• ベストアンサー

英語で挨拶したいのですが、添削して頂けると幸いです

baumkunの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • baumkun
  • ベストアンサー率37% (3/8)
回答No.1

My name is Tara25. I'm working at ***, and in charge of sales. I'd like to know about the Intstruments' maintenance and repair. I'd appreciate if you could give me some advice. Thank you very much, という感じですかね。。。 いきなりgive me advice っていうのは、アメリカ人から聞いた話だと、ちょっと無礼なんだそうです。

tera25
質問者

お礼

早速ご回答いただきありがとうございました。 とても参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の添削お願いします。

語学学校を卒業するにあたりスピーチをしなければいけません。 文章を考えたのですが添削してもらえますか? Thank you everyone,especially.....Thank you my friends. I've spend in here for three months.I could have a lot of friend and experience.I had a great time in here. I want to talk about a lot more if there is an opportunity to meet you again.So,I'm going to continue to study English for improving my English level. I'll miss you.Have a good school life.Thank you. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の添削お願いできますか?

英語の添削お願いできますか? おかしな言い回しや、文法の間違いなどありましたらご指摘ください。 設定 Maryは病院に居るMikeに電話しました。 Mikeの友達が電話に出ました。 Mary: Hello? (ハロー) Mike's friend: Hello, this is Mike's room. (ハロー、マイクの病室です) Mary: Hi, this is Mary. Mike's friend. (こんにちは、マイクの友達のメアリーです) Mike's friend: Hi, I'm Ted, his coworker. (こんにちは。僕は彼の同僚のテッドだよ。) Mary: Is Mike there? (マイクは居ます?) Ted: I'm afraid he've just fallen asleep. May I take a massage? (たった今、寝ちゃったんだ。伝言預かろうか?) Mary: Oh, May I? Please tell me that I'll be there tomorrow at noon. (お願いできる? あしたお昼にそっちに行くって伝えてください。) Ted: All right. I'll do tell him that. (まかして。ちゃんと伝えるから) Mary: Thank you. By the way, How does Mike look like? (ありがとう。ところで彼の具合はどう?) Ted: Oh, he looks getting better. (ああ、大分良くなってきたみたいだよ。) Mary: Does he? I'm glad to hear that. Anyway, nice to have talked with you. thank you. (ほんと?よかった。話せてよかったわ) Ted: Me too. Bye. (こちらこそ。じゃあね。)

• 英語の添削をお願いします。

タイに2ヶ月研究留学に行っていました。滞在中のお礼をこめて、手紙を入れた小包(日本のお菓子などを入れた物)を送ろうと思っています。 その手紙の添削をお願いしたいです。 Thank you for everything. I really enjoyed Thai Life which spends the time in soil mechanics laboratory. Each memories of Thailand are very big in my life. I don’t forget this memories forever. Some people said to me “you are strong.”, but of course I’m not strong. Everyone support me every time, so I really want to say Thank you. In the future, I may go to Thailand again as engineer. I will contact you when I go to Thailand. While I staying there, I couldn't do anything for you, so this time, I want to send goods for you all!! Please eat it  This is Japanese snacks! And finally, this program is good experience for me, and good opportunity to learn English, Thai culture and Civil Engineering. I hope to meet you again. I miss you all. And Thank you very much.

• 英語で自己紹介!添削して下さい

この度メーカーの研修アメリカに行くことになりました。突然、その中で英語で自己紹介のスピーチをしなくてはならなくなりとても困っています。一応原稿を作ってみたのですが・・・どなたか添削してください。お願いします。 Hello everyone, First of all, I appreciate for making this opportunity. Let me know that How to manufacture the 製品 and what is the American factory and so on this chance. And I decided leaning English from now. My name is *** and I come from yamanashi Japan. I’m working for 自分の会社名 sales office. I’ve joined this company for 17 years. Our company has been selling manly Electric Measuring Instrument as an agent manufacture. Such as 相手の会社名 co. My main users are *** *** and ***. We are going to develop our business relationship between user and manufacture. Thank you very mach.

• 添削お願いします!

ロンドンに留学中のものです。インターネット上で見つけたhousekeepingの募集先にメールとcvを送ってみたいのですが、下記の英文でおかしくないでしょうか。せめてはじめのメールだけでもしっかりしたものをと思っています。どなたか添削の方していただけないでしょうか。 hello.i saw gumtree on internet and am interested in your offer. i`m absolutely friendly,tidy woman and love puppy as well! if possible,i prefer to live in. whilist i`m willing to work for even lower pay.please look my cv below. i`m looking forward to your answer. thank you. とにかく伝えたい事は、 仕事を是非したいこと、掃除が得意で社交的で犬好きなこと、すこしくらい時給が安くても全くかまわないこと、住み込みがしたいことです。 あと朝か昼どちらかに3時間ほど語学学校に行きたのですがこれは最初のメールで伝えるべきか迷っています。。是非添削お願い致します。なお、下記がインターネット上でのオファー内容です。 fantastic position offerd .helping with houseworks .shopping.look after puppy .lots of benefits.start now .live in or out.please email your cv and photo .100 pw thank

