回答No.1

こんにちわ。多分definitelyだとおもいます。

noname#87517
質問者

お礼

こんばんは でました!!! アドバイスありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 意味教えてください★

sorry i cant hang out next friday i will tell you if i can hang out or not okay sorry 訳お願いします

• I'll still text you の意味

I'll still text youとはどういう意味なのでしょうか? 友達から以下のようなメッセージがきました。 Oh that’s ok! I probably won’t go eat until 6 anyways so I’ll still text you and if your done by then you can come along if you’d like だいたい言いたいことはわかるのですがこのwill stillはどのような訳し方(用法)になるのでしょうか?

• I'm nosure のうしろは if?

I'm sure のうしろはthatですよね。 では否定文で、I'm not sure ... ならどうなるのでしょう。 検索したら両方出てきましたが、 I'm not sure if he can do it. と、I'm not sure he can do it. はどちらが正しいのでしょう。あるいはニュアンスが異なりますか?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ですがなぜかログインできません。その事について相手に連絡をしていました。スミマセンが意味を教えて下さい。 Thanks for your patience I am not sure it is not working, either way I have asked them to send you the replacement password to your email address. If it still does not work I will get a generic one for you so you can place your order. I am totally confused to why it is not working, I am so sorry about this! If you wish to change your password, select the link below or copy and paste it in your browser address bar.

• notの品詞は?

dont や cant will not等のnotの品詞はなんですか? このnotは助動詞と動詞のどちらを修飾しているんですか? I do not study english. I can not cook . I will not go to station.

• "0.2 euros"には特別な意味がありますか?

教えて下さい。 海外の友達とメールをしていて、私に励ましの言葉をくれたのですが、最後に、 I'm not sure if this helps you, but uh, that's my 0,2 euros. :D とありました。唐突に0.2eurosが出てきたのですが、これには何か特別な意味があるのでしょうか・・・? よろしくお願いします。

• 添削をお願いいたします

どなたか英文を添削してください。よろしくお願いいたします。 ・「英語のライティングはたぶんスピーキングよりはましだと思う。」 I guess my English writing is probably better than my speaking. ・「そのチケットは遅くても今月中には届くと思う。私は今週じゃないかな~とまだ思ってるんだけど、はっきりはわかりません」 (なかなか届かないチケットについてです) I suppose the ticket will arrive within this month at the latest. I still kind of believe it will be this week, but I'm not sure...

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いを済ませた後に相手からメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 Can I please book the collection. Hope the price has not changed and is still $000, please advise asap. Please also let me know what documents will I require and how many and which courier will come to pick the goods.

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

I will try. If not Olga will meet you And send me your email so I can have a checkin instructions sent to you just in case

• この英語の意味とは?

この英語の意味は、どちらの少女が本当に自分を好きなのか分からなくて困っていると言うような意味なのでしょうか? These days, also, I am scared and I have a fear of which girl can truly love me, but I am sure not so sure what to think of it. 違う解釈があれば教えて下さい。