• 締切済み

英語が流暢な方、お願いします。

以下の英文をより簡単な語彙で、日常会話的により自然で、より日本語のニュアンスを反映させた英文に改正してほしいです。 A: Hey, have I kept you waiting?(ハーイ、待った?) B: No, I’ve just come here .Well, have you finished practice teaching yet?(いや、僕もちょうど今来たところだよ。そういえば、教育実習はもう終わったの?) A: Yes.(ええ。) B: How did it go?(どうだった?) A: That was very fun.(とても、楽しかったわ。) A:In my old school,first, most students are obedient.So I could get along with them.(私の母校でやったんだけど、みんな素直な子だったから打ち解けることができたわ。)But I had a difficulty when I must scold them.(だけど、叱らなきゃいけない時は困ったわ。)It's important to make defference clear between pleasure time and serious time.(遊びの時間と真剣に勉強する時間ははっきり区別しなきゃね。) B:Wow,sounds good!(へえ、いいね。)What do you think is important in teaching ?(君は教える上で何が大切だと思う?) A:It's important to know learning conditions of students.And in addition, a teacher needs to asks good questions so that students can lead teh answer by themselves.(生徒側の学習状況を把握しておくことね。あと、教師は生徒が自力で答えを導き出せるようにうまく質問できなきゃいけないわ。) And it's important for students to express what they think and feel. (あと、生徒が考えていること、感じていることを表現できることも大切ね。) Well, that reminds me, you want to be a teacher at a high school, right?(そういえば、あなたも高校の教師になりたかったはずよね?) B: …yeah….but…umm…actually, I don’t want to be a teacher at a high school but at a prep school.(うん…まあ、じつは、その、僕は高校の教師じゃなくて、予備校の講師のなりたいんだ。) A: Prep school!?,,,like YOZEMI, SUNDAI, KAWAIZYUKU?(予備校!?…って代ゼミとか、駿台とか、河合塾とか?) B: yeah.(そうだよ。) A: Why?(どうして?) B: When I was a student preparing for an entrance exam, I met a science teacher at a prep school, who is not only very good at teaching but also rich in humanity, so, I want to be a teacher like him. (僕が受験生だった頃、予備校である理科の先生に出会ったんだ。その人は教えるのがうまいだけじゃなくて、人間性も豊かで…。だから、僕も彼みたいな先生になりたいなと思って。)And if I became a teacher at a high school, I would have to obey ministry's curriculum guideline. But I want to teach in my own way.(それに、もし高校の教師になったら文科省の指導要領に従わなきゃいけないだろ。だけど、僕は自分のやり方で教えたいんだ。) A: Yeah… I see… but I’ve heard that such a world is very severe to survive.(うん…わかるわ。だけどそういう世界は生き残るのが厳しいって聞いたことあるけど。) B: Yes. I know. ..but, I never give up.(うん、それは承知の上さ。だけど、僕はあきらめないよ。) A: Wow…well,hoping our success,,,Cheers!(あら、すごい。じゃあ、二人の成功を祈って、乾杯!!)

• rew
  • お礼率79% (50/63)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• shunnak1
  • ベストアンサー率37% (296/791)
回答No.1

以下の英文をより簡単な語彙で、日常会話的により自然で、より日本語のニュアンスを反映させた英文に改正してほしいです。 ご質問の真意は何でしょうか? 立派な口語体の日常会話になっていると思いますが。 幼稚園児の会話内容ではないのですから、簡単な語彙も何もないと思います。

rew
質問者

補足

返答ありがとうございます。 「簡単な語彙で…」というのは、日常生活の会話で使われないようなレベルの語彙があったら訂正してほしかったということです。あと、日本人がどう頭をひねっても思いつけないようなネイティブ特有の表現があったら盛り込んでほしかったです。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語から英語へ

In the future, I would like to become a teacher, and teach as much as I can to people. The reasons are, firstly, because I like to teach people. But still, it is difficult to teach in any case. So I want to be a teacher that can tell what I want to tell clearly. Secondly, this occupation is a job that gives us a chance to communicate with all sorts of people from all sorts of countries, and know about them. This can be the reason of why I want to work for this occupation. And now, to make my dreams come true, I need to study. Studying is important, and I would continue to put effort to become a teacher. Thank you very much. と、いう文章を日本語へ翻訳していただきたいのですが、よろしければお願いします。

