I think I am suitable for an inventor

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I believe I have the qualities of an inventor. I am skilled in physics, chemistry, and mathematics, and I enjoy working with my hands and manufacturing. I possess a strong imagination and creativity, which are essential for inventing. Moreover, I am confident in my ability to create innovative and useful inventions that have not been thought of before.
  • With my expertise in physics, chemistry, and mathematics, as well as my passion for manufacturing and skillful hands, I believe I have the potential to become a successful inventor. I possess the necessary attributes such as a strong imagination, creativity, and problem-solving abilities. I am confident that I can come up with unique and useful inventions that will benefit people's lives.
  • I consider myself a suitable candidate for an inventor because I excel in subjects like physics, chemistry, and mathematics. I also have a passion for creating and am skilled with my hands. I possess the necessary qualities of an inventor, such as creativity and imagination. Furthermore, I am confident in my ability to come up with innovative and practical inventions that can improve the lives of others.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文の添削お願いします。

I think that I am suitable for an inventor. 私は発明家に向いていると思う。 Becouse I am good at physics, chemistry and mathematics. 私は物理、化学そして数学が得意です。 And I am skillful with my hands and like manufacturing. そして、私は手先が器用で物作りが好きです。 An idea power and creativity are necessary to invent something. I think that I have them enough. 何かを発明するためには、発想力と創造力が必要です。私はそれらを充分にもっていると思う。 I am sure to make the inv. which is helpful for the person with the convenience that nobody hits on. 私は誰も思いつかないような便利で人の役にたつ発明品を作るという自信がある。 以上の文です。 文のつなげ方が少々無理やりかもしれません^^; 添削おねがいします。

noname#133355
noname#133355
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.1

>I think that I am suitable for an inventor. → I believe I have the talent for becoming an inventor. >私は発明家に向いていると思う。 >Becouse I am good at physics, chemistry and mathematics. → As I am good at physics, chemistry, and mathematics. >私は物理、化学そして数学が得意です。 >And I am skillful with my hands and like manufacturing. → Also I am good with my hands and I like to create things. >そして、私は手先が器用で物作りが好きです。 >An idea power and creativity are necessary to invent something. I think that I >have them enough. An invention requires creaitivity and the power to seek new ideas; I blieve I am blessed with both. >何かを発明するためには、発想力と創造力が必要です。私はそれらを充分にもっていると思う。 I am confident that I will be able to invent things that nodbody would have never thought of, and that whch will help the minkind. >I am sure to make the inv. which is helpful for the person with the convenience >that nobody hits on. >私は誰も思いつかないような便利で人の役にたつ発明品を作るという自信がある。 以上の文です。 文のつなげ方が少々無理やりかもしれません^^; 添削おねがいします。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削お願いします

I want to become an inventor. 私は発明家になりたい。 Concretely,Great inventor as called, "Edison of the 21st century". 具体的には、「21世紀のエジソン」と呼ばれるような偉大な発明家。 I think that the inventor is a good occupation. 発明家は良い職業だと思う。 The first reason,it is possible to accomplish the impossible. そう思う一つ目の理由は、不可能を可能にできる。 In a word, my ideal can be actually done. つまり、私の理想を実現できるということ。 The secound reason, If my invention becomes popular, it is possible to become a multi millionaire. 二つ目の理由は、もし私の発明品が人気になれば大富豪になれる。 I want to become an inventor for the reasons stated above. 以上の理由で私は発明家になりたい。 とりあえずこの文です。 おかしい部分、改善できるところなどがあればなんでも指摘してください。 お願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

入試の予想問題です。語彙がないので簡単なフレーズで書きたいと思っています。不自然なところがあれば訂正お願いします。 質問 もしあなたが通うことになった大学が、生涯学習を奨励しているために同級生に高齢者が多いとしたらあなたはそういう学習環境を望ましいと思いますか?理由をあげ60~70語の英語で答えなさい。  I think it is undesirable to study with old people. If there are many old people in my college,I will feel unpleased. One reason is that I will not be able to talk with them friendly. I want to make friends with same age people and enjoy to talk. Second reason is that teachers will not be able to give lectures that suit for the student`s levels. (69words)

• 英作文の添削をおねがいします

以下の文章です I want to invent it a lot in the future. 私は将来たくさん発明をしたい。 For example The thing which makes environment better,The thing which helps the life of people,Time machine,dokodemo door and Doraemon. 例えば環境をよくするもの、人々の生活を助けるもの、タイムマシーン、どこでもドア、ドラえもん。 It is so. I want to finally make rial Doraemon. そうです。私は最終的にドラえもんを作りたい。 It was a dream that I made Doraemon since I was small. 私は小さい頃からドラえもんを作ることが夢でした。 I work hard to make the good future. And I win the Nobel Prize. 私は良い未来を作るために一生懸命働きます。そしてノーベル賞を受賞する。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

「受賞おめでとうございます。どうして映画監督になりたいと思ったのですか。少し お聞かせいただけませんか。」「そうですね。ちょっと答えづらいのですが、七歳の 時にキャメラを買ってもらって、それがきっかけで、映像の面白さに気づき始めたのだ と思います。映画館をやっている祖父がいたのも、映画的環境に慣れ親しむ一因 だったと思います。」 “Congraturations on the award! Would you mind sparing some time for us to ask you why you wanted to become a supervision of cinema”“Well, the answer a little embarrass me. It is because I started to realize the interest of pictures by the opportunity to be bought a camera for me when I was 7 years old. That my grandfather run a cinema is one of the reason why I familiar with the surroundings of it, I think.” 最後に I think を持っていったのは文頭にもっていくと (that) thatになりわかりづらいかと 思ったからです。かえってわかりづらいでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

