• 締切済み

この詩、日本語に翻訳したらどうなりますか?

こんにちわ&はじめまして! 今日はある質問があって来ました。 私はあるインターナショナルスクールに通っているのですが、その学校では年に回プロムがあるんです。 クリスマスの時のプロムと、卒業前と・・・ クリスマスの時は女子が工夫したやり方で男子を誘い(パートナーになる&一緒にペアになってプロムに行く)、卒業前の時は、男子が女子を誘うという形になっています。 それで以前、私はある男の子に英語のクラスで誘われたんです。で、彼が私を誘う時、彼の作った詩を読んでくれたんですけど、実は私、まだ英語が苦手で、その詩の意味がよく分からないんです。笑 誰か、英語が得意な方、この詩を翻訳していただけないでしょうか? When night has gone And day has come, I look around At everyone To see if any Eyes stare back, To face a beauty That I lack Of all the girls That sit right here There's only one That is so near Of all the girls That are so close There's only one That I have chose' A banquet comes At April Tide Torefuse me now Would be a crime A banquet called The JSB (私の名前), will You go with me? それがこの詩です。 特に、「To see if any  Eyes stare back, To face a beauty That I lack」  の部分が分からないです。 馬鹿な質問だとは思いますが、お願いします。^_^

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• ucok
  • ベストアンサー率37% (4288/11421)
回答No.2

「馬鹿な質問」だとは思いませんが、マナーに反した質問です。詳しくは「新しい質問をする」をクリックした時に、「質問内容」の欄のすぐうえに表示される「このカテゴリーへ投稿されるにあたりまして、入力前にこちらをご確認ください。」の「こちら」の部分をクリックしてください。 あなたがこの詩を受け取ってから、最低でも5カ月が経ったはずです。5カ月もインターナショナルスクールに通い続けていながら、この詩の内容がまったくわからないのでは、あなた自身が大変でしょう。それほど難しい内容ではありませんから、ご自分で訳してみてください。プロムのお相手から贈られたものだと思えば、訳しがいもあるでしょう。がんばって。

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

I look around at everyone to see if any eyes stare back, to face a beauty that I lack のようにつなげてみると、  私は誰か見つめ返していやしないか、私には欠けている美しさというものを持った顔に出会うのではないかと、回りを見回す という感じではあるまいか、と思いますけど、残念ながら、「英語が得意な」人ではありませんので、正確かどうかは自信がありませんが、おおよその感じはそういうことではないでしょうか。

関連するQ&A

• この詩を翻訳してください!!

英語がまったく理解できません>< 以下の詩は、作者不詳のある有名な詩です。 先入観なしに以下の詩をなるべく忠実に翻訳すると どんな風になりますか? 翻訳機をつかったんですが、さっぱり理解できません。 英語の詩を日本語に訳すのって難しいですよねーー。(わたしは訳せませんが) 英語から日本語になると 作者の言いたいことと微妙に違う詩になってしまうというか、、 忠実に訳すことは不可能なものでしょうか?^^; 何卒、宜しくお願いします!! 「Do not stand at my grave and weep」 Do not stand at my grave and weep I am not there, I do not sleep I am in a thousand winds that blow I am the softly falling snow I am the gentle showers of rain I am the fields of ripening grain I am in the morning hush I am in the graceful rush Of beautiful birds in circling flight I am the starshine of the night I am in the flowers that bloom I am in a quiet room I am in the birds that sing I am in the each lovely thing Do not stand at my grave and cry I am not there I do not die

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

(1) Please yuna. I love you and only you I’ve told other girls to fuck off because I’m with you and I want to always be with you (2) I love you (3)Please respond. I’m really crying from this you know (4)Please listen to me. And understand that you are the only one I care about 私 OK I understand. Just leave me alone. (5) Please don’t leave me. I’m not joking when I say this, I literally just threw up because of this. Really I’m sorry for making you feel that way. But honestly I can’t live with someone else. I really love you, only you

• 詩の翻訳について

私自身の英語の能力が乏しいので、海外の友人から勧められた詩の内容がよく理解できないので、 直訳ではなく、どのようなニュアンスになるのか少し訂正を加えて翻訳をしていただきたいのですが、ヨロシクお願いします。以下の詩です。 Before the sea, as before death, I have no secrets If you seek a path to my soul take me to the stormy sea. There you’ll find the unearthed temple, the ruins of my life; and the plateau of my youth enclosed by a wall of fig trees. There you’ll witness the ancient lament of my thighs, that have brought pagan gods to their knees. Before the sea, as before death, I have no secrets. The earth and moon become my body. Love transplants my thoughts into the gardens of eternity.

• 津田梅子のスピーチより、これは有名な詩人の詩?

Eyes to behold the light, A seeing sense that knows the eternal truth, A heart with pity filled, and gentlest truth, Faith that makes the darkest bright これは津田梅子のスピーチでの詩ですが、これは彼女自作の詩なのか、だれか文学者の詩なのかどちらでしょうか?

