• ベストアンサー

間違っている箇所を教えてください。

次の各文をかっこの指示に従って書き換えてください。 (1)It would be wonderful for us to go there again.(for us to go there againを節にしてください。) 英語を日本語に訳してください。 (2)Pass me the newspaper, will you? これを解いてみると、 (1)It would be wonderful if we were there again. (2)新聞をとってくれますよね。 になりました。 先生から間違っていると言われたのでどこが間違っているのか教えてもらえませんか? もしよかったら、訂正も教えていただけると助かります。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Parismadam
  • ベストアンサー率65% (2756/4211)
回答No.2

はじめまして。 ご質問1: <(1)It would be wonderful if we were there again.> 以下の点に訂正を要します。 1.原文のgoがwereとbe動詞になっています。 2.また、wereというbe動詞の仮定法過去が使われていますが、ここはbe動詞であれ、goに訂正しても、それらの動詞の過去形にはなりません。つまり、wereやwentにはならないのです。 3.仮定法過去は「現在の事実と反することを仮定」する表現ですから、if we were(went) there againとすると、「実際はそこに再び行かない」という事実が存在することになります。 つまり、「そこに行けないので素晴らしくない」という事実が存在することになってしまいます。ここは、その事実が存在するわけではありませんから、動詞の過去形は使えないのです。 4.to不定詞には未来志向があり、ここでのfor us to go~は未来についての言及になっています。つまり、「私達が(将来)またそこに行けたら(素晴らしいだろうに)」という、未来の可能性を示唆する意味で使われています。 5.従って、If節内の動詞は仮定法過去になりますが、未来を表す助動詞を補ってそれを過去形にする必要があるのです。 6.以上を踏まえて訂正例は It would be wonderful if we would go there again. (直訳)「私達がまたそこに行くことになれば、素晴らしいだろう」 →(意訳)「またそこに行けたら、素敵だろうなあ」 となります。 ご質問2: <(2)新聞をとってくれますよね。> 間違っている理由は、「命令文」になっていないからです。 1.この回答だと「新聞を取ってくれる」という相手の行為の、確認・念押しにしかなっていません。 2.ご質問文はPass me~「~をとって下さい」という命令文なのです。命令文の付加疑問には例文にあるようにwill you?が使われます。 3.このwillは相手の意志を表す助動詞です。従ってwill you?は「あなたはその意志がありますか?」→「そうしてくれますか?」という相手の意志を確認する疑問文になるのです。 4.つまり、この文は Pass me the newspaper, will you? =Will you pass me the newspaper? と同じことを言っているのです。 5.従って訳の流れは (直訳)「新聞を取って下さい。いいですか?」 →(意訳1)「新聞を取ってもらって、いいですか?」 →(意訳2)「新聞を取ってもらえますか?」 となります。 以上ご参考までに。

その他の回答 (2)

• ezorisu
  • ベストアンサー率35% (61/171)
回答No.3

単純に以下の書き換えでもよいと思います。 It...(for A) to... It...that A (should)... よって It would be wonderful that we should (have) go there again. (2)はNo.2さんのご回答のとおりです。

• sanori
  • ベストアンサー率48% (5664/11798)
回答No.1

こんばんは。 (1) go がいつの間にかbe動詞になっちゃってます。 It would be wonderful if we went there again. (2) 命令文の一種です。 「新聞を取ってくれ。」あるいは「新聞を取ってくれないか。」など

関連するQ&A

• 【英語】添削お願いします 無人島

テーマは無人島に着いたらどうするかです。 設定としては自分以外にも何人か漂流者がいるそうです。 If I were flushed out to an inhabitable island, I would firstly suggest the other survivors that we search for foods which enable us to live at least three days. If it were not for foods, we can do nothing. Also, if not, it would be a matter of time to die. Only with foods, we could have margin to think what to do next. Second, I would suggest that we examine whether it is safe around us. If it were proved to be dangerous, for example, there are violent animals, we would try to protect us. By contrast, if it were proved to be safe around us, we could wait for help with relieved. 文法、時制、構成などについてチェックお願いしますm(__)m

• 英語の仮定法の問題

1if使って表現し、全文を書き換えなさい。 1.Had I read the book,I would have enjoyed the movie more. 2.With a camera,I could take a picture of this beautiful scene. 3.She must be tired;otherwise she would go out with her friends. 2各文の意味がほぼ同じ意味になるように、 ( )に適当な語をいれなさい。 1 a)It's time for the children to go to bed. b)It's time the ( )( ) to bed. 2 a)But for water,there would be no life on the earth. b)If it ( )( )( ) water,there would be no life on the earth. 3 a)I wish you could stay in Tokyo longer. b)( )( ) you could stay in Tokyo longer! 4 a)To see the brothers,you would think they were twins. b)( )( )( ) the brothers,you would think they were twins. よろしくお願いします><

• 和訳教えてください

If everything given to us by research were to be taken away, civilization would collapse and we would stand naked, searching for caves again. 和訳教えてください。 よろしくお願いします!

