A Feeling Deep Inside You: The Pathetic Darkness

このQ&Aのポイント
  • A feeling deep inside you, that silent voice that calls you telling you that you're simply pathetic and useless, nothing more than an impotent wretch sitting alone in the darkness. Praying for something to reach in and grab you, to wrench you from this cold solitary existence and blind you with a light brighter than the sun.
  • In the abyss of ticking seconds, minutes, hours, you find yourself longing for a way out. You can see a faint glimmer of hope in the distance, like a beacon in the dark fabric of interim. But will it be enough to pull you out?
  • The poem portrays the inner turmoil of a person trapped in their own self-doubt and despair. The voice inside their head constantly reminds them of their inadequacy, leading them to long for a rescue from their lonely existence. The mention of a bright light symbolizes their desire for a drastic change and an escape from the darkness.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

詩の添削をお願い致します。。

長くて申し訳ありませんが、友人より詩を頂きましたので、自分なりに訳しました。どなたか添削をして頂けると、助かります。 宜しくお願い致します。 A feeling deep inside you, that silent voice that calls you telling you that your simply pathetic and useless, nothing more than an impotent wretch sitting alone in the darkness, laying silently in an abyss of ticking seconds, minutes, hours. Praying for something to reach in and grab you by the wrists and wrench you from this cold solitary existence and blind you with a light brighter than the sun. You can see it out there in the distance; a pen prick in the black fabric of interim. Like a beacon. 心の奥底から感じるあの静かな声、あなたに呼びかけ話す。 あなたの単に哀れで無益で、暗闇の中で一人で座っている無力な人 以外の何物でもない。 時間切れの淵に静かに横たわっている。 秒、分、時間 何かの為に祈り、この冷たい独りぼっちの存在から手を伸ばして そしてあなたの手首を掴んで、ねじる。 そして太陽より明るい明りであなたを盲目にする。 あなたは、外から遠くでそれを見ることができます。 一時的に黒い布のペンの刺し傷。 灯台のように

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • hokaze
  • ベストアンサー率45% (9/20)
回答No.1

添削ではなくなってしまっていますが…; 詩のようにするとしたらこんな感じでしょうか? 軽く作ったので、いろいろおかしいかもしれません;; ------------------------------- 貴女の中で ずっと深くで 感じているのは 静かなあの声 哀れな貴女 無力な貴女 ただ座ってるのは時間の無駄よ? 数分だけ 数時間だけ そう言っている間もカチカチ秒針が追い掛け回す ほら 貴女の時間はもう終わり 孤独の闇に告げる音 響いたのを貴女も聞いたでしょう? ほら 掴んで 暗い空間から手を伸ばして 冷たくて孤独な存在から 今救い出してあげるから… 太陽よりも明るい光で 貴女を盲目にする祈りを捧げよう それでもきっと 貴女には遠くからそれが見れるでしょう…? だから伸ばして 手を伸ばして 黒い布 ペンの刺し傷 それは ただ標識のように…

関連するQ&A

• この詩の添削をお願い致します。

先日、仲良くしている外国人の方から、下の様な詩をもらいました。 これは詩の一部ですが、自分なりに訳してみましたので、どなたかに添削をして頂けたら嬉しいです。宜しくお願い致します。 When the lights go dim and the entire planet seems to go quiet and not a living soul makes a sound, and your house begins to creak and groan and hiss at you like an angry soul trapped in purgatory. 明りが薄暗い場所を照らす時、惑星全体が静まり返るようにみえ、誰も生存してなく、魂の音がする。 そしてあなたの家はきしみ、うめきシューと音をたてはじめる。 あなたが怒るように魂は浄罪界で罠にかかる。

