• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:どのように訳せばよいでしょうか。)

国定公園内での携帯電話利用に関する問題

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 国定公園内での携帯電話利用に関して、利用者たちが必要以上に携帯電話を使用していることが問題となっています。
  • 特に緊急時に携帯電話は便利ですが、利用者たちが本来しないような行動を取る可能性があることが懸念されています。
  • 都市からの訪問者が迷子になったと報告し、捜索チームが実際の位置から遠く離れた場所を捜索するというケースも報告されています。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • round_st
  • ベストアンサー率56% (44/78)
回答No.1

1、電話というのは緊急時に便利なもんだ。しかし私が気になるのは、別の状況ならそんなことはしないだろうということを人は(電話を使って)やってしまうこともある、ということだ。 2、都市部から来た人は、公園の管理事務所に電話をかけて自分が(公園内で)迷子になったと言い、(そのあげくに)レスキューチームを実際にいる場所からおよそ離れた場所へと出動させてしまったりする。 take chances:物の試しにある行動を取る。 otherwise:別の状況なら、それ以外の状況だとしたら , sending = and send (結果的に~する)

kibayashi-38
質問者

お礼

ご丁寧に解説ありがとうございました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• ()に当てはまる答えを教えて下さい。

Moderator: The title of today's discussion is "Mobile Battery Power getting your phone battery to last longer." Our guest speakers are Janet Miller, an engineering professor here in Japan and Steven Morse, a visiting professor from the US. Janet. Could you explain about battery power to us? Janet Yes, today's mobile phone batteries are the lithiumion type. They don't have what someone calls "memory". so it is not necessary to drain them fully before recharging them, as people used to do. Actually, there are many myths about mobile phone batteries. It is no problem to charge batteries when they are more than 50 % full , or leave them charging overnight . It is fine to make phone calls while charging. Inexpensive, off-brand chargers are also fine, although some take longer to charge the battery. Besides, using the Internet doesn't drain your battery more quickly, either. Moderator So. your view is that (). 1.all phone batteries should be charged overnight 2.mobile phone batteries can be charged at any time 3.mobile phone batteries require the original charger 4. sometimes phone batteries can be drained by going online

• 翻訳お願いします

Yep they both look to be moving along just fine. It can be slow sometimes and it is yet past 30 days. Sometimes they take a little longer as well but not more than 45. If you can shoot me your email I can look up the order and have you check to make sure the addresses are correct.

• 構文分析よろしくお願い致しますm(_ _)m

Whoever has to deal with young children soon learns that too much sympathy is a mistake. Children readily understand that an adult who is sometimes a little stern is best for them; their instinct tells them whether they are loved or not, and from those whom they feel to be affectionate they will put up with whatever strictness results from genuine desire for their proper development. できるだけ丁寧にしていただけると嬉しいです。 用法や、構文の解説をよろしくお願いします。

• 英文について

According to Mancur Olson and Jared Diamond, what is the tradeoff we et from having states? という質問がありました。 授業でつかっている教科書には the benefits we get from it are what the state pays us for our acquiescence to its claim of authority. とありました。 その答えの選択肢で They provide benefits such as protection from invasion but take wealth from the pople in exchange. とあったり、答えはこれだと考えたのですがあっていますか? ちなみに他には ・They take our wealth but provide nothing in exchange. ・They build roads and provides schools, but limit our rights to free expression. です。 わかる方回答お願いします。

• (英作文)高校生が学校に携帯 禁止それとも?

次の文のことで、お尋ねしたいことがあります。 「現在、日本の多くの高等学校では、生徒が携帯電話を持ってくることを禁止しています。これについてあなたの考えを書きなさい」 1.下にある曖昧な作文ですが、言いたいことが伝わっていますでしょうか? 字数は、気にしなくてよいのですが、100語以上を目安にしています。 添削してくださるのもとても勉強になりますが、でも、2あなた様ならどのような主張で、どう英語で表現するかを書いてくださるととても助かります。 3、下の書き方はよい書き方でしょうか?それとも悪い書き方でしょうか? 「この文は何が言いたいのかさっぱりわからない」という場合は、遠慮なくおっしゃってください。 どういう表現にすればよかったのかを、一緒に問題を考えてくださると幸いです。 []は段落番号です。 [1] I am for high school students from carrying cell phones because it is not necessary for them at school. [2] When you come back home late because of school club activities, it is possible for them to get in touch with thier parents everwhere. However, we see many bad students absorbed in using a cell phone without considering other people's feelings and ther are not aware that they are bothering other people on the train or in the bus. When their friends call them up and they try to answer the phone, they speak loudly on the phone while they are bothering other poeple. We should't allow them to carry a cell phone while they are not considerating others. [3] There seems many high school students who can concentrate on studying, though they have a cell phone. However, the fact is that there are many high school students using it by sending e-mail to their friends and our teachers told them not to use it and not to carry it in school. [4] When they get into college and they are able to be responsible for what they do, they should buy their own cell phone, not asking their parents to buy it. It is obvious that a cell phone isn't nessesary for them.

• How many stops is it from here to Shinjuku?

英会話学校のテキストに\"How many stops is it from here to Shinjuku?\"と書いてあったのですが、\"is it\"でいいのですか?\"are they\"ではなくて?この\"it\"はなんですか?新宿?いくら考えてもわからなくって悩んでいます。 この文の前後関係(会話の場所は御茶ノ水駅)は Which train should I take? You should take an express train to Shinjuku. How many stops is it from here to Shinjuku? It is 2 stops on the express train. 誰か教えてください。\"is it\"でいいのですか? この\"it\"は何なんですか?

• 訳をお願いします

He or she might take off the glasses and put them away to indicate that a meeting is finished. Sometimes people look over their glasses and raise their eyebrows to indicate that they do not believe what someone is saying. In these and other ways, glasses can affect cmmmunication. よろしくお願いします。

• Officials with(at、frm) A

ニュースで英会話で次の文を見ました。 Officials with the energy business association say they're making steady progress in their shift to renewables. エネルギー事業連盟の幹部は、再生可能エネルギーへの転換は着実に進んでいると述べています。 上記のような「~の幹部は…」という文では、前置詞として「with」「at」「from」などが よく使われているようです。 Officials with the A association Officials at the A association Officials from the A association これらにはどのような違いがあるのでしょうか? 文章の前後を見て、同じ前置詞が使用され、文意がスムーズに汲み取りにくくなるのを避ける、程度のことなのでしょうか…。 ご回答をお願いします。

• あやしいメール

Dear Customer, Our robot has detected an abnormal activity from your IP adress on sending e-mails. Probably it is connected with the last epidemic of a worm which does not have official patches at the moment. We recommend you to install this patch to remove worm files and stop email sending, otherwise your account will be blocked. Customer Support Robot こんな、内容のメールを受信しました。 既に削除しましたが、フィッシング詐欺メールの類でしょうか?

• 英語の文法を教えてください

Someone from my company is coming to pic me up to take me to the airport. この文の構成で、まずis comingという現在形の理由がわかりません、 そして、to pic me upとto take me はおのおの不定詞と考えて良いのでしょうか? このような分はpicとtakeを、迎えにきて、そして(and)空港へ連れてゆく とおもいますが、 何して、何して、何してとandでなく不定詞で繋ぐことができると考えれば良いのでしょうか? すみません、どなたか指導をお願いします。