• ベストアンサー

友人のメールを和訳してみました。添削していただけないでしょうか?

I will change the plan . Therefore ,we will trek on 3-4-5 Aug or 4,5,6 Instead . When could be expect to return down from Fuji to be in Tokyo as I book a flight back on 6 August 19 pm at Narita airport? 私たちの旅行を8月3-4-5か4-5-6に計画を変更しようと思います。 成田から帰りの便を8月6日19:00で予約したら、富士山から東京に何時もどったら間に合いますか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#231624
noname#231624
回答No.1

いいと思います。^^

meguro_farm
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• Agee
  • ベストアンサー率42% (414/964)
回答No.2

ここは旅行案内のカテではないので恐縮ですが、助言です。 私も10数年前に富士登山を経験しました。朝東京を発って五合目までバスで行き、その日登れるところまで登りました。何合目かの小屋に一泊し、次の日は山頂を目指しました。 私の連れは何ともなかったのですが、私は凄い酸欠による頭痛に悩まされ、途中の小屋で何度も酸素ボンベを購入し、吸入しなくてはなりませんでした。それでも山頂には到達出来たのですが、とてもその辺(神社など)をうろうろする気はなく、すぐさま下山しました(高度を下げれば酸欠症状はなくなるので)。もっとも山頂でそれほど時間を費やすような場所はないと思いますが。 下山は、脚さえ笑わなければ快調なテンポで一気に下りられます。その日のうちに東京に着けます。 つまり、富士登山は一泊二日で出来るので、三日は必要ないと思います。よく調べてみられることをお勧めします。

関連するQ&A

• 添削お願いします。

I will be come back and arrive at XX airport on 25th August. Could you come pick me up? 25日に空港につきます。 迎えにきていただくことはできますか? このような文章をインターナショナルアドバイザーに送りたいのですが英語があっているか確認して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 簡単な事務連絡メール添削お願い

目上の外国人から、盆に来日するので車で名古屋へ連れてってくれとメールで頼まれたのですが、先方の希望通りでは都合がつきません。具体的には以下のニュアンスを返したいのですが英文を添削お願いできないでしょうか。 演出したいトーンとしては心情的には大歓迎、しかし残念ながら予定が合わない(だから基本的にはゼロ回答でごめんね)、ただし、私の都合に訪日日を合わせれば貴意に添えられるのでそれが可能か是非検討してくれ、という感じでしょうか。 ---以下メール文案 わたしの夏休みは8/12~17であるが、14~17はすでに家族旅行の計画が入っている。 My summer vacation is Aug 12 to 17, but I'll plan to trip with my family on 14 to 17. あなたのオファー(メール)を読んだ後、本日まで、これら旅行をキャンセルできないか調整したが、それは不可能だった。調整のため返事が遅れたことを申し訳ないと思う、 Until now, I've tried to cancel these plan after recieved your proposal email, however, it's difficult for us. Therefore, my response so late, sorry. あなたは、私の車で、私の運転により、私と一緒に名古屋へ行くことを希望されているが、私が対応可能なのは12-14の午前までである。 You want to go to Nagoya by my car, I can go to Nagoya with you only on 12 to 14 A.M. したがって、私はあなたが12日に訪日することを歓迎する。 その場合、私が車で空港へ出迎えることが可能である。 Therefore, I welcome you to visit Japan on Aug 12. If you can change your schedule, I can arrange for you to be met at Tokyo Airport.

• ドラゴンイングリッシュの解説 おかしい!?