• 英語で自己紹介

英語で自己紹介をしなくてはいけません。文章を考えたのですが、どなたか添削していただけないでしょうか。 “I’m not good at speaking English, so please pardon me. I’m teaching home economics at a high school. I’m a homeroom teacher, and there are 33students in my class. They are too much energetic, so I’m awful tired every day. But I really enjoy our school life, fight with the students. I belong to the student council, it supports our baseball team, school election or the school sports. Recently, we went to the baseball game of our school. We have a strong baseball team. Our team has been to Koushien twice. Last day, we entered the quarterfinal. That day was very hot, and I was really tired, but it was good memory. Now I’m studying English here in Tokyo. Though I’m poor at English, it’s very hard to study. Thank you so much for teaching me politely. I’m also a teacher, I know how difficult to teach. To study English is very difficult for me, but I will study English much harder. Thank you very much for your attention.”

• 英語の添削をお願いします

A高校からB高校に転入して、B高校で自己紹介をするという設定なのですが、英文の添削をお願いします。 I lived in A until last month, and went to the A high school. But I will move in to B high school by the father's transfer. I want to become you happily early. Because I have a lot of things that do not become accustomed, I want you to teach. I belonged to the brass band at the previous school. Therefore, I like music very much. I want to enter the brass band also at this school. Because a lot of nature overflowed, the B high school thought that it was a very wonderful school. Life in this school of the future is the enjoyment. My best regards. 最初の部分は、「早く皆さんと仲良くなりたいです。慣れない事が多いと思うので、色々と教えてください」としたかったのですが、よく分かりませんでした。最後の部分は、「これからのこの学校生活が楽しみです。これから宜しくお願いします。」という文にしたかったのですがよく分かりませんでした。吹奏楽部はbrass band で良いのでしょうか。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の前置詞

お世話になっております。 私は大学で野球がしたい。 私は中学校で社会を教えたい。(社会の先生になりたい) これらの前置詞で悩んでいます。 I want to play baseball in the university. I want to play baseball at the university. I want to teach social studies in junior high school. I want to teach social studies at junior high school. I want to be a junior high school teacher of social studies. どれが正しいのでしょうか?またニュアンスの違いがあればぜひ教えてください。

• 英語の間違いについて(3)

英文に間違いがあれば教えてください。 Second, let me talk about dreams. I have dreams. Many people have dreams, too. I suppose that to try new things is close dreams. If I don't have a dream and to try new things, I could find a dream. To try new things is precious experience in our life. I think it is important have a lot of experience. If I have a dream, I think it is useful for my dream. I'm sure to try new things have take risks. But I think risks to be important experience. That's why I want to try new things and take risks. I want to challenge anytime. よろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします!

大学受験を控えた受験生です。 志望大で自由英作文が課されるので対策をしているのですがなかなかうまく書けません。出題が200語程度なので全体で35分(日本語でメモ10~15分)で書く練習はしているのですが。。。 構成の作っている段階でネタ不足になってしまったり、メモが難しくなってしまい英文として表現する際に手がとまってしまいます。 添削とアドバイス(役に立つ表現や字数稼ぎのポイント、構成の立て方、自分だったらどうゆう内容で書くかなど)をいただけると非常にありがたいです。 問題 良い教師がどのようにあるべきかあなたの意見を200語程度の英文で書きなさい。     I think that a good teacher has to have three points. First of all,It is imporatnt for a good teacher to be friendly to his students.Of course,he should sometimes scold them when they make mistakes or play a trick too far.However,If student think their is so obstinate or stern that they won't speak to him,he can't understand what his students think and worry about. socondly,It is also important not to give answers ofsome questions to his students quickly.In my experiences,my teacher who I think is the best teacher didn't give me asolution of my trouble.However,he gave me a hint,and he have me think more seriously.So he teach me how important to solve the troubles by myself. Thirdly,he should improve his teaching skills.For example,It is important to think how to teach a difficult question to his students understandably,to consult with senior teacher about his students or class.If the teaching skills of the teacher is improve,his students can learn interestingly. So teachers should have above three points to be a good teacher.

