• ベストアンサー

この文は合っていますか?

委員会は彼を明日からここで働かせる事にした という意味の英文を作りたいのですが、 The committee decided that he is made to work here from tomorrow. という文で合っていますか?ライティングが本当に苦手で困っています。教えてください。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

The committe decided that he should work here from tomorrow.

参考URL:
http://dic.yahoo.co.jp/dsearch?enc=UTF-8&p=should&stype=1&dtype=1
全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• googoo1956
  • ベストアンサー率47% (623/1316)
回答No.3

○ 「decide 主語+(should)+原形」で「主語が~することを決定した。」ことを表します。「should+原形」はイギリス式、「原形」のみはアメリカ式です。 ○ 「彼を働かせる」は、「(彼の希望を受け入れて)彼が働くことを許可する」とします。「make」を使うと「(強制的に)働かせる」となってしまいます。 ○ 結論です。  The committee decided that they (should) let him work here from tomorrow.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • ANASTASIAK
  • ベストアンサー率19% (658/3306)
回答No.2

The committee decided to make him work here from tomorrow.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 文の意味がわかりません。

英文和訳の設問なのですが、 Apart from allowing me to communicate, learning Hindi has given me linguistic confirmation that I know just by living here. 上の文が言っている意味がよくわかりません。とりわけ、主節の部分がわかりません。どなたか、よろしくお願いいたします。ちなみに、この英文には続きがあり、以下にのせておきます。 Time, for example, is a fluid concept in India. Nowhere is this made clearer than in the inevitable perplexity of a Westerner trying to fix an appointment with an India: the word for yesterday and tomorrow is the same. The smallest unit of time in Hindi is "hour."

• 主語+be動詞 , S +V ・・の文でカンマがある理由は?

こんにちは。 主語+be動詞 , S +V ・・・・・・・・・. 具体的には、このような文ですが、 The problem is, he is not here. Be動詞の後のカンマは、なぜ必要なのでしょうか?  また、この文は、 The problem is that he is not here. といえるのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 構文がわかりません

The selecton is made according to different criteria if he is writing and exploratory diary from those he would use if he was writing fir publication or engaging in conversation. この文の構文がわかりません。different from ~とthose=criteriaは見えているのですが、一つ目のif節がどこにかかるのかわかりません。

• 添削をお願いいたします!

英文の添削をお願いしたく思います。 「上司から、交通機関のアレンジについて明日連絡があります。(上司は本日出張中ですので)」 という訳にしたいのですが、添削お願いいたします。 The transportation arrangement is informed you from boss tomorrow. (He is business trip)

• 『The Moth and the Star』

James Thurberの『The Moth and the Star』という短編からの質問です。 (この英文で物語は終わります) http://okwave.jp/qa/q8924851.html(こちらの英文から続いています) The moth left his father's house, but he would not fly around street lamps and he would not fly around house lamps. He went right on trying to reach the star, which was four and one-third light years, or twenty-five trillion miles, away. The moth thought it was just caught in the top branches of an elm. He never did reach the star, but he went right on trying, night after night, and when he was a very, very old moth he began to think that he really had reached the star and he went around saying so. This gave him a deep and lasting pleasure, and he lived to a great old age. His parents and his brothers and his sisters had all been burned to death when they were quite young. Moral: Who flies afar from the sphere of our sorrow is here today and here tomorrow. The moth thought it was just caught in the top branches of an elm.のところなのですが itはthe starですか? 星がニレの枝のてっぺんに引っかかっていると思った、ということですか? catchは引っかかるという意味でしょうか?(受動態で引っかけられている?) he began to think that he really had reached the starについてですが 過去完了形になっているので、すでにもう星に届いていたのではないかと思い始めた、ということでしょうか?(根拠はないけれど、そう思い込んだという感じでしょうか?) Moral: Who flies afar from the sphere of our sorrow is here today and here tomorrow.について 最後の教訓(寓意)の英文の構造と訳がわかりません。 出だしがwhoで始まっているのに最後に?がないのはなぜでしょうか? Who flies afar from the sphere of our sorrowが主部、 is here today and here tomorrowが述部ですか? Moralのところが訳せないのですが この話の中の蛾は蛾の本分は果たさなかったけれども 自分の夢を追ってそれはそれで幸せだったのではないか、という印象です。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• この書き換えは正解ですか。

問い、単文に変える。 1, The weather is so hot that we cannot go out. → The hot weather kept us from goin out. 2, He is aware that the task is difficult. →He is aware of the task being difficult. 下の文が正解か否かを知りたい英文です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 答え合わせお願いします。2文を1文に。

The man is sitting over there. He wrote that best-selling novel. The man who he wrote whom best-selling novel is sitteing over there. The book is for the students. Their native language is not English The book is whose native language is not English for the students She showed me the letter. She received it from her boyfriend. She showed me the letter which she received from her boyfriend. The bed wasn't very comfortable. I slept in it last night The bed in which I slept last night wasn't very comfortable. The bed which I slept in last night wasn't very comfortable.

• 表現方法を教えてください。

1:彼に対して不満な点はおしゃべりなことです。   What I was unsatisfied with him is that he is talkative. 2:この映画で不満なところは照明の使い方です。   The part that I was not satisfied with this film is that the way the lighting is used. 自分なりに英文を考えたのですが、おかしい点があれば指導をお願いします。   

• この2つの文を関係詞を使って一つでまとめたいのですが

・You can see from here the roof of a black building. ・What is that building? この二つの文を関係詞を用いて一文にまとめたいのですが、疑問文にするにあたり躓いています。 わからないので、根拠もなくなんとなく3通り考えてみたものの 1. What is that black building whose roof of black you can see from here?  →whose roof of black (which) you can see from here って事で有リ? 2. What is that black building of which roof you can see from here?  →which roofじゃ、「どの屋根」の意味になるから違うだろうな… 3. What is that black building the roof of which you can see from here?  →じゃあ roof をof which の前に出したらどうだろう   でも What is that black building で文章が出来上がってるので、この後に続く the roof of which~がどうも納得いかない   いや、この the roof of which~は building を修飾しているから有リかもしれない とあやふやなまま試行錯誤しています。 考えた3つの文章の中に答えがあるかないかもわかりません。 この二つの文を一つにまとめる手順がわかる方、ご教示願えませんでしょうか。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 至急:関係詞を用いて2文を1文にお願いします

※省略できる関係代名詞は()でくくる The man is sitting over there. He wrote that best-selling novel. The man_______________________________________________ The book is for the students. Their native language is not English The book is_______________________________________________ She showed me the letter. She received it from her boyfriend. She_________________________________________________________ The bed wasn't very comfortable. I slept in it last night The bed________________________________________________