• 締切済み

あの~

dogmaticの回答

• dogmatic
  • ベストアンサー率33% (1/3)
回答No.1

"He's really got a good thing with her" It doesn't make sense... こっちの方が意味が通じます: 'He has a huge crush on her' 'He has feeling for her' or simply 'He likes (or love if you want to take it to extreme) her'

noname#45937
質問者

お礼

詳しくありとうございます!しかし僕が知りたいのは一番最初の He's really got a good thing with herなんですよ~、なぜならドラマで現にこのセリフが出てきてよく意味がわからなかったので。。。 contexは彼は彼女とよりをもどした、なぜならHe's really got a good thing with herだから。。ってな感じの話でした。

関連するQ&A

• off the table

We’ve had a string of (really) bad roommates, but recently a good friend moved in with us. He’s amazing. He makes delicious coffee for us every morning. He cleans up. He’s a great guy. He moved in with us because he just ended a five-year relationship with his fiancée. Since he’s recently single and my roommate, he’s very much off the table, but this past weekend we got drunk and hooked up. off the tableとhooked upの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I went to a party that a co-worker was throwing. I got really drunk and made out with her ex (not knowing that he was her ex). Before making out with him, I asked a girlfriend, who was there, if this guy was good people and she said yes. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/askamy/s-2144161-p2 good peopleはなぜ複数形で受けているのでしょうか?a good personが自然かと思ったのですが・・よろしくお願いします

• has made do with what he's got 意味がわかりません。

「he has made do with what he's got」 の意味がわかりません。 (一時脚光を浴びた選手がその後負傷が続き何年も浮上できなかったという話のあとの一文) 原文:But he has made do with what he's got and has been able to stay relevant in the sport by working on his own TV show. でも彼はできることをやってきた、自分のTVショーに取り組むことでこのスポーツにずっと関わってきている(ことができている) ということかなと”感じる”のですが、意味がわかりません。 ・whatは何を指しているんでしょうか? ・he has made do with what he's got の意味も教えてください。 ・可能であれば、原文のしっくりくる訳も教えていただけると大変ありがたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 ※専門家の方、確実にお分かりになる方だけお願いします。 だと思う、の方は申し訳ありませんが混乱しますのでご遠慮ください。

• 間違っている箇所を教えてください。

次の文を指示に従って書き換えてください。 (1)It is impossible to compare her painting with yours.(動名詞を用いってください) (2)He is proud that he has raised such a good crop of rice.(単文にしてください) (3)Her father is ashamed that she had done such a thing.(単文にしてください) 英文を訳してください。 (4)It goes without saying that we should be careful in crossing the street. (5)I don't feel like talking with anyone today. この問題を解いてみると、 (1)There is no comparing her painiting with yours. (2)He is proud of having raised such a good crop of rice. (3)Her father is ashamed of having done such a thing. (4)私たちは、道路を渡る際には注意すべきことは言うまでもない。 (5)私は、今日どれにも話す気がしない。 になりました。 間違っているところがあったら教えていただけませんか。 出来れば、間違っているところを訂正していただけると助かります。

• flew her out

My father began dating four years after my mother passed away from a terrible bout with cancer. He and I have always been close; in fact, I have always considered him to be one of my best friends. But since he started dating he has changed. I just traveled across the country for a family funeral and discovered that he has a new love in his life, and that he flew her out to see all of our extended family. My dying grandmother got to meet her, but I didn't even know her name! flew her outはどのような意味でしょうか?あと、got toはcouldに置き換えられるでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I've been married for four years. My husband is a good man. He's really good to me, but lately it feels like our marriage is in a rut. We don't have any children, so I feel that some our attention should be focused on "us," but he stays on his computer all day, and when he's not on his computer, he's got his nose in his phone. I'm all about letting him have his "you time," so I let him do his own thing, and I go and do my own things, but I would still like some "us" time every now and again. he's got his nose inはhe's caught up inと同意でしょぅか?あと、I'm all about はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

My son's best friend since middle school has been living in my guest room for a couple of months now, since his 18th birthday. His home situation has been very unstable for the past few years since his parents split up, and he bounced around their houses until he turned 18, at which point he began to stay with us because he could no longer tolerate the situation with his parents. He is a really good kid, has a job and does well in school, got into college pretty much on his own, and just needs some stability. His parents know where he is, but do not check on him that I know of. bounced around their housesはどのような意味でしょうか?あと、that I know ofは何にかかっているのでしょうか?前に名詞がないのにこのような形がとれるのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文の解釈をお願いします

Maybe he's not that bad. Or maybe he's a good enough liar to fool her. 「彼はそんなに悪い人間じゃないかもしれない。」 その後の文章がよく分かりません。 He's a good の後に続くのが、Liar とか fool とか、 単語だけで見ると「良い」とは思えない語が続きます。 「そうでなければ、ものすごくひどい人」というような意味になるのでしょうか?

• 関係詞について

2度目の投稿です。前回はご回答ありがとうございました!!とても参考になりました。 今回はタイトル通り関係詞関する間違いです。 I have a cousin where lives in Denver, Colorado. She's married and has a little girl whom is two years old. The company that's she works for has a daycare center, so she can take her daughter to work with her in the morning, play with her during lunchtime and take her home after work. She told me about one company who's management even lets a new parent bring the baby to his or her office! Mycousin's husband works, too. He's an American whom she met him in college. She's happy with her life. And one thing what makes her VERY happy is that her husband does ALL the cooking. I wonder if he has a brother whose single. これが文です。例:1行目の「cpusin where」がwhereでなくwhoです。このように他に6個あります。 是非、力を貸してください!

• 英語の訳について分からないことがあります。

The weather is fantastic. She is good at her work and has had listened to her presentation about her products he was convinced that the new shampoo wouldbecome a big hit. He placed a large order with her company, and the shampoo will be on store shelves by March at the latest. この二つの文について訳を教えてください。 また、newest line というのはどういう意味ですか?