前置詞のあとに形容詞は可能か?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 貴社よりご提供いただく情報は、いうまでもなく極秘扱いと致します。
  • 特記ない限り、当社が出す値段は名古屋港本船渡しと致します。
  • 以上です。如何かよろしくお願いします。多分どこか違っているような気もします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

前置詞のあとに形容詞は可能か?

次の文が正しいでしょうか?自分なりに英訳してみました。 1)貴社よりご提供いただく情報は、いうまでもなく極秘扱いと致します。 英訳:Needless to say, we treat the information you provide us as strictly confidential. 2)特記ない限り、当社が出す値段は名古屋港本船渡しと致します。 英訳:We quote you the prices as F.O.B. Nagoya one, in the case of Nothing worthy of record. 以上です。如何かよろしくお願いします。多分どこか違っているような気もします。

• hide_m
  • お礼率42% (323/753)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

1) Needless to say, we treat the information you provided to/for us with strict confidentiality polcies. 2) The prices we quote is based on F.O.B Nagoya unless otherwise specified. で良いと思います。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

(補) >前置詞のあとに形容詞は可能か?NO(基本的に) as strictly confidential. この as は前置詞ではなく副詞

関連するQ&A

• 文法をおしえてください。

The results of your annual employee evaluation are confidential and strictly between your supervisor and you. この文で、and strictly の部分がどのようにつながるのかわかりません。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 前置詞と接続詞

前置詞と接続詞の問題です。特に6,9辺りが良く分かりませんでした。 お願いします 1“You seem to have had that car for years.” “Yes, I should sell it ( ) it still runs.” アbefore イduring ウuntill エwhile 2You should write down Aya's number ( ) you forget it. アin case イin the case ウso far as エso long as 3It matters little who finds the truth, ( ) the truth is found. アso long as イunless ウwhatever エwhether 4Alice was allowed to go swimming ( ) she kept near the lifeguards. アseeing that イin case ウso that エon condition that 5You can't eat tulips, ( ) they are beautiful to look at. アin spite of イthanks to ウeven if エdespite 6One basic question we have been trying to answer is ( ). アpeople behave イhow do people behave ウhow people behave エpeople behave how 7I wanted to see ( ) my friend looked when I visited him in the hospital.  アhow イwhat ウthat エwell 8Dark ( ) it was, the group managed to find its way to the hut. アbecause イas ウso エwhen 9We are not able to survive as human beings ( ) in close cooperation with one another. アif we live イif we lived ウunless we don't live エunless we live 10( ) the advancement of electronic means of communication such as international telephones, facsimiles and the Internet, Japanese people still seem to prefer face-to-face communication. アBecause イDespite ウFor エThough

• 英文を和訳にしていただけますか。

以下の英文を和訳していただけますでしょうか。 I can sell you all of these items i ship form over 30 countries see my web page but my prices list is out of date Tell me what you need and i QUOTE you the prices

• that/Itsの使い分けがわからないんです。

例えば文で、So what I'd like you to do is to fill this out and write down any diseases you have that you might want covered and I'll see what I can do.という文があって、 返答するときに、We can't write our diseases down for you because that's confidential.とありますか、that'sではなく、It'sではだめですか? それは、極秘なんだ。みたいな返答だとして これは、極秘なんだ。というふうにいうとして、it's confidential という使い方はできますか? 使いわけがよけできなくて困っています。 詳細に説明していただけませんか?お願いします。

• being+形容詞

Recently, I had to give up alcohol for medical reasons—it may or may not be permanent. One side effect is I don’t have as much tolerance for family events or weddings that used to seem fine (or even great) with a few beers. My husband’s family is large and we are obligated to go to a lot of family gatherings. Unfortunately, I’ve found that without alcohol, these events range from boring to someone-please-shoot-me. My husband admits that these events aren’t fun without alcohol, and he is sympathetic, but he is unwilling to forego drinking to see what it’s like for me to sit through these events sober. I just want him to have a more realistic understanding of how painfully boring things can be without a cocktail. I stay home as much as is possible, but sometimes there are events you do have to attend. I’d just prefer we stay for an hour or two rather than a beer-fueled five or six. Am I being unreasonable? Am I being unreasonable?ですが、https://okwave.jp/qa/q9524351.htmlで質問したAm I just jealous?はなぜ進行形ではないのかとの、違いがわかりません。なぜあちらは進行形ではないのに、こちらの文は進行形をとっているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 文章解釈 incubatedとwhich one

添付ファイル文章にある Like a start-up,we begin as just an idea:we're incubated, put out into the world where we develop slowly, and then, over time, we accumulate partners, employees, customers, investors, and wealth. Is it really so strange to treat your own life as seriously as you might treat an idea for a business? Which one really is the matter of life and death? に関する質問です。 1. we're incubatedの理解ができないです。 incubateを今回の文脈でどのように理解すれば良いのかわからないです。 「初期段階にあるweは、育てられている」 どのように理解すれば良いのか解説宜しくお願いします。 2. Which one really is the matter of life and deathにあるwhich one は、どんな選択肢の中からのwhich oneなのか分からないです。 解説宜しくお願いします。

• メールの英訳をお願いします。

英語勉強中ですが、力不足で下記英訳についてご指導よろしくお願いします。 旧モデルAが生産終了により、代替品は同じ機能を有するモデルBにてお見積します。 As the old model A is no longer available,we'll quote the new model instead,and the function of the new model is the same as the old one.

• 前置詞+形容詞

下記文について質問です。 His feature ranged from rubicund to pallid, exuding miasmal stench all the while. ”from rubicund”と”to pallid”は前置詞+形容詞になっていると考えました。 私の文法の理解では”前置詞の後には前置詞の目的語(名詞)が来る”はずなのですがこの文では違うように思われます。 質問1 私の文法解釈はどこがおかしいのか教えてください。 質問2 上記文の文法解釈(主語、動詞、何が何を修飾しているか)についてもご教授お願い致します。

• 前置詞をともなう形容詞

(1) a cop full of poison (2) a different book from this 調べたら(1)はfull ofが形容詞句になっていて名詞の後に形容詞があるとなってたんですがなんでdifferent fromは形容詞句にならないのですか?

• 英訳をみてください

顧客へ出すメールの英訳です。 「カナダで(カナダから)○○を3箱だけ確保できましたので、もうあと3箱供給できます。 ご入用であればすぐにご連絡ください。」 We can supply you more 3 boxes of ○○, because we could secure only 3 boxes from Canada. Please let us know as soon as possible if you need it. これで失礼のないようなビジネス文章になっていますでしょうか? moreやonlyの使い方、最後の文章が合っているのか分かりません。 訂正や他の表現があればお願いします。