• ベストアンサー

どう答えれば?

Horusの回答

• Horus
  • ベストアンサー率14% (78/528)
回答No.4

これは、先の手紙で、何か三つのアルファベットについて聞いてきたのではないのでしょうか?  要するに、自分の名前や友達の名前を漢字やカナで表記したいのだと思います。そこで、murado = 「ムラド」で良いのか?と聞いているのです。  Johann という名前だったら、=ヨーハン= YOHAN  Franz だったら、=フランツ=FURANTU などと教えてやるより他ないでしょう。

kirincat
質問者

補足

ああ!そうです、先にされた質問を乗せるべきでした! Why do you have 3 alphabets in Japan? And why can't I write my name correctly in neiter of these alphabets? というメールに 三つのアルファベットて何?って返したのです。 そしたら上のようなメールを… まだ返答に困っています・・・

関連するQ&A

• 日本語の回文を英語で説明して

Japanese word "shimbunshi" is a palindrome, but why? Answer in English and Alphabets, don't use hiragana or katakana.

• written soではなくso writtenな理由

So few people write naturally and without constraint that letters so written are bound to be outstanding. は何故written soではなく、so writtenなんですか? 「そのように」という意味で前置されているのは見たことがありません

• 和訳お願いします

That is ok. I can try more easy English . Or can try refreshing my hiragana/ katakana You work very close to my place in shibaura. How did your week start? です。

• 英文で分からないところがあるので教えてください。(6)

今、海外のペンパルと文通していのですが、自身がないので1番の英文が合っているかどうか教えてください。間違いがあったら正しい英文を教えてください。それと翻訳機では、通じなかったので今回は、翻訳機を使用せず、辞書で調べて書きました。2番は、辞書を調べても分からなかったので英文を教えてください。 1.As you know Japan and China use kanji(Chinese characters) . Japan use kanji, hiragana and katakana. China use only kanji. Some Japanese kanji and Chinese kanji have same mean. But they are different pronunciation. I’ll tell you Chinese kanji and Japanese kanji. Chinese people use easy kanji. Japanese people use old Chinese kanji. Old kanji is very difficult. We learned kanji in school for 12 years. But we don’t know many kanji. ご存知のように日本と中国は、漢字を使用します。日本では、漢字と平仮名とカタカナを使用します。中国は、漢字だけです。意味が同じ漢字もありますが、発音が違います。同じ漢字でも意味が違うものもあります。中国と日本の漢字について説明します。中国では、簡単な漢字を使用しています。日本では、古い中国の漢字を使用しています。古い中国の漢字は、とても難しいです。私達は、12年間漢字を学校で習いましたが、知らない漢字が沢山あります。 2.今は、彼氏はいません。早くいい人に出会いたいです。 この前の手紙で貴女は別の都市に引っ越すかもしれないと書いてきましたね。だからこの手紙を貴女の実家に送ることにしました。

• 翻訳お願いします!!

Not at all! That was perfect english!! I'm impressed! And,lol,so much better then my japanese!

• 高校英語教科書の和訳してほしいです。分かりません

lesson9 semitic people invented the alphabet around 1500 B.C. They changed Egyptian picture symbols to letters that symbolized sounds. Until that time, symbols had shown simple meanings such as animals, tools, and things from nature. The alphabet was the first system that connected letters to sounds. The alphabet spread all over the world. The shapes of the letters changed. The Phoenicians began using them around 1,000 B.C. About 400 years later, the Greek, so this writing system became the alpha‐beta or alphabet. The alphabet had been used for more than 1,500 years when the shapes of most letters were fixed by the Romans. Interestingly, every letter in the alphabet has its origin. For example, the shape of ''A'' meant the head of an ox . In ancient times , oxen were important for pulling plows . ''B'' meant a house and ''C'' meant a throwing stick . Things and animals used in the alphabet were important for the people who were living about 5,000 years ago. Lesson10 When I was growing up, my dad and I used to fight all the time. I was 17 or 18. I had really long hair , and he hated it. I got into a motorcycle accident once . I was laid up in bed , and my dad had a barber come in and cut my hair. I remember saying to my dad, '' I hate you ! I will never forget this!'' He used to tell me , '' I can`t wait until the army gets you . When the army gets you , they will cut all that hair off, and they will make a man out of you.'' This was in 1968, and a lot of guys went to the Vietnam War from my neighborhood. The thing was that many of them didn`t come back . And even if they came back , they were not the same any more. I remember the day I got my draft notice . I hid it from my family , and three days before my army physical my friends and I went out . We stayed up all night . We were all so scared . And I went to my physical , and I failed . I could come home! When I walked into the kitchen , I saw my parents sitting there.

