• ベストアンサー

この文章あってますか?(簡単そうですが…)

tsubasakkの回答

回答No.2

No1の方が言われているように動詞 was study のあたりがおかしいですね。 あと、これだけでは何を言いたかったのかがわからないので、元になる日本語があれば、それもあわせて質問されるのがよいかと思います。

noname#109392
質問者

補足

やっぱりおかしいですよね!! (この文章が絶対あってると自身をもって言っていた方がおられたので……) I studied English in spring.か I was studying English in spring. だったらOKですよね?? ちなみに、どっちが適している、又はよく使われますか?

関連するQ&A

• 不定詞を使った表現について

It was too messy for me to study Englishと I was too messy to study English どちらを使うべき でしょうか?

• 英検三級ライティング

英検三級のライティングの問題で Do you want to study English more in the future?という質問に対して Yes,I want to study English more in the future. I have two reasons. First, I want to speak English in the future. Second, I think English is very useful in the future. これってあってますかね?減点対象などがあったら是非教えて欲しいです。

• 英語の文章で分からないところがあるので教えてください

1.授業でShe said , " I study English every day." という文章は、She said that she studied English every day.になり、She said, " Do you like to study English?" という文章は、She asked me if I liked to study English.となりMy mother said," You are crazy."という文章は、My mother said that you were crazy.となり、My girlfriend said that " You are handsome."という文章は、My girlfriend said that you were handsome.というふうに習いました。しかし最後の2つの文章を言い換えたらMy mother said that I was crazy.とMy girl friend said that I was handsome.になると思ったんですけどどうでしょうか?もし私が間違っていたらどこが間違えているのか教えてください。 2.宿題でWho do you think's the best actor?とWhich city do you think's the most polluted?という質問に答えないといけないのですが、I think Brad Pitt is the best actor.とI think Toyota is the most pulluted city.という答え方でいいのでしょうか?

• この文章の修正をお願いします。

英語初心者です。 私が分からないながら作った下記の文章を正しく修正してください。 (私はとても痛かったが、有益な入院生活を送っています。なぜなら私の英語は上達しています。) I was very ache, but I have precious time in the hospital. so my English is improving. 上記三つのかたまりを、スムーズな表現にした文章も教えていただけると有難いです。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の時制について

現在、高校生です。 「私は5年間英語を勉強しています。」という文を英訳するときに、 I study English for five years. I have been studying English for five years. I continue to study Ebglish for five years. I am studing English for five years. 「私は5年間英語を勉強していました。」という場合は、 I studied English for five years. I have studied English for five years. I continued to study English for five years. I was studying English for five years. また、「私が中国語を勉強し始めたとき、英語は5年間勉強していました。」という場合は、 I studied English for five years when I began studing Chinese. I had studied English for five years when I began studing Chinese. I continued to study English for five years when I began studing Chinese. I had continued to study English for five years when I began studing Chinese. I was studying English for five years when I began studing Chinese. これらは、すべてOKなのでしょうか。 時制がいまいちよくわからず困っています。 よろしくお願いします。

• 誤りを正してください。

「父は60代になってはじめて英語を勉強し始めた。」 My father began to study English only when he was in the 60s. 宜しくお願いします><

• 添削をお願いします

"I'm not fluent in English but I study it so that I could type in it well. My ability to learn English is poor so sometimes I get kinda confused."

• 英語の文章を訳して下さい

この3つの文章を日本文に訳して欲しいのと、あと英語圏内に住む人達に、どのように伝わるか、も教えて下さい。に① I am looking for English speaking friends. ② I am looking for English speakers in and outside Japan.③I am looking for a foreign friend all around the world.

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い (120字~150字)                                                                                       条件・十年後の自分はどうなっているかについて書きなさい。                                                                                      I will work as an English translator in ten years. I have an experience supporting my idea. When I was a junior high school student, it was not until I started to study English that I realized how interesting studying English was. I have kept learning English since then. Now, I want to enter Hitotubashi University and study English more. This is because I have dreamed of becoming a good translator. I have a reason why I want to be. these days, this world is getting smaller and it is more important for people to have English skills, so I want to help them learn English. What is important is that how I make effort to be a good English translator. (121字)                                                                              今回はぎりぎりでした。少しtranslatorという語が多い気がしますが・・・。文法面を中心に内容のチェックをお願いしたいです。宜しくお願いします。

• 短い文章

.クーラーが故障したので、メーカーさんに頼みました。 .部品が今無いので、来週持って来ますと云われた。 .食料品が無くなったので、近くのスーパーに買いに行きました。 .1週間分買いました。 .Because an air conditioner broke down, I engaged you in maker. .Because there was not a part now, it was said that I would bring it next week. .Because foodstuffs disappeared, I went to win it in a supermarket nearby. .I bought it for one week. 文法に自信が無いのでチェックをお願いします。