• 英語の添削をお願いします。

ある方に英語で手紙を書きましたが、年上の方ですし、失礼がないように・・と思いまして、次の内容を添削していただけないでしょうか?よろしくお願いいたします。 カッコ内は意図と補足です。 I've just read XXX(雑誌名), issue 1 2003! The magazine is one of my favorite and I think it is very sophisticated in Japanese magazine. (XXX雑誌の1月号を読みました。その雑誌は日本の雑誌の中でも洗練されていると思いますし、私の好きな雑誌の1つです) Especially this cover story is XXXX(特集されてる内容). I can't buy it! (特にその号はXXXXの特集だったので、私は買わずにはいられませんでした!) I'm pleasure to know that the story of the meeting for you and XXXX by the magazine. I've never heard it. (その雑誌であなたとXXXX<特集されている人>との出会いなどを知ることができて、とてもうれしかったです) Do you have the magazine? I think you received it from the publisher. Just in case, if you have not the magazine, please let me know. (多分、出版社から雑誌を受け取っているとはおもうのですが、もし持ってなかったらお知らせください) Thank you for your time. (手紙を読んでくれてありがとうございます) 以上ですが、ご不明な点がありましたら、補足をしていただければ幸いです。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の添削をしてください。4行です。

英語の添削をしてください。 Please keep in mind that I'm not English enough. I try writing in English. But kindly let me know soon if you do not understand what I wrote. I try to re-write it correct in the next mail.

• 英語の添削をお願いいたします。

以下を英文で送りたいのですが、添削をしていただきたく、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 昨日はありがとうございました。 母と一緒にいただいたケーキを美味しく食べました、ありがとう。 甘すぎず、それにフルーツもたくさんのっていて私は美味しくいただけました。 キャンドルは私のテーブルに飾りました。甘い香りがします。 Thank you for yesterday. My mother and I ate the cake with great relish, thank you. It was not too sweat and many fruits on it so very good for me. I placed the candle on my table. It smells sweet. 今日は10時におきて、遅い朝食をとり、家の近くのカフェへいき本を読んでいました。 今日はリラックスできました。 Today, I woke up at 9:30am and had late breakfast and then went to the cafe near my house for reading. I could relaxing today. 今日は何してましたか? 仕事?ジョギング? どうぞ今夜ゆっくり休んで、また水曜日にお会いしましょう。 What did you do today? work? or running? please take good rest tonight and see you on wednesday.

• はなむけの言葉の添削をお願いします

所属しているサークルで、卒業生たちへのはなむけの言葉を英語で伝えるのですが、どうもうまくできないので皆さんのお知恵を頂けると嬉しいです。 内容としては、 『卒業生の皆さん、今までありがとうございました。  私は皆さんの英語がもっと聞きたかったです。  もっとたくさんのことを教わりたかったです。そのことが残念です。  これからも、イキイキとした女性でいてくださいね』 これを下記のようにしてみました。 "Graduates, thank you so far. I wanted to hear English of all of you more a lot. I wanted to learn a lot more. I’m sorry about it. Please be ,,," 最後の「イキイキとした~」がどうしてもうまく訳せません。 「イキイキと」とか「輝いている」とかそういった意味合いで かっこよく表現できる方法はないでしょうか? またその他の文章も添削していただけると嬉しいです。 I wanted ..が2回も続くのもなんだかな・・と思いまして・・。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 添削をお願いします。(説明員に必要な英語表現)

以下の英文の添削をお願いします。 【シチュエーション】 東京ビッグサイトのような大型会場での展示会。 展示ブースで複数の商品やコンセプトモデルを展示している会社の説明員。 外国人のお客さんに、自分の担当で無い商品の質問をされた。 【英文】 1.申し訳ありません。私は、この展示物の担当ではありません。 I'm sorry.I am not demonstrator in charge of this product. 2.申し訳ありません。私では分かりません。 I'm sorry.I don't think I can help you. 3.分かるものを呼んでまいります。しばらくお待ちください。 Can I call the person in charge.Please wait a minuts. 4.お待たせしました。申し訳ありません。担当者が外しています。 Thanks for waiting.I'm sorry. He is away now. 5.いかがいたしましょうか? What would you like? 6.またお越し下さい。 Thank you and come again. 7.パンフレットをどうぞ。(単に通り過ぎる人にパンフレットを渡す場合も含めて。) Here it is. 8.ご質問ありがとうございました。 Thanks for asking. Good bye. 9.本日は、お立ちより頂きありがとうございました。 Thank you for visiting our booth.Good bye. その他、必要と思われるような表現や、参考になるサイトがありましたら、あわせて教えて貰えると助かります。