• invert

I have a friend who consistently misspells my name on texts and social media. (It’s written out right there!) I have a simple, four-letter name, of which they invert two of the letters. I have a simple, four-letter name, of which they invert two of the letters. の和訳を教えてください。なぜofという前置詞が使われているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳助けてください(長いです)m(__)m

I have some questions...isnt it right that with Katakana you write text which is in English,like place name... いくつか質問があります あなたがカタカナで書いた本文どっちが英語、場所の名前のような.... So,I was just wondering how do you write letters like "l" or single konsonant letters like "r". だからただ驚いて、lとひとつのrのような手紙をどのように書いた(konsonantこの単語みつかりません) Because you only have one single konsonant and it's h. なぜならあなたは、ただひとつのkonsonantと、そのhを持つ so like how would you write for example this finnish boy's name "Ma'r'ku's'"? 例えばどのように書くの?フィンランドの男の子の名前 のrとs And whatabout name with "l":Tuu'l'i"? そしてこのlはどうですか?(どう書くの?) Isnt it right that you write your name with Kanji? あなたの名前は漢字?でしょ? I read that from somewhere.....How do you write your name? 私はどこからか読んだ(読む?)...あなたの名前はどう書くの? お願いします

• 英語添削してください。

英語の添削お願いします。~の部分はわからなかったところです。 ・(本などの)10ページを見ています I am watching page 10. ・カタカナを知っていますか?日本語はほとんど「漢字」と「ひらがな」で構成されています。カタカナは外国から来た言葉を「漢字」や「ひらがな」といった文字で言い表せない時に使います。英語がそのままカタカナになることがあり、それは必ずしも英語の本当の意味とは同じではありません。カタカナ英語をそのまま使うと、ネイティブには意味が通じない時があります。 Do you know Katakana? Japanese almost consist of the character, Kanji and Hiragana. Katakana is used in Japanese to describe the words that Kanji and Hiragana cannot mention foreign words. Native English speakers cannot understood the meaning of English origin Katakana ・カフェでアルバイトをしています。 I have a part-time job in a caffe. ・そのなかにたくさんの外国人のお客様がいらしゃるので、そういった方たちにも日本人と同様のサービスを提供したいと思ったからです。 ・彼はゆったりとしたラブソングやアップテンポな曲も歌います。 He sings calm love song and also cheerful song. ・彼はイケメンです。 He is a nice-looking guy. ・彼は俳優でもあり、カメラが好きです。 He also is an actor and likes to take pictures. ・今年の4月と5月に2回ライブに行きました。 I went to his live tour two times in April and May this year. ・私はサッカーサークルに入っています。 I participated in a soccer club in my university. ・私はピアノで曲を演奏することはできませんが、歌をうたうときに正しい音をきくためにピアノを使います。 I can’t play the piano but I use one to check correct tone when I sing. ・アカペラはふつう6人ですが、最低では4人のグループもあります。 A cappella group usually consists of six members, but sometimes there are a group of four members . ・メンバーは6人いて、週に一回あつまって練習します。 There are six members in my group, and I practice a cappella once a week. ・キリスト教徒として何をするのですか?(お祈りはするのか?とか聞きたい) What do you do for christian? ・かつて福音派の先生に会ったことがあるのですが、あなたはどうですか? I once talked with Evangelical christian teacher, but how about you?

• got written up

Last week, I got written up by my boss and our company’s HR Director for snapping at a co-worker. I was covering for the co-worker when she returned 10 minutes late from lunch. That meant my lunch was cut short by 10 minutes. I was ‘hangry’ and let my coworker know I wasn’t happy about her being late. When my boss and our HR Director confronted me, I refused to sign their Corrective Action Notice. I said being ‘hangry’ could be considered a medical condition because not everyone gets angry when they are hungry. My boss and HR Director disagreed with me. I don’t think I should be written up because my co-worker was late and I have what could be considered a mental medical condition which is ‘anger due to hunger pains’. Should I have been written up? Do you agree with my reasoning? Who would you side with? got written upはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします