• 締切済み

いらいらします

exodoの回答

• exodo
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/6)
回答No.3

SYSTEMDOCTORについては、以下のフリーソフトを使用すれば駆除できるようです。 但し、自己責任でお使いください。 また、お節介かもしれませんが、貴方自身の安全を確保する為と悪意のある人達に利用されて加害者になってしまうリスクを防ぐために、今後はセキュリティソフトを導入されることをお奨めします。 より危険なマルウェアも存在するようなので…

参考URL:
http://ratan.dyndns.info/supaiwea/su-pa-anntiINS.html

関連するQ&A

• ララベルが難しいです。

ララベルが難しいです。 下記を参考に行っているのですが、 こちらを行っていたのですが、hellowとファイル名を代えて同じようにしたのですが、 http://libro.tuyano.com/index3?id=5486003 http://localhost:8000/helow.phpにアクセスすると Sorry, the page you are looking for could not be found. と出てきてしまいます。 ・hellow.php Route::get('/hellow', function () { return '<html><body><h1>Hello World</h1><p>this is sample page.</p></body></html>'; }); 上記ファイルつくってアクセスするだけでうまくいくのではないのでしょうか?

• 締切済み
    • PHP
  • Googleツールバー

Googleツールバーに設定がありログインすると緑のランプに変更します、ログアウトすると灰色に色が変わります。設定をクリックしログインをクリックしたら小窓が出てきてGoogleアカウント「Googleサービスにログインします」と出てメール:パス:を入力しログインをクリックすると小窓が自然と閉じてましたが「The page cannot be found」The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. You can also search the Internet to find the information you are looking for.と出てきて小窓が閉じません以前のようにログインなさい小窓が閉じるようにするにはどうしたらいいのか教えてください、よろしくお願いします。

• 何?Windows 10 を入手する?!

最近パソコンを起動する度に、タスクバー右側に「Windows 10 を入手する」というアイコンが表示されます。 その右クリックから“Windows 10 の詳細を確認する”を選択すると We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. と叱られ、オマケに The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.と責任を私の入力ミスに転嫁しています。何も入力してないッチューに! 一体、どういうことなのでしょうか?

• AIMP2

ロシアの音楽編集ソフト AIMP2をインストールしたいのですが The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. っというのが出てきて インストールできません。 どうしたらインストールできるでしょうか??

• what on earthの使い方(片霧烈火)

what on earth you are looking for? は語法的に間違いでしょうか。 英語力を身につけるために英詞の曲を覚えようと思ったのですが、 『why, or why not』という曲の歌詞で Among the nonsense tragedies, what on earth you are looking for? というものが出てきました。 文法的には what on earth are you looking for? ですよね??

• どなたか英語を日本語に翻訳してください!

For this I was wondering if you could please send me a reply to the question: “who inspires you?” We are looking for name(s) of people who have inspired and/or influenced you in your work – it could be architects or not, one person or more. It would be great also if you could send me a CV and some examples of your work – both graduate thesis work and professional work if you have it please would be fantastic.

• 変なページに移る

リンクをすると、よくこのようなページに移ります。何故でしょうか? The page cannot be displayed The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings. To attempt fixing network connectivity problems, click Tools, and then click "Diagnose Connection Problems..." Other options to try: Click the Refresh button, or try again later. If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.(以下略)

• 追加のホームページがアップロードできません

お世話になります。ホームページは既に公開済みです1ページ追加したいのですがアップロードできませんSP2をいれましたが、影響がありますでしょうか? 下記のメッセージが出ましたが意味不明よろしくお願いします。 Document not found The requested document was not found on this server. This could be for a variety of reasons, including: You followed a broken or out-of-date link. You entered the URL incorrectly. The file no longer exists. If you followed a broken link, please inform the owner of the referring document.

• Windows版でPL/Perlが使いたいのですが可能でしょうか?

WindowsのPostgreSQL8.2.24を使っています。PL/Perlが使いたいのですが、インストール時に、以下のようになります。 データベース・コマンド・エラー: ERROR; could not load library "C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/8.2/lib/plperl.dll": The specified module could not be found. Windows版でPL/Perlが使いたいのですが可能でしょうか?

• 英文

Wish could be the oxygen you swallow Wish could be the blood running within you Wish could be eaten by you for dessert Wish could be what you want everytime You are my heart Couldn't beat without you Could die without you You are my vitamine Need you now no more anything now Wish could be the oxygen you swallow Wish could be the blood running within you Wish could be eaten by you for dessert Wish could be what you want everytime A fish in the sea called you A bird in the sky called you A tree in the ground called you A star in the universe called you Wish could be the oxygen you swallow Wish could be the blood running within you Wish could be eaten by you for dessert Wish could be what you want everytime So I tell a lie 友達の英文です。訳して下さい