアンサー率55% (21/38)
回答No.1

今は、雇ってもらった所の従業員用宿舎に居ますが、そこでビザを申請してもらっているのですが、私の(現在の)ビザの期限が切れる前に完了するか定かではないようです。だから私はビザの切れる6月2日までに出国しなければなりません。そういうわけで家(国)へ戻るチケット(飛行機)購入したんです。往復券だったので、戻って(アメリカへ)来ると事に決めました。アメリカに居るなら、荷物をどこまでどうまとめようか迷ってる、理にかなったことしてると思ってる.....。    返事ですが、どういう状況かは分りますが、それに対してどう言いたいかは想像付きませんので、また、このコーナーに出してみては?あいにく私は、もう出かけてしまいますが。

その他の回答 (1)

• ladeda
  • ベストアンサー率55% (21/38)
回答No.2

あれ?日本に居るのですか?だとすると日本へ戻るって事ですね、でももしアメリカに留まるなら荷物どうしようって事ですね。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に訳お願いします

I com back In France because my traveling In Madagascar was not so nice. Now I am In Paris, and I stay hier about on weekends. After that I Will com In Nice at my home. 英語勉強中の外国人友人からのメールです。 想像と英語力がないとわたしには無理そう。 よろしくお願いしますm(._.)m

• 英語を日本語に訳して貰えますか?

友人から来たメールの文章ですが、なんとなくしか理解出来ません…。英語が堪能な方に訳して頂きたいです…。 Me if i think to marry my EX-boyfriend...in one point i did . but thank god i did not ..he really was not a good boy.he was a evil boss like character..so what he say or nothing! .....he try to control me always ......... and he never care if i need it to finish a project .. so that how she was... ) but now i am by my self and is good but i feel lonely.. and that how i feel now !

• 日本語にお願いします!!

以下の文章です。 I will not apologise, because I intentionally said what I said. Because I am acid and mean when I am sad and angry. oh it was a joke, but I didn't tell it to be funny I realized that you have no interest at all in talking with me. That is why I am angry. I am probably angrier with myself, for having thought you cared about me. However, you do not. Even if you say it, it is not true. If “i'll be busy " is enough to forbid us from talking by voice, even if you have time, it means I count nothing for you, evidently. Fine. I take it as it is. I thought you didn’t often ask me to talk because you were shy, and maybe were afraid my answer was no. But no, you never do that because the truth is you don’t care at all about it.

• 英文の日本語訳お願いします。。

この英文どうやって日本語訳すればいいのかよくわかりません。。 The way that Flora looked at me was horrifying, but this was not my only problem. Now Mrs Grose was staring at me angrily. "What a terrible thing, to be sure, Miss! Where do you see anything?" I pushed her towards the lake and pointed across it at Miss Jessel. よろしくおねがいします!

• ほぼ同じ意味になるように日本語訳もお願いします

I am sure that the news is true. I am sure of ()()()true. Do you mind if I turn on the television? Do you mind ()() on the television? My feelings were hurt because I hadn't been invited to the party. ()()()()to the party hurt my feelings. As soon as she heard the news, she burst into tears. ()() the news,she burst into tears.

• 日本語訳お願いします!

Hmm I am on my way to go to Japan next year! I wanna study japanese so I will make the test in June. If I pass I win my pass.... but I am afraid that my high school notes doesn't help because I got depression in that time. I sure will visit you if I get the pass 日本語訳お願いします!また、何と返したら良いでしょうか? よろしくお願いします!!

• 【英文→日本語】和訳をお願い致します。

2つの文章を長文ですが、訳して頂けたら幸いです。 お手数をお掛け致しますが、よろしくお願い致します。 ※文章は、非英語圏の友人が書いてます。 ⚫文章(1) In life, everything happens. And in such situations, perhaps, it helps only the idea that all your stay with you. And all your people will stay with you. If they leave, then they were not your people. I hope you and him will get better. And if not, then life does not end due to the fact that someone is leaving. We must live and look forward. ⚫文章(2) I worked in the city administration. Yes, you can probably say that it was often boring. But I am glad that I worked there, it was a good and very useful experience.

• 日本語訳を教えてください。

アメリカに住む彼からのメールなんですが、 イマイチはっきりと理解出来ません。 教えてください(/ _ ; ) Now I am catching up my stuff at work Ask me when we could not reach me much longer Please be confident

• 日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか?

長文になりますが、おおまかで構わないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 ………………………… In summer in the year before last, I received a mail from a person. I felt almost was make-up story but various thinks about you were written in it. I understood the contents and replied my promise not to relate with you. However, harassment to me started by your friends, staffs of (店名) and your friends I had never related and it has been continuing until now although it becomes not so often as before. Even some of my friends were harassed only because being with me. (店名) is your working place and a place for your friends to gather. I guess they hope me not to relate with you. Because I had been told about you sometimes, I had a complicated feeling when I received your message via facebook. I thought that I would select my human relation and it would be possible for me to be a friend with you but I can not be free from the wavering of my decision to relate with you as a friend if I visit (店名). I have to keep promise with your friends.... I do not know why your friends still stick to me. Because I have no relation with you now. I also have no relation with anyone who might have close relation with you. I do not know you have any engagement to such continuous sticking to me but I think it is a matter of mind of these people not of yours or mine. I am thankful to you for calling me your friend. However, considering my current position, I think that it would be difficult to be your friend. If you have good human relation now, I think that there would be no reason for you to keep on staying as my friend beyond it. What do you think about it? Please do not misunderstand. I do not take you into my confidence to hurt you. I want to tell you only why I have avoided you. If we have fate, we might be able to relate as ordinary friend.

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

The point is now that, during the period covered by Sir Archibald's Despatch of 1–3–17, the Australia and New Zealand Troops well know that, with the exception of the 5th Mounted [Yeomanry] Brigade and some Yeomanry Companies of the I.C.C., they were absolutely the only troops engaged with the enemy on this front and yet they see that they have again got a very small portion indeed of the hundreds of Honours and Rewards (including mentions in Despatches) that have been granted. My Lists when commanding the A. & N.Z. Mounted Division, were modest ones under all the circumstances and in that perhaps I am partly to blame but, as you will see by attached list, a good many of my recommendations were cut out and in some cases those recommended for decorations were not even mentioned in Despatches. ” — Chauvel, letter to GHQ