noname#44905
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.3

二番です、連続投稿ご容赦下さいませ。 決まり文句、、、、、、、、、、、、その弐 As mentioned before,,,,,,...,,,,,,先述の如く As mentioned below,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,後述の如く So far as the xxxx is concerned,,,何々に関する限りは It is supposed that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,以下はそう考えられているが To begin with,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,まずは手始めに Lastly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,最後に Last but not least,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,最後になってしまったが、最後だからと言って無視できる程些細な問題じゃない、大事なことを言い忘れたが、最後にこれを言わせてくれ、

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.2

First of all, まず、~~~~ mainly because 主に~~という訳で(理由で) it is widely known - it is well known ~~はよく知られている it is quite common ~~はごく一般的だ we are firmly convinced 我々は~~を固く信じている most probably 十中八九間違い無く ほんの一部で恐縮ですが、

回答No.1

ざっと思いついたことだけ 英作文においては >I agree with the idea. I think that... など は少し避けた方がいいかもしれません。 口語的です。 I think よりは I believe や In my opinion, の方がいいでしょう(それでも口語的ではありますが、面接の時は大いに使ってください) I my you などの人称代名詞は極力避け、代わりにIt ・・・ to~や It ・・・ that~. の構文を使って重要性を強調した方がより、「らしく」見えます。 It is definately important that~. 例に挙げていただいたものなら I agree with the idea. → It seems to be a reasonable(good) idea.(The idea seems to be good.) 「私はその考えに賛成です」→「良い考えのように思える」(「その考えは良いように思える」) また英作文では、少し堅い表現が好まれます。 So → Therefore や Thus But → However, On the other hand, Although, あとは熟語で、 As far as ・・・is(are) concerned, ~. 「・・・に関しては、~」 Concerning ・・・, 「・・・に関しては」 などですかね。 極力、人称代名詞は使わない方向で そうすると自然と受動態を使った文章が増えるでしょう。

関連するQ&A

• 試験問題になっている文章のことを英語で。。。?

英検の2次面接試験を受けるのですが、問題で、 面接官が、Some people say that it is good for small children to have pets. What do you think about that? という問題を出したとします。 この試験問題になっている文章のことを英語でなんというのでしょうか? passage とよく言いますが、 では、実際に、I agree with the passage. でOKでしょうか? I agree with the sentence. I agree with the comment. I agree with the idea. I agree with the opinion. など、どの単語で表せばよいか分りません。 あと、 agree with なのか、 agree to どちらを使うべきかも、お願いします。

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

I think that I am suitable for an inventor. 私は発明家に向いていると思う。 Becouse I am good at physics, chemistry and mathematics. 私は物理、化学そして数学が得意です。 And I am skillful with my hands and like manufacturing. そして、私は手先が器用で物作りが好きです。 An idea power and creativity are necessary to invent something. I think that I have them enough. 何かを発明するためには、発想力と創造力が必要です。私はそれらを充分にもっていると思う。 I am sure to make the inv. which is helpful for the person with the convenience that nobody hits on. 私は誰も思いつかないような便利で人の役にたつ発明品を作るという自信がある。 以上の文です。 文のつなげ方が少々無理やりかもしれません^^; 添削おねがいします。

• 英作文を添削してください!

言語、習慣、文化、伝統などことごとく異なっている欧米人と本当に意思疎通することはなまやさしいことではないであろう。会話さえできれば、と考えるのは楽天的でありすぎる。我々の考えをのべれば、大抵は否定されるだろう。しかし、そこでひるんできまずくだまってしまったりしてはいけない。むしろ、意見が食い違ったところから伝達ははじまるのである。本当に親しくなるのは、激しい議論をした相手であることも忘れてはなるまい。ただ、はいはいと言っているのでは、かえって相手から信頼されない。 I think it is difficult to communicate with the Eropeans whose langueges,customs,cultures or traditions are different from that of ours.You are a optipist,if you think it is good enough to have a talk with them.If I mention our thinking,mostly we are thought that we aren't right.But we must not be shocked by that.We must say something.Or rather,a communication is start from differences of opinions.We must remember that we can be familiar most with the person who argued hardly with us.If you agree with the other's opinion everytime,you are not be trust by him. 英作文を作ってみたのですが、添削していただけないでしょうか? 下手な英語ですががんばってみたので、よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 困ってます(;;)英検2級の英作文について、

英検2級の英作文添削お願いしたいです(;;) TOPIC Some people say that people will stop using cash in the near future. Do you agree with this opinion? I agree that people will stop using cash in the heat future. I have two reasons. Firstly, continuing use the cash provide a good opportunity for theif. This is because, many people have money in wallet. If people using cash, the if can car still the people's money. Secondly, when people buy expensive things, they feel inconvinience to take money out of wallet. However, if don't using cash, taking money is easily for them. In conclusion, I strongly agree with this opinion.

