• 締切済み

どうしても訳せません!!

(1)The group of children saw a glory around her head. (2)The family, struck motionless, kept gazing at the strange saucer-like object. 訳せそうでうまく訳せません。。。 よろしくお願いします。

みんなの回答

noname#24129
noname#24129
回答No.1

(1)子どもたちのグループは彼女の頭の周りに後光がさしているのに気がついた。 (2)家族は、釘付けにされたように、その奇妙な皿のようなものをじっと見続けた。

すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 比較級

比較級 1)I have no less than five assignments to complete. 上記の文はどのような訳になるのでしょうか? 2)These dogs are ( ) ( ) important to me (than?) my family. この犬たちは私の家族と同じように大切だ。 3)I like her ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) her strange sense of humor. 私は彼女の奇妙なユーモアのセンスにも関わらず、彼女のことが好きだ。 2、3番の()内がわかりません。 アドバイスよろしくお願いします。

• 英文添削

添削をお願いします。 冠詞に注意していただければ嬉しいです。 1 私は海を見るのが大好きである。二、三時間見ていても飽きることがない。→I love gazing at sea. I am not bored for a little hours. 2 お待たせしてすみませんでした。道が混んでいてバスが20分も遅れたものですから。→I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. The road was crowded,so the bus delayed for 20 minutes. 3 多くの日本人は、日本のテレビコマーシャルの方が、アメリカで見られるものよりもずっと面白いと考えている。→Many Japanese think the TV commercial in Japan is much more interesting than that in America. 4 先日、私は子供が桜の木に登っているのを見かけた。彼らはきれいな花のついた枝を折り取ろうとしていた。このようなことは残念ながら珍しいことではない。→The other day,I saw children climbing a blossom tree. They would break off a branch with a beautiful flower. Unfortunately, happenings like this are not rare. 5 私は、あなたに遅れないようについて行くだけのスピードでは走れません。→I can't run at the speed to keep up with you.

• 【英語・準動詞】宿題

英語の宿題で、わからないとこを教えて下さいっ m(_ _)m 1.(カッコ)に適切な語を入れてください (1)「その子犬は一匹で残されるのが好きではない。」 The puppy doesn't like ( )( )alone. (2)「いいアパートが見つかったことが、私たちはうれしい。」 We are happy at ( ) ( )a good apartment. 2.各組がほぼ同じ内容になるようにお願いします。 (1)●It seemed that she had a cold When I saw her. ■She ( )( )( ) a cold When I saw her. (2)●It seemed that the bus had left before I got there. ■The bus ( )( )( ) ( ) before I got there. 以上です!

• see with について

下記の英文の see with について教えてください。 There was something unpleasant about this family of children, for none of them seemed quite normal; and when Jeanne saw them with their mother she felt that the strangeness had its origin in her. saw them with their mother の部分は、「見比べた」くらいの意味なのでしょうか。手持ちの辞書を参照しても掲載されておりません。 お手数かけますが、ご教示をよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英作文の添削

こんばんは。 英語で文を書く練習をしています。 自分では間違いが分からないので、添削をお願いします。 特に冠詞と、単数にするか複数にするかが苦手だと思っています。 どう訂正すべきかや、別の書き方も意見して下さると、嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。 1 私は海を見るのが大好きである。二、三時間見ていても飽きることがない。→I love gazing at sea. I am not bored for a little hours. 2 お待たせしてすみませんでした。道が混んでいてバスが20分も遅れたものですから。→I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. The road was crowded,so the bus delayed for 20 minutes. 3 多くの日本人は、日本のテレビコマーシャルの方が、アメリカで見られるものよりもずっと面白いと考えている。→Many Japanese think the TV commercial in Japan is much more interesting than that in America. 4 先日、私は子供が桜の木に登っているのを見かけた。彼らはきれいな花のついた枝を折り取ろうとしていた。このようなことは残念ながら珍しいことではない。→The other day,I saw children climbing a blossom tree. They would break off a branch with a beautiful flower. Unfortunately, happenings like this are not rare. 5 私は、あなたに遅れないようについて行くだけのスピードでは走れません。→I can't run at the speed to keep up with you.

• 英語の文法チェックしてください、

The second story “Girl” was more interesting to me. The story is like family motto from her mother to girl. This story imply that girl’s mother really love her children with extravagance. I can find her mother’s love, worry and many more feeling to her daughter. I like this story because this story has more adorable feelings. I believe that “white elephant” is more difficult than “Girl”, because that story is mostly consisted of conversation between them, however, that conversation makes me confused. It is not clear for me. The girl was mad first time, but she easily come back to good mood the end of the story. I wanted to see the process how she came back to good mood. I believe that “Girl” is not a real story. I guess that this story is talking about future’s children. In my opinion, the girls’ mother wants to have a girl baby in her future, so she is talking about how her children want to grow up when she have a girl baby,

• いつもドラマで見ている「The Big Bang Theory」からの

いつもドラマで見ている「The Big Bang Theory」からのフレーズでわからないところがあります。 1) I got a hot former fat girl with no self-esteem.  former がどういう意味なのでしょう? 2) I got a girl who punishes her father by sleeping around.  お父さんが浮気して、娘に怒られるのですか? なんだかおかしい訳になりました。 3) An alcoholic who’s two tequila shots away from letting you wear her like a hat.  away from の意味がイマイチつかめません。

• 日本を含め世界の国民は国家の方針にガマンしながら子

日本を含め世界の国民は国家の方針にガマンしながら子どもを増やして、子どもは親の方針にガマンしながら家庭の平和を取り繕ってきた? 社会カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 The citizens of the world including Japan increased the number of children while gazing at the policy of the nation, and the child has taken care of the peace of the family while gaming about the parent's policy? Social Category All of you As you answered, We'll be expecting you.

• 英文がほぼ同じ意味になるように空所を埋めてください

英文がほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語を入れて欲しいです。 (a) They were carrying the injured player off the field. (b) The injured player ( )( )carried off the field. (a) Nobody has ever spoken to me like that before. (b) I have ( ) ( ) spoken ( ) like that. (a) I saw him hide the box. (b) He was ( ) ( ) ( )the box. (a) She had been taught how to tea by her mother. (b) Her mother had ( ) ( ) how to read. (a) Open the door at once. (b) ( ) the door ( ) opened at once. ( )のところを埋めて欲しいです。

• 高校1年 英文翻訳

★至急翻訳お願いします Life is full of adventures. Never give up,and have more guts! These are the mottos kept in Akiko 's mind. I don't like to think about the things I can't do. Instead ,I like to think about the things I can do. I want people around me to change and I also want to change and grow. By making the most of her abilities,she hopes that other deaf people will follow suit. I believe dreams are for everyone

このQ&Aのポイント
  • HL-L3230CDWでベージュが印刷できないトラブルについて相談します。
  • 購入したばかりのHL-L3230CDWで、ベージュなど黄色を混ぜる色が出ない問題が起きています。
  • 色ズレ補正やファームウェア更新、カートリッジの交換を試しましたが改善されません。機種の変更も検討中です。
回答を見る