• 仮定法の問題で困っています。

英語の仮定法の問題で困っています。一応自分でやってみたので、間違っているところがあったら指摘してください。 Q空所に入れるのに最も適当なものを、それぞれ下の(1)~(4)のうちから1つずつ選んでください。 (1)If it were not for the rain, we (  ) hiking today. (1)can go (2)would go (3)may well go (4)were able to go 自分の答え→(2) (2)We've missed the train. I wish we (  ) earlier. (1)have left (2)had left (3)ought to have (4)were leaving 自分の答え→(1) (3)It is high time the children (  ) to bed. (1)to go (2)went (3)going (4)gone 自分の答え→(2) (4)“(  ) all right if I came again some other time?” “Of course. Just give me a call before you come.” (1)Is it (2)Was it  (3)Would it be (4)Will it be 自分の答え→(2) (5)I remember how it happened as clearly as if it (  ) only yesterday. (1)has been (2)is (3)were (4)would be 自分の答え→(3)

• 脱臼

参考書ふうの正直な和訳をお願いします。 If you were to dislocate your shoulder there might be nothing to show for it after it had healed up. Nor would an X-ray show anything. Nevertheless, it would be slightly easier for the shoulder to be dislocated again. A second dislocation would make a third one more likely, and so on. Memory of the dislocations would accumulate as an increasing tendency to dislocation until in the end you might have to have an operation which would really put it right. This facilitating effect is a hidden memory which is not manifest as itself but only as a tendency for something that has happened to happen again.

• 英語の問題で

If everything given to us by research ( ) to be taken away, civilization would collapse and we would stand naked, searching for caves again. このかっこに入る正解がwereになっていたのですが、仮定法過去を用いる際には動詞は過去形にしなければならないとは教わりましたが、主語が単数でも複数でもbe動詞を入れる時はwereにすべきなのでしょうか。 そして、もしわかればでよいのですが、主語が単数の場合でwasがだめな理由もご存知の方がいらっしゃいましたら教えてほしいです。

• 大至急翻訳してください

“It has been a very difficult race. We were once again very unfortunate, but we hope that bad luck went away because it would be impossible to go on like this. Loris was very brave; however, until the shoulder acted up he was keeping a good pace. 『because it would be impossible to go on like this.』の部分が引っかかってしまいます どうぞ宜しくお願いします。

• この英文の訳は??

(1) a.He pretend not to be her friend. b.he did not pretend to be her friends. (2) a.It is difficult for him never to go there alone again. b.It is not difficult for him to go there alone again. (3) a.I think it important not to tell him the fact. b.I do not think it important to tell him the fact. がわかりません。 (1)は2つとも「彼は彼女の友達のマネをしなかった」 というよくわからない文にしか訳せないし、 (2)は a.「彼にとって一人で再び来こない事は難しい事だ。」 b.「かれにとって一人で再び来る事は難しくはない。」 と訳したのですが、何かおかしい気がします。 (3)は a.「私は彼が言わない真実は大切な事だと考えている。」 b.「私は彼が言った真実は大切な事ではないとかんが得ている。」 と訳してみましたが自信がありません。

• わからない個所を教えてください。

Chapter Four In bare feet I light some of the candles I have placed around the room, and the cheerful light they cast drives away some of the shadows that have been tugging at me. I don’t feel ready to sleep yet. I want to think of something to push the uneasy memory of these fragments away, to give me something else to concentrate on as I lie in bed. Some part of me is aware that the old childhood fear could so easily come back to life now; the fear that I will wake, in a moment, to find myself old and dying, my life already spent. I can’t face that again. So I take one of the candles and wander the house with it, eventually finding my way upstairs. Once I am in my old bedroom, it seems the most obvious thing in the world to open the window there, and to sit on the sill, looking up the valley at night. (前回の終わりの部分です) I know this view to the last detail. The darkness obscures many of the small changes that are doubtless there, and would be clamouring their presence to me were it daylight. Now, though, I am only conscious that the branches of the tree that cut off the left-hand part of the horizon are longer by some small amount, and that the sound of the World Service radio is missing from downstairs. Above, the stars are unchanged; I look for Orion, and find him almost at once, a small smile of acknowledgement twitching the corner of my mouth. There are a few clouds low on the line of hills, but leaning out of the window I can see that the sky overhead is clear. *************************** 主人公のAlexはartistで、幼い頃過ごしたイタリアに帰ってきています。 The darkness obscures many of the small changes that are doubtless there, and would be clamouring their presence to me were it daylight.の、would be clamouring their presence to me were it daylightがよくわかりません。 英文の構造はどうなっているのでしょうか? wereが動詞、itは?? Now, though, I am only conscious that the branches of the tree that cut off the left-hand part of the horizon are longer by some small amount,について、ここは木の枝がどうなっている状態なのでしょうか? I look for Orion, and find him almost at once, a small smile of acknowledgement twitching the corner of my mouth.ここの a small smile of acknowledgement~の意味するところは、オリオン座を見つけたのでちょっと微笑んだ、という感じなのでしょうか? 教えてください。お願いします。

• 英語の添削をお願いします

テーマは「日本でオリンピックを開催すべきか否か」です。  I think we should invite Olympics to somewhere in Japan. I think it would benefit Japan in some respects. First, holding Olympics is very profitable. Indeed, it would cost us much money, but profit would be larger than it. It is because many foreign people come to japan and spend much money. Moreover if Olympics were been held in Japan, Japanese people could directly see it more easily. When it is held in other countries, most Japanese people can't go, and even if they were able to go,it would cost them too much money. For these reasons, I think inviting Olympics is good for us. 文法のほか、文章構成なども指導していただけると嬉しいです。 あと受験が近くて緊張で体調が悪いです。一言応援メッセージをください!