ドラゴンイングリッシュ暗記中です。 しかし、解説で納得出来ないところがありました。 38ページのI'll call you, when I get to Narita Airport. です。 英文は違和感はなかったのですが、解説では"willを用いずに、現在時制にすること(中略)に注意して下さい。"とはっきり記載しています。 解説が正しければ、I call you, when I get to Narita Airport.ですよね? 悩んでしまいました。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 If I look at your flight schedule you would only be in ●● for 3 days. Are you sure you are ok with it? Travel all this distance for only 3 days. if you tell me when you need to be back in Tokyo, I can try to find a better ticket for you.And if you agree with the time / date of the flights and provide me your passport details, I can book the flight for you.For your reference I put down some flights below.If you feel more comfortable with your travel agent, of course that's ok for me. But I would be more than happy to arrange everything for you.You can trust me .. I won't send you Africa or something .. hahaha ..no I would make sure everything is arranged well.I like what's most convenient for you.ps: make sure that your ticket goes to Brussels pss: if you go via Paris try to make sure you don't need to wait too long (difference between AF 7179 and AF 7181) Come back on the 4th (arrive in Tokyo on the 5th): JAL:Tokyo Haneda Paris C De Gaulle 01 Dec 01:30 06:20 Economy JL 41 Brussels Midi Rail Stn 01 Dec 10:10 11:52 Economy AF 7179 Brussels Airport London Heathrow 04 Dec 16:10 16:20 Economy JL 5104 Tokyo Narita 04 Dec 19:00 16:05 +1 Economy JL 402 AF:Tokyo Haneda Paris C De Gaulle 01 Dec 01:30 06:20 Economy AF 283 Brussels Midi Rail Stn 01 Dec 07:47 08:59 Economy AF 7181 Brussels Midi Rail Stn Paris C De Gaulle 04 Dec 10:21 11:36 Economy AF 7184 Tokyo Narita 04 Dec 13:30 09:10 +1 Economy AF 276 Come back on the 5th (arrive in Tokyo on the 6th) JAL:Tokyo Haneda Paris C De Gaulle 01 Dec 01:30 06:20 Economy JL 41 Brussels Midi Rail Stn 01 Dec 10:10 11:52 Economy AF 7179 Brussels Airport London Heathrow 05 Dec 16:10 16:20 Economy JL 5104 Tokyo Narita 05 Dec 19:00 16:05 +1 Economy JL 402 AF:Tokyo Haneda Paris C De Gaulle 01 Dec 01:30 06:20 Economy AF 283 Brussels Midi Rail Stn 01 Dec 07:47 08:59 Economy AF 7181 Brussels Airport Amsterdam 05 Dec 14:55 15:45 Economy KL 1726 Tokyo Narita 05 Dec 17:45 12:50 +1 Economy KL 8

• 和訳をお願いします。

I think you did mistook the value of the animals you are about purchasing. It's great you have seen some photos from my first son who is also very successful in breeding this specie and others as well. I might consider and let you have a pair for A Yen and i hope it will be a great offer otherwise i will not find it appropriate carrying on with the deal. This is actually the best price i can offer you. If seriously interested,then we can proceed further with the paperwork and delivery to your location through Narita Airport.

• 友人に送るメールの英訳(添削)をお願いします。

Hi! How are you? Hope everything OK with you.  I will book (Sep on 25-28th)the same hotel where you stayed at when we met. Is that would be ok for you? So..the your flight is JLxxx right? Call me at anytime--!  元気ですか? すべてが順調だと願います。 私たちが出会った時にあなたが泊まっていたホテルを9月25-28日に予約しようと思っています。 大丈夫かな? あなたのフライトはJLxxxで大丈夫? いつでも電話してね。 ・・・この日本語のつもりです。添削をお願いできればと思います。 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をどなたか教えて下さい。

I will leave base-ball, football, running, and golf to those far better equipped to write on them than I, and will turn my attention to the boys who are just starting out to be tennis players.

• 和訳お願いいたします

Where to meet ... Charles de Gaulles airport has many different terminal. You will be arriving in 2E and since it's to early there won't be many people. And ... I would recognize you out of a million people ... hmmm maybe I'll think of something so you will recognize me. So after you take your luggage and go through customs will exit ... and I will be waiting for you there. Actually I don't think it's normal for this time of the year. But the temperature will be around 0 degrees early next week ... If there is something I still need to get for you ... or if you still have questions please ask me. 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• 和訳お願いします。海外の友人からのメール

oh i am sure some hot guy will come snatch you up someday. they would be crazy not to :) 二文目の意味を訳していただきたいです。 crazyがここではどういう意味になるのかもわかりませんし、not toの文法も分かりません。。 初歩的で申し訳ないですがどなたか返信いただければと思います。

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ返信したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 返信文 I'm sorry for the late reply. As I talked to you on the phone earlier, she wanted a holiday on August 13 and 14, but she decided to go to work and instead get a break on another day . (In that case she will coordinate with workers in the morning and get a holiday.) Also, as I suggested to you, is it possible to increase the number of staff of the same position as her because she will be more likely to take a break and the burden on your team will decrease. She currently works 5 days a week, but she says that she can work at least 3 days a week, so if it is possible to increase staff, I will search candidates who can work in 2 days a week. 日本文:返信が遅くなり申し訳ありません。 先程あなたに電話で話した通り、彼女は8月13、14日のお休みを希望していましたが、その2日間は出勤し、代わりに別の日に休みを頂くことになりました。(その際彼女は午前中に勤務の方と調整して休みを取得します。) また先程もご提案しましたが、彼女が今後休みを取りやすくあなたのチームの負担が増えない為にも、彼女と同じポジションのスタッフを一名増員することは可能ですか。彼女は現在週5日の勤務ですが、彼女は最低週3日働ければ良いと申しておりますので、もし増員可能であれば、週2日で勤務可能な候補者をサーチします。