• アメリカの友人の詩がわかりません

何度読み返しても、何が言いたいのかわかりません。 どなたか、教えてください。 お願いします。 Facing a Voice you do not look anything like your voice when I talked to you I thought you would have a face I could listen to for hours but when I pulled up your pic my mind’s eye blinked disbelief not that you were plain— far from it— something else… maybe your face lacked the voice I was so looking to hear

• 日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。

長文だった為分割して質問させていただきます。 こちらは後半の文章です。 目の周辺のことを書いてあるようなのですが、訳していただけると助かります。 They are fully open eyes, not narrowed. Though he narrows them in strong light as if struggling to see.. The margins at the edges of the lid are sometimes reddish, as if irritated by smoke. The eyes are softly flickering, misty, sidling and shifting as though he tries to fix his gaze on people, but soon his gaze slips away again. Sometimes the eyes look thoughtful dull or transfixed but unseeing idle expression. The face is plump and sympathetic. Though often the face is very still. Not totally devoid of expression, just passive and the expression serene across his frozen face. Not a mobile always changing face. Its only the eyes that change and flicker like moonlight and clouds across his face. The eyelids twitch sometimes into an expression with the face. The eyes look weak though his sight is not good. The face is soft fleshy, pale and poorly defined, but attractive. This is a proud refined face, that is sometimes hard to read..

• 英語堪能な方、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします

英語堪能な方にお願いします。m(_ _)m 大変長文で申し訳ありませんが、 以下の英語を日本語に翻訳を、 どうぞ宜しくお願いします。m(_ _)m ↓ Then I see beautiful marie I wanted to talk to her but I didn't know any Japanese so Gohlam said to me I will invite her over to our table to have a drink with us ans she accepted and he translated for me and that how I met my first Japanese girlfriend. No we were not alone there was many many people there as well it was just a place where people met and had drinks and food. Well I want say it was love at first sight. I was attached to her , she had long beautiful hair a slender body a kind face and eyes, it was like a dream come true to met such a beautiful Japanese lady and I didn't know much Japanese

• この詩なんの詩?どんな意味?

図書館にある、不要になった本を配っているコーナーで 英語の詩が載っている本をもらってきました。 そのなかで気になる詩がありました。 Beauty is but a flower Which wrinkles will devour; Brightness falls from the air, Queens have died young and fair, Dust hath clos'd Helen's eye: I am sick, I must die. Lord, have mercy on us! たぶん、詩の一部だとおもうのですが、 (解説文らしきものの間にこれだけが はさまっていました。) 最初の1行目で「えっ、これはどんな意味!?」 と気になって仕方がありません。 たぶん、作者はThomas Nashという人だと思います。 しらべてみても、翻訳がでていないようなので 相当マイナーか昔の人だと思います。 この詩はどういう意味なんでしょうか? また、作者はThomas Nashという人で正しいんでしょうか? ちなみに、私ががんばって訳してみると 美しいものはしわがよって ほろびてしまうであろう花ではない 光が空気の中からおちてくる 女王たちが若く美しいまましんでしまった 塵がヘレンの目を(hath clos'd がわかりません;;) わたしは病気になった、きっと死んでしまうだろう 殿様、(have mercy on usがこれまたわかりません;) こんな感じです。。。 ご存知の方、どうか教えてください!!

• 日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。

以前にも質問したのですが、もう一度質問させてください。 長文だった為分割して質問させていただきます。 こちらは後半の文章です。 目の周辺のことを書いてあるようなのですが、訳していただけると助かります。 They are fully open eyes, not narrowed. Though he narrows them in strong light as if struggling to see.. The margins at the edges of the lid are sometimes reddish, as if irritated by smoke. The eyes are softly flickering, misty, sidling and shifting as though he tries to fix his gaze on people, but soon his gaze slips away again. Sometimes the eyes look thoughtful dull or transfixed but unseeing idle expression. The face is plump and sympathetic. Though often the face is very still. Not totally devoid of expression, just passive and the expression serene across his frozen face. Not a mobile always changing face. Its only the eyes that change and flicker like moonlight and clouds across his face. The eyelids twitch sometimes into an expression with the face. The eyes look weak though his sight is not good. The face is soft fleshy, pale and poorly defined, but attractive. This is a proud refined face, that is sometimes hard to read..

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

ニュアンスがわかりません。 翻訳してくださいm(__)m 私Hey I have to ask you something. 私Q1. Why are you keeping your ex contact? 彼Q1 I had her as a contact so I could know what’s going on in her life. 私Q2. I've been thinking a lot about how you still have your ex's contacts, and that pisses me off after all. If you think only about me as you insist, then please block her and delete her contact info. Can you promise me that you'll delete all of her contacts? (If you don't like to do that, please tell me why.) 彼Q2 yes I will do that for you :3 私Q3. Have you ever say your ex also, that you wanted to marry her? 彼Q3 no way 私Q4. Have you ever shown your area to her too? 彼Q4 no, I’ve never shown anyone my area before. That’s why it took so long for me to send. Because I told myself I would never ever take a pic like that, but I really love you so much so that’s why I did it