英作文の添削をどなたかお願いします。 (1)たくさんの苦情の手紙が私のところに送られてくるが、 重要なものには受け取った日に返事を出すことにしている。 Many letters of complaint is sent to me. I am to reply to important ones on the day I am given them . (2)たった一言の激励と理解の言葉があれば、 あの少年が間違った方向に進むのを防ぐことができただろう。 With just a word to understand and encourage that boy ,we could have prevented him from going to wrong way. あと encourageはsvoが可能かどうかもお願いします。 宜しくお願いします!

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

前回に引き続き、英作文の添削をお願い致します 文法や段落構成の仕方など、なんでもご指摘いただけると嬉しいです 構成を3段落以上にすること 150字以上 序論・本論・結論が明確であること テーマ:医学部6年間の学生生活における期待と不安について書きなさい It is expected that medical students are required for acquiring all kinds of knowledge about human and establishing the faithful relationships with other students, teachers, and patients during the school day at medical college. Considering about this, I am looking forward to acquiring various kinds of knowledge about human. If I got to know first-aid, I would be able to help people around me at emergency. I think this is the first step for becoming a doctor. In addition, making best friends is my dream. Years ago, a doctor did all cures for a patient by himself or herself. However, these days team work is needed and it is not over mentioned whether a patient can recover from illness is up to doctor’s team work. On the other hand, I worry about that I can keep up with the speeds of lessons at college. High leveled subjects need not only memorizing, but also understanding. I also think just memorizing for exams dose not make sense at practice. Needless to say, I should study hard at college, when I cannot understand something, it is important to ask other students or teachers. It is not just because I get to understand the subject, but this lead to make good relationships with them. (210words)

• 英作文を作ったので添削おねがいします

お礼は必ずします。 よろしくお願いします Recruitment of friend!(British or  American) Nice to meet you. My name is A I am a 35-year-old Japanese man and I live in Osaka. I am 172 cm tall and I weigh 65 kg. My blood type is A. I am a chemist at a chemists,selling medicines. I like playing football and walking my dog. I love Britain and American. I would like to be your friend. Could you correspond with me if you don't mind? If you correspond with me, I would provide you with something you can obtain only in Japan. Through corresponding with you, I would be able to improve my English and increase my knowledge about Britain and USA. Please become my friend by all means. My e-mail address is shown below. I am looking forward to your favorable reply. I would like to see you in near days. see you

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

考えてみれば、将来の幸福のために今苦しむという形でしか勉強を受け入れられないのは不幸なことなのです。私たちは、ただそれにならされてきただけではないでしょうか。 Considering the real, it is unhappy that we cannot receive study without suffering now for the happiness in the future. I think that we are only made to be used to it. receive studyが強引な気もするのですが、代わりに思いつくのが‘たえる’くらいで、そうすると文がおかしくなってしまいます。相変わらずの変な英語が完成してしまったような・・・・。

• 大学入試英作文添削

大学入試英作文添削 前に質問をしたものです よろしければ添削していただけるとありがたいです よろしくお願いします 次のテーマについて、あなたの意見を80字以上の英語でまとめよ(添削していただく文は語数足りてます) テーマ  Supermarkets should stop giving free plastic shopping bags? 私の解答  In my opinion,I think that supermarkets should giving free plastic shopping bags. This is because,to stop giving free plastic shopping bags can reduce wastes and protect the environment. Of course some people may think that they do not want to pay money for plastic shopping bags ,but I think that it is more important to reduce wastes and protect the environment than to save a little money. That is why I agree with the opinion that supermarkets should stop giving free plastic shopping bags.

• 自由英作文を添削してください!

慶応義塾大学の自由英作です、この大学の問題は解いたことがないので分かりません。 何について書くかというと まず状況から言うと、地元の高齢者ハウスを応援するために、二人の高校生がポスター何枚か学校に掲示します。 でも、少人数しか集まらなくてはじめられない。 指示が、どのようにしたら人数を集めることができるかということです。  ポスターの内容  ・場所がかいてあり  ・日時が毎週日曜・9時から   ・人数25人  ・活動内容は、話し相手、食事の補助、散歩の付き合いなど です  条件があって    ・生徒たちはなぜ少ししか応じてくれなかったのか。    ・どういう行動をとるべきか。    ・なぜその行動がうまくいくとかんがえるのか。 指定語数は100語です。 僕は136字書きました。 よろしくおねがいします。 Recently there has been a few young people who are interested in volunteers for caring elderly people. This is why, only a few students responded. I think that there are many things which they can in order to gather people. I think that they should interest people who are indifferent to the volunteer activity.For example , they talks eagerly over it with their friends in person. Then , I would like to mention poster. First, I think they change a.m.9:00 to a.m.10:00.This is because young people are poor at getting up early.when they are used to doing it, they should return to a.m.9:00 . I also think they should draw pictures and make it colorful in order to attract people. It is the most important thing is to convey their passion.