• 締切済み
  • 困ってます

英語で相手の夫妻が妊娠しているときの掛け言葉

を教えてください。 あとこれの翻訳を教えてください。 Fowl Savior - I may never make any difference... But I'm never gonna stop trying. It's that 'fuck it, I can't do anything about it' attitude that makes the world suck. I may never make any difference これが分かりにくいです。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数140
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• 回答No.1

”相手の夫妻が妊娠しているときの掛け言葉” って何ですか?決まり文句があるのですか? 思いもつきませんが・・・ ちなみに日本語ではどう言いたいとお考えなのですか? あと翻訳の丸投げはここではダメなんだそうです。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からの補足

いや、、だって相手の夫妻が妊娠していたら、なんかいわないと だめでしょう。。日本でも。

関連するQ&A

• (英語)映画でわからないところがあります。

映画(An education)を見ていてわからないところがあり、質問させていただきます。 The trouble is that's where St John's Smith Square is. この文で、that's ~の部分がしっくりきません。 The trouble is where~ではなくthat is where となるのはなぜでしょうか? 似たような文をtedで見つけました。 I have one last thought, which is that it really makes a difference what we say-- the wards that come out of our mouth. このwhichはone last thought なのはわかるのですが、このitはなんでしょか? 私なら、 I have one last thought, which is that makes a difference what we say~ にしてしまいます。 これもちょっとしっくりきませんが。。 よろしくお願いします。

• thingsは通信速度?

やさしいビジネス英語で次のような文がありました。 That will speed things up so much it won't make any difference where you work. 最初のthatは、広帯域のインターネット回線を誰もが使えるようになること、を示していますが、問題はthingsの訳が「通信速度」と訳されていることです。なぜこのような訳になるのか解りません。

• 英語の和訳の問題です。

Studies have shown that it makes no difference to the frequency of blinking whether people are in an extremely humid place or an extremely dry place. この英文なんですが和訳教えてください。

• 英語 問題

英語の質問です write a list of suggestions for valentines day. pretend that someone has a girlfriend/boyfriend,but has never heard of valentines day. you want to make sure they know the best gifts to but to make it a special day. 問題の意味がよくわかりません。またリストを書く際にmay,can,might,must,should,ought to,could,have toを使うとします。全部使う必要はありません。よろしくお願いします

• 英語 和訳してください

この英文を和訳してください。 Little did they know that I made it a rule never to leave home without having breakfast. This photo makes you look much younger then you really are. What was it that you said you would give me? It was his speech that bored me to death.

• 英語 問題

英語の質問です write a list of suggestions for valentines day. pretend that someone has a girlfriend/boyfriend,but has never heard of valentines day. you want to make sure they know the best gifts to but to make it a special day. 問題の意味がよくわかりません。またリストを書く際にmay,can,might,must,should,ought to,could,have toを使うとします。全部使う必要はありませんができれば少なくとも3つ使ってください。よろしくお願いします

• この英文

All I know Is that you want to break it I just want to say Is that your feeling? You know what you are? Tell me why Did you turn your back right no me You drive me crazy!! We just carry on our relation that we can't keep any more But we have to make it for us 'cuz I'm never gonna make it If I see your mind without the wall of emotion that I tore I could get everything back It's back to me just like that! (全体に公開) 英語に詳しいかた この英文の日本語訳を教えて下さい。

• 同じ意味のものを選ぶ問題です

シンプル英語構文という問題集からです。 ふたつあります。 1. It makes no difference to me who is going to chair the meeting. makes no difference と同じ意味を選ぶのに、 is indifferent と is unimportant があります。 どっちもありだと思うのですが、どうなのでしょう。 もうひとつ。 2. Take a chance , or you will never win. 選択肢に Run a risk と Take this chance があります。 これも迷うのですが・・・。 説明いただけると幸いです。

• この英語訳でよろしいでしょうか?訳してて、とても変なのですが。。

It may be that japan,even thought it has no natural resources and must make and sell things to survive,does not have to work as hard as it does:and if the eagerness to work gradually declines,we may expect that the whole pace and rhythm of the land will change. もしかしたら日本は天然資源がないかもしれないけれども、生き残るために作ったり売らなければいけない。でも、懸命に働かなくてもいい(?)そして、もし熱心に働くということが下降線をたどるなら 私たちは全体のペーストリズムが変わることを期待するかもしれない.

• 下記英語記事で質問があります。 

http://www.nealmorsefans.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=206&Itemid=1&lang=en このインタビュー記事で質問があります。 Q1 You mentioned Daniel earlier. How did you figure out who's gonna play what because he didn't play on the album. この英文の構造について教えてください。 「あなたは早い段階でダニエルについて言及をしていましたね。・・・・・・・・・なぜなら、彼はこのアルバムではプレイをしていなかったのですから。」 How did you figure out who's gonna play what この部分がよくわかりません。SVOOですか? ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― And then I'm not gonna say that we won't overdub anything, but that would be perfect. I would very happy if we come to the point where we don't need to fix anything. But you never know and it's a long set. I mean at least keep it down to a minimum. If there's a few minor fixes that's OK. But I mean there are bands Q2 I mean at least keep it down to a minimum. これは「つまり、口にチャックしとこうってことさ」みたいな意味ですか? - without mentioning any names, but like big bands in this genre - when you see the DVD it's actually just the drums, everything else is played again. Wow, I didn't know that! But they wanna sound good and they have a big audience. In a way I can understand it, but for me it takes away the reason for doing it live. Q3 2行目のI didn't know thatは「俺は(演奏を取り直している事に)すっかり気付かなかったよ!」ってことを言いたいのですよね? Q4 In a way I can understand it, 「ある意味ではそれもアリさ」みたいな意味ですか?