• 英文添削のお願いです。

英文添削お願いします。 文書が長いので部分的でも結構です。 よろしくお願いします。 She gives you a short tour in my house. There are 2 bedrooms and a bathroom, a lavatory on the 1st floor. A place you use is the bathroom and the lavatory. Here is the lavatory. There is one on the 2nd floor, too. Here is a light switch. It’s hard to make out a little. After you use it, pull or push this lever to flush the lavatory with only this paper. But be careful not to flush anything else, Here is a bathroom. We Japanese do not only take the shower, sit in the bathtub. But only sit in the bathtub, never put a soap into the bathtub. This lever regulate a temperature of water from shower. And this lever give you a water. When you sit a bathtub, if you do not feel a hot in the bathwater, push this button to make it hot. You have to cover with this panel, before you go out of the bathroom. There are a living room and a dining room, a lavatory on the 2nd floor. We have an every meal in this dining room and feel at home in this living room with my family. This lavatory is same as 1st. There are 2 bedrooms on the 3rd floor. One is your room. You’ll have lived here with her. That’s all. Do you have any question?

• 英文の添削をお願い致します。

研究者の博士:We'll be able to discover new resources,我々は新しい資源を発見できる energy sources, which will revitalize our own.我々自身を活性化するだろうエネルギー源 This is our chance to learn more about our planet and maybe even save it. 地球をもっと知り地球さえ救えるチャンスだろう - And I'm sure you all would agree that even if such a...あなた方が同意するのは間違いない 会社のお偉方:Victor Von Doom is on here.ビクター・フォン・ドゥームが載ってる 博士:He started this project and devoted a decade of his life to it.彼はこのプロジェクトを始め人生の十年を捧げた お偉方:- He deserves to be in jail.- 彼は刑務所にいて当然だ 博士:- He deserves another chance.- 彼にもう1度チャンスを I believe he and Reed can finally get us there.最終的に彼とリードを得られると思ってる お偉方:We want to support you Franklin,but you put a lot of faith in these kids. 我々は君に支えて欲しいが君はこの子供達に信頼をよせてる 博士:I put all my faith in them.私は彼らを高く評価してる 博士は家に帰るとそこには以前の弟子のビクターがいました。 ビクター:Well, if you came to ask for help,あなたが助けを求めに来たなら ビクター: it'd be better you didn't insult both of us and turned back around. ビクター:あなたが我々2人を侮辱しないで引き返したのは賢明だ I told you I'm done working for you and your employers.俺はあんたと会社の為に働くのはやめたと言ったはずだ You can't do a thing without their permission, yes?あんたは彼らの許可なしでは何もできない そう? 博士:They'll stay out of my way this time, trust me.私のやり方に口を挟まない 信じろ ビクター:It's not you I don't trust.あー 俺が信用しないのはあんたじゃない 研究所に戻ります。 スーザン:Amazing you didn't black out the entire western hemisphere. 西半球全体を眼中に置かないあなたにびっくり You basically ripped a hole in the fabric of space-time with unspec'd components and no supervision.不特定の分析と指示なしで リード:Yeah, that was... an accident.あー それは...予期しない偶然で And if by accident you upped the power you would have created a run-away reaction 偶然に電力を上げたなら暴走反応を引き起こしてるはず that opened a black hole and swallowed the entire planet. ブラックホールを開けて地球全体を飲み込んだ

• 英語の長文の添削をお願い致します。

自分で「コメとパン」についての英文を作成してみましのたで、長文で面倒くさいかもしれませんが、英語に詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら添削をお願い致します。 英文で変な部分がございましたら、バシバシご指摘下さい。 Some people eat rice, the others eat bread in the morning. It often compares rice and bread. But it’s very difficult to compare rice and bread, because both rice and bread have some advantages and disadvantage. For my part, I think that rice is superior to bread. Because rice keeps you going longer than bread, when I eat rice in the morning, stomach has been full by noon. On the other hand, when I eat bread, I’m hungry about ten o’clock. However, bread has advantage. Bread is easy to set the table for breakfast. I just bake breakfast and can eat to place the butter on bread. But I have to wash into rice cooker. In the case of rice, because I have to prepare for a side dish, I take time.  In this case, both rice and bread have some advantages and disadvantage. But, I’m sure that rice is superior to bread for an office worker to work from morning, because rice keeps you going longer than bread.

