数学と科学の違いとは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 人間関係と経歴の選択に悩んでいる方へのアドバイス
  • 数学と科学の違いについての総支配者の言葉
  • 数学へのセンスを忘れずに、輝かしい将来を信じよう
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳

すみませんが、以下の英文の和訳で間違っているところがありましたらご指導をお願いいたします。 By the way, you seem to be anxious about people's relationship and career options. If so, I want to give you an advice from my experience. While I had worked at certain trading conglomerate, the general manager used to have said to me. "An explanation which we need in something like a meeting, is mathematical thinking; therefore, I prefers sciences to arts, because they are simple and more sophisticated than the others." I see you have often appeared on the mathematical site and I hope you will never forget such a sense. It brings you good fellow, nice hus and brilliant future. Anyway believe yourself. Bye now. Truly yours. ところで、貴方は人間関係と経歴の選択について悩んでいるように思われます。 もしそうなら、私は自分の経験から貴方にアドバイスを差し上げたい。 私がある通商の複合企業で働いていたとき、総支配者が私に対して言いました。 「ミーティングのような何かにおいて、私たちが必要とする説明は、数学的な考え方だ。それゆえ、私は科学より芸術を好む、なぜなら、それらは単純で、科学よりも、より洗練されているからだ」 私は貴方がしばしば数学のサイトに現れているのを見る、そして私は貴方がそのようなセンスを決して忘れないことを望む。 それはあなたによい仲間を運んでくる、よい夫、そして輝かしい将来。とにかく自分自身を信じなさい。今から。 敬具

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ANASTASIAK
  • ベストアンサー率19% (658/3306)
回答No.1

機械翻訳ですか? 以下添削。 総支配者 →部長 か 統括マネジャー 私は科学より芸術を好む → 私は芸術よりも科学を好む なぜなら、それらは単純で、科学よりも、より洗練されているからだ →なぜなら、それらは単純で、芸術よりも、より洗練されているからだ それはあなたによい仲間を運んでくる、よい夫、そして輝かしい将来。 →そうすればあなたはよい仲間、よい夫、そして輝かしい将来にめぐまれるでしょう。 今から。→さようなら

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

自分で訳しましたがよくわかりませんでした。 im so sorry i lost track and forgot to say bye. sorry have a nice bath and love you.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 定型文となりますので 抽象的だと思いますが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 In the old days the declination and longitude of every planet and star had to be calculated by hand. A terrible task, an awesome task, taking many hours to complete and the chart itself was drawn up by hand using mathematical instruments. When I began to study astrology I learned and used the old tables of houses and planets, the pen and compass and the old authentic methods. I wanted to know astrology thoroughly. To me it was like and old and neglected building, I wanted to restore it to its former glory. The chart was like deciphering an ancient book of signs and symbols and translating them for you into language you can understand. From these symbols I can draw up a distinct picture of the future love of your life.

• 和訳お願いします。

Hey whats up! you have some good covers, im thinking about using some of your drum tracks you have uploaded to use to cover some stuff as well, i cant find any drums that sound good, and i have no idea how to make drum tracks, i will send you links when i do covers, i hope you dont mind, you do an awesome job! ※YOUTUBEでもらったコメントです

• 和訳お願いします

I am on my way out of town I will have an invoice to you as soon as I get the exact dimensions of the boxes and exact shipping costs.

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いします

I want to sincerely apologize, I was looking at your razors at about 3am last night just browsing, apparently I added this one to cart or something. It was an accident, I was very very tired. I don't even have money until i get paid anyway. Sorry to inconvienence you. I still plan to buy a kamisori from you in the future, just havent decided which. i had a seperate question. I have a kamisori I bought, but it came with string wrapping. Would i be able to send my razor to you for a traditional rattan wrap with the diamonds and red stuff(stingray skin?)

• おおまかな和訳をお願いいたします。

thank you i have a store in west edmonton mall i try to find items that i can sell i will place a large order from you on the knifes you have for sale ..i will talk to the wife what knives will sell and let you know by monday i like honest sellers like your self thank you hope to do lot more biz with you soon ..thank you for refund i trust you to my store is large and do lots of biz with great sellers like your self thank you again

• 和訳お願いします…

I have to go to sleep, goodnight 〇〇, and remember that things will change and you will find a good situation if you stay positive and keep trying, you can always come visit here and travel to see beautiful nature with me, I'll help as much as I can listening and looking for opportunities for you, I have some ideas already

• 和訳なんですが

外国人の知り合いからのメールです。 じつはこの間、来週遊ぼうという話でしたが私は仕事がとっても忙しくなってしまい当日に断ってしまいました。そのときはなにも返事は返ってきませんでした。3日後の彼からのメッセージですがうまくやくせません。何かあまりいいメッセージでないのはわかります・・・会うはずだったけど私が忙しくてあえなかった。ここまでわかります。 I can onlyからが特に分りません。教えて下さいお願いします。 I was writing to say bye! I am going out to sea again Wednesday, and I will be going to 1@@@. I wish I could have taken you out again this weekend but with you busy schedule; I was unable to even receive a simple email form you. I am ok with that. I can only wait to have another time to see you so I will here from you when ever you decide to email me.

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします I'm Michael Johnson,representative of Jacks Corporation in JAPAN. Nice to meet you . I'm Toru Sato.Very glad to meet you too. Well, we're impressed with your resume, and tha's why we've asked you to come for an inter-view. Thank you for giving me this chance . First of all, could you tell me why you have applied to be a sales assistant? I've always wanted to work in the field of international busines.When I read your advertisement, I thought this was the right job for me. I'm very found of sports and have some experience will help me work for the expansion of your market as a sales assistant. You don't have much sales experience,though. That's true. This is a new area for me. I'm willing to learn sales work. My advantage is I know what Japanese consumers like to buy. Oh, do you? I have connections with Japanese customers, I mean , various groups of sportsmen, through my association with university clubs and athletic clubs. That's interesting. You're now an instructor at an athletic club, aren't you? Yes. If you work for us, will you be able to quit your current job? Yes. I'm a part-time instructor. If I give notice one mouth before I quit, that'll be fine.

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 大体の意味はわかりますが、ところどころあやふやなところがあるので、お願いします。 My apologize for the delay in replying as it was filtered into my junk mail Wish you and your family a very happy new year I greatly appreciate you keeping in touch It is good to see your xray and good results You have done well with rehabilitation Especially during winter you might have some stiffness but that should subside as time goes by I had the pleasure to see your website and it is heartwarming to see you had made a separate website and esp. a web page in English I greatly appreciate it I will convey your regards and wishes to all the staff who were involved in your care If you happen to visit dubai I would appreciate if you could drop by to say a quick Hi please keep in touch