• 締切済み

Shields Up!という海外サイトへ飛ぶと…

Shields Up!という海外サイトで色々とポートスキャンなどが出来るそうなのですが、 https://grc.com/x/ne.dll?bh0bkyd2へ飛ぶと、 ページ中ほどに、「TEST MY SHIELDS!」と「PROBE MY PORTS!」という紫のボタンがあるらしいのですが、見当たりません。 変わりに、下記のような表示になります。 Since you are interested in security: Check out our new "Perfect Passwords" high-quality password generator facility: http://www.GRC.com/passwords.htm Security Now! Episode 129: Windows SteadyState Leo and I examine and discuss Microsoft's "Windows SteadyState," an extremely useful, free add-on for Windows XP that allows Windows systems to be "frozen" (in a steady state) to prevent users from making persistent changes to ANYTHING on the system. Listen to this week's Security Now! Episode for the details. これは、セキュリティ的にヤバイ状況って事なのでしょうか?

みんなの回答

• 123admin
  • ベストアンサー率52% (1163/2215)
回答No.2

ShieldsUP!! 使用手順書 http://www.h6.dion.ne.jp/~f_yakumo/OnLineScan_ShieldsUP/ShieldsUP_1000.html 手順はこちらを参考に 知ってるつもり?「セキュリティの常識」 http://www.itmedia.co.jp/enterprise/special/0411/security/ じっくり読んでみて下さい。

ogmb
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • celtis
  • ベストアンサー率70% (2275/3214)
回答No.1

よく読めばわかりますが、それらは単なる広告や注意書きです。 おそらく古い紹介ページを読んで試されたのだと思いますが、そのページの真ん中および下部に"Proceed"というボタンがあります。それを押して診断ページに進んでください。 http://karaneko.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/2005/12/shield_up.html

ogmb
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• remain focused on について

Right now I feel that the most important thing for me is to keep my head up, remain focused on the task at hand and devote all my energy into healing the injury in order to come back strong. remain focused on はどう訳せばいいのでしょうか? remain (my head) focused on でmy head の省略と考えて良いのでしょうか? 教えて下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

• 海外サイトの通販を利用したらこんなメールが来ました。教えて下さい。

先日ネッタポルテという外国のサイトで通販を利用したところ、このようなメールが届きました。 私のクレジットカードにいくらか還付したのでGBP(?)を調べて教えて下さいということなのでしょうか・・・ 英語と海外通販に詳しい方、教えて下さい。 お願いします! Unfortunately, we are unable to verify the cardholder's billing address with the card issuer. For your security, we must now perform an additional verification procedure to confirm card ownership before we can dispatch your order. We have refunded a small amount in GBP to your VISA card xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. To verify card ownership and complete your order, please contact your card issuer and find out the EXACT amount in GBP refunded to your card. Once you have confirmed the amount, please reply to this email and provide us with this value so your order can be dispatched. Please note that it may take a few days for the amount to appear on your account. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and look forward to hearing from you.

• step upの意味

The holiday season is already in full swing, and my husband and I are already arguing over what to do next year. My mother-in-law has always hosted Thanksgiving and Christmas. She is in her late 60s and has always said she loves to host -- until now. She called my husband and dropped some strong hints that we should take over as the family hosts. We don't think any others in his large family would step up. ここでのstep upの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• perceived slight

After 15 years of working hard to build a good relationship with difficult in-laws -- because it was important to my husband -- I thought we had gotten to a pretty good place. After hitting some tough personal times, and after a perceived slight on my part, my mother-in-law is now giving me AND my husband the cold shoulder. It was part misunderstanding, part overstepping on their part -- in my opinion -- but I didn't react well. it was important to my husbandのところは、it was important for my husbandでも良いのでしょうか?よくこのようなケースでtoかforかで迷うのですが、どちらを使うか見分ける方法はあるでしょうか? あと、perceived slightの意味を教えてください。perceived slight

