• ベストアンサー

またまた翻訳で…

gooo5678の回答

• gooo5678
  • ベストアンサー率36% (14/38)
回答No.3

Yay!は日本語でも言う、「イエーィ!」(やったー!)の意味です。 最後の文は、「もう期末テスト終わった?それとも学期自体が終わって冬休みに入った?」の意味です。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳及びlessの用法についてお尋ねします。

1「君はその服を(定価の)200円安く買えるよ。」 2「君は(入場料の料金より)入場券を入場料より200円安く買えるよ。 」 3「1000円安い靴」 lessを用いた場合に表すならどのようにすればよいでしょうか?またここでのlessの用法はは代名詞になるのでしょうか? You can buy this clothes at /for 200yen less than a regular price. You can get an admission ticket at/for the fee less than 200yen. このような表現は不自然だと考えるので翻訳及びless(than)の用法の解説をして頂ければ幸いです。

• 翻訳及びlessの用法についてお尋ねします。

翻訳及びlessの用法についてご教授お願いいたします。 1「君はその服を(定価の)200円安く買えるよ。」 2「君は(入場料の料金より)入場券を入場料より200円安く買えるよ。 」 3「1000円安い靴」 lessを用いた場合に表すならどのようにすればよいでしょうか?またここでのlessの用法はは代名詞になるのでしょうか? You can buy this clothes at /for 200yen less than a regular price. You can get an admission ticket at/for the fee less than 200yen. このような表現は不自然だと考えるので翻訳及びless(than)の用法の解説をして頂ければ幸いです。

• 翻訳お願いします

翻訳お願いします。長文で申し訳ないです。 英語が苦手すぎてうまく訳せないためお力をお貸しいただけたら嬉しいです。 会話文です。 Bye-Bye Ok, I'm off to Rockefeller Center. Well, what do you have up there: one of those job interviews you were talking about? Yes, as a matter of fact. The Center is south of us, right? Actually, it's west. You can probably walk there, since it's less than a mile away. A mile in Manhattan? Hmm... A taxi, then? Too expensive. And surface traffic is too heavy this time of day for that-or a bus. Take the V train. You can board at 51 Street then you've gone too far. I did that my first week in New York. I wound up all the way in Brooklyn before I realized my mistake. Oh, and don't spend too long looking for the building address. Sometimes it's on a different entrance. It's just easier to try to find the right entrance. Yeah, sometimes it's better to know the building itself rather than look for the entrance address. OK, thanks a lot! Bye. Bye. Good luck! Have fun. Bar?

• 今日の星占い英文の翻訳をお願いします。

You would much rather get something done right than on time (though of course both would be better). Today is all about quality, as far as you're concerned. If someone else pushes you, push right back!

• 翻訳お願いします。

Every day, millions of stock trades are made in the United States. Who buys and sells stock? Mort often it is people with money to invest, people with extra income that they don't need. A very small tax every time Americans bought some stock shares of a company could bring in a lot of money for the government. Finally, you might already be taxed for throwing away trash. When you buy your trash bags, the tax is added to the cost of the bags. For example, you might pay \150 for ten bags today. Next year, you might have to pay \550...150 for bags, and 400 yen in a "garbage tax", or \40 per bag. This will serve two purposes: The government will get money for this service, and people will most likely throw away less trash. Unfortunately, it also means that people will throw trash away in places like wooded areas. Strangely, it may hurt our environment more than help it. There are sure to be new types of taxes soon. Sadly, it will not be just to raise money for governments, but to force people to live more reasonable, ecological lives. The only way to get people to cooperate might be to hit them hard in a place that hurts: Their pocketbooks and wallets.

• 今日の星占い全文の翻訳をお願いします

Let that special person know how you feel today -- the words should be there for you, even if you're petrified. You're more in touch with your feelings than usual, so now is the time.

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳お願いします。 (1)Do you work at a ●●? に対してのNOの返答 (2)I'm not working today, but am usually very busy with work, u free? If not maybe next week sometime?? Hope all is well, 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いしたいです

以下の文章を翻訳していただけますか? All the details given in the Soul Mate Charts are always between ninety and a hundred percent correct of the man that you will meet. If you meet a man and its less than that, then however much you wish it he is not the man, whom fate intends for you, though he may have some other special connection, and his destiny may be linked with yours for a different purpose. The reason that the odd detail may not fit, is that Astrology is still a rather mysterious and mystical art, that reaches into the shadows of the unknown, and much as we know about it, we don’t know everything.

• 翻訳をお願いしたいです。

翻訳をお願いしたいです。 It is more efficient to electronically mail this digital version to you than to print the file on paper, truck it to a warehouse, store it on a bookshelf, and wait for you to go to a bookstore and buy the book.

• 簡単に和訳のほうをよろしくお願いします。

the blade sharpening (for which you charged me $30) was less than satisfactory. I would like to ask that you refund the fee charged for this as it appears that it was either not done or done poorly.