• 締切済み

和訳を教えてください。

こんにちは。和訳を教えて頂きたくて投稿しました。 海外のIT企業のHPの和訳作業を依頼されたのですが、 「Dedicated Development Facility or Retainer」 「The resources are paid on a retainer basis」 のRetainerという部分が辞書で調べても当てはまる結果が 得られず困っています。 リテーナー契約のこととは違いますかね・・? どなたか分かる方いらっしゃれば助かります。 宜しくお願いします!

この投稿のマルチメディアは削除されているためご覧いただけません。
  • ecoll
  • お礼率50% (1/2)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• Wendy02
  • ベストアンサー率57% (3570/6232)
回答No.2

こんにちは。 ITだったら、 Dedicated Development Facility or Retainer (サーバやPCの)「専用開発設備もしくはリテーナ」、つまり保持設備とか維持設備のことではありませんか? ただ、通常、リテーナって小さなものを想像してしまいけれども、以下の言葉などだと、基盤単位のような気がします。 The resources are paid on a retainer basis 「リソース」は、リテーナベースで支払われる? これだけでは、ちょっと意味が取れませんから、一旦、全部翻訳してみて、意味が通るか確認してみてください。

ecoll
質問者

お礼

お返事ありがとうございます! 私も現在「専用開発施設またはリテーナー」 「リソースはリテーナーに基づいて支払われます」 と訳しているのですが、専用施設/設備に関しては色々と 述べてあるのに対して、リテーナーに関してはこのセンテンス のみ出てくるので、前後の文章からもつかめず困っていました。 もし、リテーナーという表現で日本の方が「?」と思わなければ おっしゃられた通りでいってみようと思います。 ありがとうございました!

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.1

retainer 【名-1】(専門家のアドバイスに対する)報酬、コンサルタント料、弁護士料 所定の契約による「顧問料契約」に近い、、、、または、「retain」〈動詞〉→「~~~をお抱えにする」「~~~~を〈専属的に〉雇う」から、「専属契約」が近いかも。

関連するQ&A

• この曲の和訳ができる方

The Bird and The Beeの『Heard It On The Radio』より Oh, I can still remember When I heard it on the radio Oh, but now we are September Come on, forget what we know この後半2行をきれいに和訳してもらいたいのですが。 また、全文和訳出来る方がいらっしゃいましたらお願いします。

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を助けてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! At the southwest corner the Basilica, perhaps a law-court and stock-market combined, can be dated on the basis of its architectural detail and First-Style plasterwork, in which are cut graffiti in the Oscan alphabet, to the second half of the second century. To the north of this the Temple of Apollo, with a dedicatory inscription in Oscan set in its pavement, already existed on the forum’s western flank. At the south end may have stood administrative buildings, precursors of the trio in existence in 79. It is even possible that the Temple of Jupiter, whether dedicated to the Capitoline deity of the Romans or to some other, already overlooked the piazza from the north. On the southern edge of the city an enclave of buildings of Greek character. The so-called Triangular Forum with its Doric temple of the sixth century BC already formed a religious precinct. Adjacent to it was the large theatre, built during the second century BC.

• 和訳を教えてください

国際貿易に関する和訳の宿題をやっていますが、意味が分からず困っている所があります。長文の中の一部なので わかり辛いかもしれませんが、どうぞ宜しくお願いします。 The most obvious reasons are China's growing economic weight and its willingness to throw it around. この文の後半 its willingness ~ が分かりません。its は中国で、次のitは growing economic weight だとは思うのですが、 throw it around となるとどう訳していいか分かりません。 throw around を辞書でひいたところ、振り回す、投げ散らかす、浪費する などがありましたが、結局何が言いたいのかが分かりません。 どなたか宜しくおねがいします。

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! It may well have been visible from the sea and thus have formed a conspicuous landmark, a kind of symbol of the city. The emphasis on the approach from the sea was further reinforced by the rebuilding of the Porta marina. While the defensive walls, now redundant, were generally neglected or swallowed up by private development, the arched gateways seem to have been maintained as a means of monumentalizing access and asserting civic pride.

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! Work was carried forward and largely completed during the imperial period, substituting a superior material, limestone, for the volcanic tuff of the original project. What is striking is the piecemeal nature of the development, which produced facades on different alignments and plans with shifts of orientation. The Macellum, the principal food-market, at the northeast corner of the forum, is not securely dated and it too could belong to the Julio-Claudian phase. Although there had been an early attempt to build a colonnade round the piazza, dated, on the basis of an inscription, to the 8os BC, this may never have got much further than the southern end.

• 【和訳】 on the premiseの意味。

The wonderful desserts are made on the premiseの意味を教えてください。 辞書に例文として載っていたものなんですが、on the premiseの部分がわかりません。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文和訳です

英文和訳です No one should spend too much time on memories. Some people start doing that when they are twenty and never get over living in the past. And it is my feeling that too many memories are sad. They are of friends or events that are gone. The other day someoe asked me what year my father died and I could't remember. The date never seemed like one to memorize, and I don't think of him any less often for having put it out of my mind. 全体的に分かりにくいのですが、特に最後の一文がよくわかりません。 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳がわかりません。

Bleached knots are done on hair when it is ventilated in the color it is ordered...the knots are bleached to make them lighter and in some cases disappear. 上記の和訳が分かりません。 Bleached knotsは、結び目を脱色を使ってください。 回答が分かる方がおりましたら、 回答頂けるとありがたいです。

• 和訳をお願いしたいです。

とある長文の一部なんですが、辞書などを使いながら訳しても納得いくような日本語の文章になりません。 和訳の得意な方にぜひ訳していただきたいと思います。 The term latitude is very important here. Latitude is the angular distance north or south of the equator. “The main northern hemisphere... [winegrowing] regions... [are] between 32 and 51 degrees north, and most of those in the southern hemisphere between 28 and 42 degrees south." Nearly all of the United Kingdom has a latitude greater than 51 degrees. In the past, the wine produced in that country was not very good. However, things are changing. Jancis Robinson, a leading expert on wine, believes that British wines have benefited from global warming. And it is likely that this trend will continue. どうかよろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳を教えて下さい。

和訳を教えて下さい。 アメリカの401Kを解約した際に、送られてきたメールです。 「That is correct. Due to regulatory guidelines we are required to maintain the account information for a period of 7 years in the event that it is determined that any additional funds are due to you. At that point the account would be reopened to allow the funds to be paid to you. The account would be permanently closed after that time frame.」 どなたか、よろしくお願い致します。