• 英語長文ですが宜しくお願いします。

翻訳をお願いします! So basically, you don't want to be the type of person who only breaks looks to a relationship, because looks is a very small part when it comes to seeing the overall person. I've had to learn this overtime. For example, would you rather have a guy who is a 10 in looks, but lame and scores very low in everything else that's important to you or be with someone who has something to give in all categories which you find important? My mother use to tell me " usually too much of something isn't good." I've found this in life to be very true. I just felt the need to say by expressing to you a little about my views. I didn't say you think looks is everything, but by the things you say sometimes shows how important looks are to you, but I understand this because that's the world you have been brought up in. It's not your fault. But always understand your world and don't let it control you and make you who you are. I tell you that as your man and as a friend.

• 英語が堪能な方 訳をお願いできますか?

I: We hung out about six months ago or so. CS: I was like I've been here before and I came in the back way. I: You did exactly the same thing. And the last time you were here, I think you had about a hundred thousand followers on Twitter. CS: Yeah I'm at like 500 and it goes up like 5,000 a day and I'm like wow. I: At the Cody Simpson, talk to me about how this happened. Of course you were found on YouTube by mediators. CS: Yeah I was found I think it was two thousand and was the end of two thousand and nine. Um like October 2009. I had this producer was just like send me messages to Myspace I think it was and he was just like I think you're really talented why don't you come over and record some songs for me. So he flew me and my dad over and we just gotten in a studio and see what happen and.. I: Next thing you know. CS: Yeah it just it just went like that. I: And you teamed up with Flo Rida with..

• 英語の問題お願いします!

()に適した関係詞もしくは関係詞を含む語句を語群から選んでください! 1.Facts are important, but () is more important is how to them. 2.Margaret had many pearls,() are of a rose color. 3.Hikaru went to an American school, () all teaching was in English. 【in which/ what/ when/ which】 すみませんがお願いします!

• この英語の長文を上手く訳せる方お願いします。

予習で自分でやったら、ブツブツ切りながらでしか訳せません。結果その一文の意味がうまくとらえられないんです。長めですが、長文の和訳をお願いします。(A)(B)(C)には何か前置詞が入ります。Aがto、Cがonだと思いますが、Bが分かりません。Bを含む一文の意味が特に分かりません。とにかく困ってます。大学の入試問題です。  極端に意訳ではなく、文法、熟語など大事なところを押さえつつ自然な文に訳してもらえると助かります。回答お待ちしています。スペルミス等あったらすみません。 Univercities in Japan,like the students they seek to educate.appear Western,though in reality they differ markedly from their counterparts in Europe and America.For example,once a student enters a Japanese college,he or she is usually sure to graduate.This arrangement is sometimes referred(  A  )as an“escalator system”;if both feet are firmly placed on the bottom step,a student almost automatically progresses to graduation.Consequently,Japanese university students do not have to study as hard as American and British students.The escalator system suits the Japanese collegians well as it seems to compensate them for the long hours and hard work they were forced to undergo during their elementary and secondary schooling.The young men and women seen(  B  )the college campuses today had to study extraodinarily hard in high school,and in some cases,even for an extra year or two in intensive preparatory schools after graduating from high school,to pass the entrance exam for entry into university.Once they begin collage,passing courses is mostly a formality and lack of motivation for leaning is widespread.Thus,the prevailing attitude in society at large as well as among faculty members and students is that collage is a place for enjoyment,a“leisure land”.Many collage students do in fact devote far more hours and energy to part-time jobs,extra-curricular activities,or personal interests,than to study.  The difference between Japanese and western conceptions of a good student,and the difference in conversation styles between speakers or Japanese and speakers of English,also figure in the cultual contrast between Japan and West.Japanese tend to think quiet,passive,and obedient youths who perform well on tests are good students.Westerners,(  C  )the other hand,admire those who challenge teachers with original opinions.American teachers,for instance,tend to ask their students what they think and why they think so;Japanese teachers rarely do this.The group dynamics among stgudents and the active interaction between teachers and students so often seen in American classrooms seldom exist in Japanese classes. 質問番号:6873619