• 英文(メール)の添削をお願いします。

英文(メール)の添削をお願いします。 ずいぶん前に、英会話の個人レッスンを受けていたアメリカ人の女性が、博士号を取得し大学で 数学の講義をしている旨の情報を得ました。なつかしく想いメールしてみようと思います。 日本人的な英作文ですが、よろしくご指導お願いいたします。 Dear □□, (Dr.□□ □□) My name is △△. In 1998 I was your private student in 地名, where you spent one year as ALT. (I hope you still remember me.) More than a decade has passed since you left Japan in order to return to College and receive a Ph.D. in mathematics. Sometimes, I was wondering how you were doing. Today, I happened to find your information from the web that you’ve become successful to lecture at University. I was really impressed by your accomplishment and I’m so happy. I remember vividly that you were an incredible English teacher (not math to me) and a highly intelligent person, let alone a beautiful woman. From faraway country, I wish you good health and continued success! Yours ever, △△ △△

• いくつかの質問と訳の添削をお願い致します。

John Galsworthyという作家の『THE CHOICE』という物語を読んでいるのですが、 訳の添削と質問の個所の回答をお願い致します。 *He was so entirely fixed and certain that he was "going in the river" before he went "in the 'house," that one hesitated to suggest that the time was at hand when he should cease to expose himself all day and every day. He had evidently pondered long and with a certain deep philosophy on this particular subject, and fortified himself by hearsay. ( 'house=poorhouse. 「救貧院」:本の注釈より) (1) この英文はso~that構文ですか?         (so) entirely fixed and certain ~(that) one hesitated to suggest ~ (2) the riverという単語はこの物語で初めて出てきたのですが、     he was "going in the river"というのは、彼が川の中に入ることになっているという    未来を表しているのでしょうか?(意味が?ですが・・・) (3) fortified himself by hearsay     うわさによって精神を強化する、ですか?     どういう意味になるでしょうか? <訳> 彼は救貧院に行く前に川に入ることをとても完全に固執して確信していたので、人は彼が毎日一日中自分自身をさらけることをしなくなるべきだという時が近い将来であるということを提案するのを躊躇していました。彼は明らかに長い間、なんらかの深い哲学と共にこの特別な主題を熟考し、うわさによって精神を強化しました。 よろしくお願い致します。 前文です。 but the one remarkable feature of his perpetual illness was that he was always "better" than he had been. We could not at times help thinking that this continual crescendo of good health should have gradually raised him to a pinnacle of paramount robustness; and it was with a certain disappointment, in the face of his assurances, that we watched him getting, on the contrary, slowly stiffer and feebler, and noted the sure increase of the egg-like deposits, which he would proudly have us remark, about his wrists and fingers.

• お力添え、添削お願い致します☆

英語の手紙です。どなたか英語の得意な方、補足、添削、お力添えをお願い致します。これ以上、自分の英語能力が、限界です。前置詞、繋ぎ方、自己流です。。。どうかどうか、お助けくださいませ☆ あなたのクラスで、私は、素晴しい英語の教えと、沢山のすてきな思いでや経験を貰いました!どもありがとう. Thank you so very much that you gave me wonderful English lessons and I had a lot of happy memories and great experience in your class. それらは、未来へも繫がる大切な私だけの宝物なので、心の中の特別な場所に、カギをして、ズ~ットとっておくね! ←前半が上手く言い回せていません。。。。 They became treasures to ties with future for me so, I save and lock them up and away in the deepest corners of my heart. あなたは私に撮って、最高の先生だよ!教え方とか本当に上手いし、そのアイディアとか素晴しいよね! You are, to me, the best English teacher ever. . Your method of teaching and ideas are GREAT! この機会に、あなたと出会えた奇跡と、いつも楽しく過ごさせて貰える事に、心からの感謝を贈りたいです☆本当にどうもありがとう。 In this occasion, I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to you, for miracle that I have met you and all goodness that you have brought to my life. Thank you so much from bottom of my heart. それと、誕生日に渡したカード覚えてる? Do you still remember the birthday card that I had written you? あれが今も変わらず、毎瞬、あなたに伝えたい私の気持だよ!← 書き方わかりませんでした I still feel the same way now, every waking moment. そして、一番の感謝は何と言ってもこれだよ! And then, most gratitude to you is this☆ 私は、自分の考えや気持を上手く英語で言えないから、あなたは感性や想像力を働かせてそれを理解してくれようとする時が沢山あると思うけど。。。。 I can't tell you exactly enough what I am thinking and feeling in English so, I think there has been a lot of time when you 感性や想像力を働かせて(英語でわかりません!)and tried to understand me. にもかかわらず、あなたは、いつもちゃんと最後まで上手~く話を聞いてくれるよね。 However you have always make sure to listen to me until the end in a nice manner. それが本当に嬉しいよ。有り難う。 Thank you so much. It means a lot to me☆ もっと勉強がんばります! I will hitherto work even harder ではでは、いつも色々に応援しているよ! Finally, I am always rooting for you!!!!! 何か私に出来る事があったr、遠慮なく言ってね~~! If there is anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to let me know. これからも、よろしくね!!!←英語でわかりません。