• 自由英作文の添削のお願い

条件・ 日本の次の首相は女性がなるべきだ。                                                                                               I do not agree with this statement that a women should be chosen as the next prime minister of Japan. I have two reasons why I think so. First, I think that women are generally inferior to men concerning physical. Needless to say, work of the prime minister is very hard, so I think that it is hard for women to work as the prime minister. Second, it is too much to say that women should work at home. These days, the birth rate is lower and lower. I think that the reason why this problem happens is that men are worried about their child because women also work outside. Overall, what is important is that women should work at home rather than work outside. (128字)

• 英作文添削

大学受験浪人生です よろしければ添削お願いいたします あなたは日本のどこかの大都市がオリンピックを招待すべきだと思いますか、思いませんか。 またそれはなぜですか。 あなたの考えを80語以上の英語でまとめよ I agree that somewhere city should invite Olympics. This is because I think that Olympics improve economics in many ways. For example, some people will want to watch Olympics directly so people will visit the city where Olympics are held and they will live in the city for a while. While they are living in the city, they will buy a lot of goods at the city and consequently, it will make economics improve. That is why I agree that somewhere city should invite Olympics.

• 大学入試英作文添削

大学入試英作文添削 前に質問をしたものです よろしければ添削していただけるとありがたいです よろしくお願いします 次のテーマについて、あなたの意見を80字以上の英語でまとめよ(添削していただく文は語数足りてます) テーマ  Supermarkets should stop giving free plastic shopping bags? 私の解答  In my opinion,I think that supermarkets should giving free plastic shopping bags. This is because,to stop giving free plastic shopping bags can reduce wastes and protect the environment. Of course some people may think that they do not want to pay money for plastic shopping bags ,but I think that it is more important to reduce wastes and protect the environment than to save a little money. That is why I agree with the opinion that supermarkets should stop giving free plastic shopping bags.

• 自由英作文のお願い

自由英作文のお願い                                                                                                                条件・日本において成人は18歳からにすべきだ。                                                                                             I do not agree with this statement that the age of adulthood in Japan should be 18, as in many other countries. I have a reason why I think so. I think that it is too young for teenager to have many responsibilities as an adult and teenager should learn varyous things. Needless to say, as they grow older, they need to have more responsibilities as an adult, so i think that this would make it possible for them to concentrate on studying. It may be too much to say that the longer you learn, the more you will be a good person. Thus, what is important is that teenager should concentrate on studying and hoe we consider them seriously.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

入試の予想問題です。語彙がないので簡単なフレーズで書きたいと思っています。不自然なところがあれば訂正お願いします。 質問 もしあなたが通うことになった大学が、生涯学習を奨励しているために同級生に高齢者が多いとしたらあなたはそういう学習環境を望ましいと思いますか?理由をあげ60~70語の英語で答えなさい。  I think it is undesirable to study with old people. If there are many old people in my college,I will feel unpleased. One reason is that I will not be able to talk with them friendly. I want to make friends with same age people and enjoy to talk. Second reason is that teachers will not be able to give lectures that suit for the student`s levels. (69words)

• また自由英作文添削もしよければ。。。。。

何度も申し訳ないのですが もしよければお願いします 「慣れることによって注意がおろそかになるものだ。」 上の筆者について自分の感想、意見、経験など100~150語で書きなさい I agree with this writer's idea. I like cooking , so I make a meal every day. I have confidence in using a knife because I have used it for many years. However, I sometimes cut my finger by mistake. As soon as I cut my finger , I realize that my confidence surely make me forget to be careful in cooking. When I take care, I don't cut my finger. Thus, it is very important to take care even in daily lives. From my experience, I believe that his idea is so reasonable that you have to keep it in mind.