• 締切済み

ある特定のページにいくと見れなくなる

You have requested following URL: http://search.goo.ne.jp/log.click?from=&DEST=http%3A%2F%2Fyou2be.blog43.fc2.com%2F&no=1&i=933 Your request has been blocked a server for the following reason: your computer is placed in base as harming Distribution Malware yes Distribution Spyware yes FTP Attacks yes HTTP Attacks yes Sending Spam yes Fishing possible Credit Card Fraud possible Probably your computer is infected malware, and you has no attitude to the above-stated actions. In this case, please, lead full anti-virus scanning your computer. If you have no antivirus or your antivirus does not eliminate a problem you can use these free-of-charge links: Download free antivirus scanner Free online antivirus scanner このような文章が出てきてYOUTUBEなどが見れないんですけど誰かどうすればいいのか教えてください。

みんなの回答

• FMVNB50GJ
  • ベストアンサー率27% (411/1520)
回答No.2

ブラウザにfirefoxを使う それに以下のアドオンを入れる http://www.siteadvisor.com/download/ff.html https://addons.mozilla.org/ja/firefox/addon/722 変なところにつながるように細工されているみたいだが。 偽のセキュリティ情報表示してスキャンをかけさせることで何か仕込もうとしているのではないか。 ノースクリプトで信用したサイトのみを許可するようにするのが基本的な使い方。 「Download free antivirus scanner」 ダウンロードはしていないと思うが。

• violet430
  • ベストアンサー率36% (27472/75001)
回答No.1

セキュリティ対策ソフトがブロックしているのではないですか? ネットPCガードではこのようなメッセージは出たことがないです。

関連するQ&A

• yesとnoの使い方

英語では質問の仕方に限らず常に肯定のときは、yes、否定のときは、noですよね? You don't have your pen?で 持っていなかったらno、持っていたらyesでいいんですよね? no apples?で なかったらno、あったらyesでいいんですよね? Don't you like apples?で 好きだったらyes、嫌いだったらnoでいいんですよね? ちょっと不安なので教えてください。

• 「OJISAN has Tagged you! :)」というメールが来ます。

タイトル: OJISAN has Tagged you! :) 本文: OJISAN has added you as a friend on Tagged. Is OJISAN your friend? [Yes][No]←このような押しボタン Please respond or OJISAN may think you said no :( …というメールが最近届きます。(サンフランシスコかららしい) 改めて聞くまでもないことだと思いますが、迷惑メールですよね? 反応する気はないのですが、このメールに対して、何らかの行動を起こしてみた方いらっしゃいますか?

• アドバイスお願いします

今回宿題でPlease tell me how long have you done the following 1、have a pet dog 2,study in your school 3,your sister working というのがでたんですけど、 1,I have a pet since 2005.I have a pet for 2years. 2,I have studied in school since 1996.I have studied in school for12years. 3,Mysister has worked at kindergarten since 2004. Mysister has worked at kindergarten for 4years. というかんじでいいのでしょうか? 私的には1のペットの部分がこれでいいのかちょっと不安なんですが・・・

• Mysterious Country

Have you ever been to the country that almost no Japanese has visited? Tell me of your experience.

• yes/noの使い方

yesのあとは肯定文であるべきだということを聞いた気がするのですがどうなのでしょうか。 例えば次のような場合はどのように応答すれば良いですか? 全て「興味があります。」という意味で応答するとします。 You do not have interest in English? -Yes. / No. -Yes I do. / No I do not. -Yes I do not. / No I do. -Yes, I have. / No, I have. Do not you have interest in English? -Yes. / No. -Yes I do. / No I do not. -Yes I do not. / No I do. -Yes, I have. / No, I have.

• メッセージについて

現在、以下メッセージが表示される現象が起き、原因を調査しております。 このメッセージが表示される原因についておわかりになる方、 教えて下さい。 >OSのバージョンを問わず表示されております。 >アンチウィルスソフト(ウィルスバスターCorp)が表示した >メッセージのようなのですが、トレンドマイクロに問い合わせても >不明という回答でした。 ■メッセージ内容 Messengerサービス ******(コンピュータ名)から*******(コンピュータ名)へのメッセージ Your System Administrator detected no AntiVirus products on comptuer. Your computer will have no protection against virus attacks. Please contact your System Admistrator Immediately!! ■環境 OS: Windows2003 WindowsXP Windows2000 アンチウィルスソフト: トレンドマイクロウィルスバスターCorp7.3 以上、よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願いいたします

Your Cross has the energy of being well provided for. You also have the energy of saying ''yes'' and making commitments. Your energetic makeup will always draw the necessary resources to you, however your desire to say ''yes'' can get you overextended and lead you to burn out. You need to follow your own style and make sure your commitments involve things you are passionate about. People will be drawn to you to experience your abundant resources. Make sure you are spending your energies on things that have meaning on your soul level.

• この英語を訳していただけないでしょうか?

HEY bro, how have you been doing? Yes it has been a VERY long time. How is your family? Everything is going good for Miho, Mary, David JR and I here in San Diego CA. How big is your family now?

• 変なメッセージが急に・・・。ウィルスでしょうか?

数日前から、下記のようなメッセージが時々でてきます。 ウィルスなのかどうかわかりませんが、AVG antivirusやSpybot、CWShredeerなどでもひっかっかってきません。教えてください。これが表示されているだけで、その他何事も起こっていませんが、心配です。表示されているURLもなにも出てきません。 SYSERROR から WINDOWS へのメッセージ(2005/03/・・・(表示されたときの日時)) IMMINENT WINDOWS CRASH Your PC has been detected to be near a system crash.You have to save all your work data and download the free Microsoft Windows fixer from: www.fixed-pc.com

• 英文翻訳

Thank you for your order! The website collected your payment information for me, but your card has not been charged for the postage. I will do that when your order has been mailed, probably next Monday or Tuesday. I have everything on your list except the 1 oz YES drops; I only have the 1 oz YES spray at this time. I will have the YES drops probably by Monday or Tuesday and expect to send your order complete then. Postage will be billed when the package has been sent. です。 オーダーありがとう!WEBはオーダーを受付ました。でも、ポステージ がチャージされていません。 I will do that when your order has been mailed, あなたから、メールがHAS BEENされたらポステージしますよ。 <でいいですか?> I have everything on your list except the 1 oz YES drops; I only have the 1 oz YES spray at this time. I will have the YES drops probably by Monday or Tuesday and expect to send your order complete then あなたのオーダーを全部持っていますが、ドロップがなく、スプレー しかありません。ドロップは月曜か火曜日にきます。そして、あなたのオーダーを完全にして、送ります。 ここまであっているでしょうか? Postage will be billed when the package has been sent. ポスト代金は、荷物を送るとき払います。 でいいんでしょうか?代金払ってくれると。。ああ、またやってしまった。。