• 詩を和訳してください!

アルフレッド・エドワード・ハウスマンというひとの 詩ですが、詩なだけに、イマイチ理解できません。 わかりやすい和訳になおしてもらえますでしょうか? AS THROUGH THE WILD GREEN HILLS OF WYRE As through the wild green hills of Wyre The train ran , changing sky and shire, And far behind, fading crest, Low in the forsaken west Sank in the high-reared head of Clee, My hand lay enpty on my knee. Aching on my knee it lay: That morning half a shire away So many an honest fellow's fist Hand well-nigh wrung it from the wrist. Hand, said I, since now we part From fields and men we know by heart, For strangers' faces, strangers lands,--- Hand,you have held true fellows' hands, Be clean then;rot before you do A thing they'd not believe of you. You and I must keep from shame In London streets the Shropshire name; Severn breeds worse men than they; And friends abroad must bear in mind Friends at home they leave behind. Oh, I shall be stiff and cold When I forget you, hearts of gold; The land where I shall mind you not Is the land where all's forgot. And if my foot returns no more To Teme nor Corve nor Severn shore, Luck,my lads,be with you still By falling stream and standing hill, By chiming tower and whispering tree, Men that made a man of me. About your work in town and farm Still you'll keep my heand from harm, Still you'll help me,hands that grave A grasp to friend me to the grave.

• 添削お願い致します

いつも添削でお世話になっています。 今回も添削したものを見ていただきたいのですが 宜しくお願い致します。 <日本語> 彼は”アイディアと行動力によって、地域の国際化に一層の寄与を 期待していると”述べました。市議会議長からは”お互いを敬いあって 国際交流を進めていくことの大切さ、在住外国人の人たちの陰に陽になる活動に対して敬意を表す”との祝辞を頂きました。 <私が英訳したもの> He also said as follows: " I hope that an idea and acting power contribute a local globalization." Chairperson said as follows : " I show respect that the importance of progressing an international exchange respectfully each other and activity for residence foreigner publicity and privately. とても訳しにくい日本文です゜д゜ どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願い致します。

And while many people have grown accustomed to recycling cans, bottles and newspapers, used clothes are generally thrown away. Britons on average discard about 65 pounds , or 30 kilograms, of clothing and textiles a year. Only an eight of that goes to charities for reuse. “In a wealthy society, clothing and textiles are bought as much for fashion as for function,” the report says, and that means that clothes are replaced “before the end of their natural life.” Julian Allwood, who led a team of environmental researchers in conducting the report, noted in an interview that it is now easier for British consumers to toss unwanted clothes than to take them to a recycling center, and easier to throw clothes into the hamper for a quick machine wash and dry than to sponge off stains. He hopes his report will educate shoppers about the costs to the environment, so that they change their behavior. There are many examples of how changing consumer priorities have forced even the most staid retailers to alter the way they do business.