• Port 113 IDENT が、「Closed」

Windows の Port をチェックをするために「Shields Up!!」サイトにて、 「Probe My Ports!」を試してみました。 https://grc.com/x/ne.dll?bh0bkyd2 「113」の Port を除いて総て「Stealth!」で少し安心致しました。 ただ、Port 113 IDENT は、「Closed」となっておりました。 Security Implications 「Your computer has responded that this port exists but is currently closed to connections. 」 http://grc.com/faq-shieldsup.htm#IDENT 「Open」よりは安全だと思いますが、「Stealth!」にするには、 どのようにすればよいのでしょうか? ご教示のほど、よろしくお願い致します。 OSは、Me ルーターは、マイクロ総合研究所のブロードバンドルーター「NetGenesis CAT」で、 ファームウェアは、最新の Ver3.700.02 を入れております。 セキュリティソフトは、Norton Internet Security 2001です。

• php.iniのMYSQLの部分ですが…どのように設定すればいいでしょうか?

以下がINIの中身ですが、どのように入れたら動くのでしょうか?(当方の環境は、WIN2000です…)MYSQL4.0.23です。 [MySQL] ; Allow or prevent persistent links. mysql.allow_persistent = On ; Maximum number of persistent links. -1 means no limit. mysql.max_persistent = -1 ; Maximum number of links (persistent + non-persistent). -1 means no limit. mysql.max_links = -1 ; Default port number for mysql_connect(). If unset, mysql_connect() will use ; the $MYSQL_TCP_PORT or the mysql-tcp entry in /etc/services or the ; compile-time value defined MYSQL_PORT (in that order). Win32 will only look ; at MYSQL_PORT. mysql.default_port = ; Default socket name for local MySQL connects. If empty, uses the built-in ; MySQL defaults. mysql.default_socket = ; Default host for mysql_connect() (doesn't apply in safe mode). mysql.default_host = ; Default user for mysql_connect() (doesn't apply in safe mode). mysql.default_user = ; Default password for mysql_connect() (doesn't apply in safe mode). ; Note that this is generally a *bad* idea to store passwords in this file. ; *Any* user with PHP access can run 'echo get_cfg_var("mysql.default_password") ; and reveal this password! And of course, any users with read access to this ; file will be able to reveal the password as well. mysql.default_password = ; Maximum time (in seconds) for connect timeout. -1 means no limit mysql.connect_timeout = 60 ; Trace mode. When trace_mode is active (=On), warnings for table/index scans and ; SQL-Errors will be displayed. mysql.trace_mode = Off

• 締切済み
    • PHP
  • it was on to pick up my refillの訳について

以下の文章の「it was on to pick up my refill」について質問があります。 1.文の区切りは、it was on / to pick up my refillで on と toの間で切れますでしょうか? 2.be on to 動詞でどのような意味になるのでしょうか? 3.どのような訳になりますでしょうか? To begin with, I needed to get some medications for my allergies. I’ve got hay fever, so I’m sneezing up a storm every morning when I wake up. While I was at it, I also got some antacids and some Band-Aids. Now it was on to pick up my refill. ご教授の程、宜しくお願い致します。

• banking perks

My husband works for small companies and we rely on my job for the banking perks and job security, but he’s supportive of anything I wish to do. banking perks とはどのようなことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I use to be obese, and this academic year has been the first one where I am now on the path to being healthy. My grades from first marking period were poor in major part due to the depression and self-confidence I lacked due to my weight, and my poor attempts at fad dieting. marking periodとin majorとfad dietingの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• set us up

My sister came out as a lesbian this summer and I came out as bisexual this Thanksgiving to our very moderate middle-class parents. There were tears and talking and more tears, but my parents are ultimately supportive—almost too much so. My father brings up his “gay kids” in everyday conversations to complete strangers. An old high school friend who works as a barista mentioned it to me when my dad comes in for coffee. He says how proud he is of us, but he brings it up all the time! My mom has joined PFLAG and has taken to taking pictures of pretty girls and sending them to my sister and me in an effort to set us up. ここでのset us upはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします