• ベストアンサー

英文を治してください!

”今度はもっと一緒に過ごしたいと思ってる”という文を書きたくて 英文を考えたのですが、 I wish we could spend relax time. 又は I want to spend more time with you. この文章だと今度はという言葉をどうしたらいいのか分かりません。。 アドバイスをお願いします。

noname#89858
noname#89858
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

アメリカに38年住んでいる者です。 私なりに書かせてくださいね。 この間は・前回は・この前に会った時はあまり一緒にすごせなかったので、と言う理由や、一緒にすごせたけどもっと一緒にいたい、と言う理由があれば(多分あると思います)当然ながら相手に伝えたい事(フィーリング)としては「今度は」は入れたいのですね。 I want to spend more time with youの方がすっきりとこの日本語の表現に合った文章です。 relaxed/relaxing timeを使うと何か前回はrelaxed/relaxing timeではなかったと感じるフィーリングを出してしまう可能性が大いにあります。 さて、このI want to spend more time with youに今度は、と入れたい時は、I want to spend more time with you than last time.と言う表現が簡単に使えます。 つまり、今度は、と言う表現をmore timeを使っているわけですから、前(回)よりも、と言うフィーリングを使う事で、今度は、と言うフィーリングを出せるわけです。 また、今度は、という事は、When we see each other会う時には、と言う表現でちょっと違う表現のように見えますが、結局は同じフィーリングですね。 そして、今度(また会う時は)と言う表現をして、まだいつ会うのか分からなくてももう決まっていても会えたら、と言うフィーリングがあるときにも使いますね。 このようなフィーリングがあるときは、When we see each other next time,と言う表現をして、今度この次は、と言う表現を使います。 その人の帰国する時のお別れの表現としても使えますね。 this timeではこのフィーリングはでません。 また、この今度、と言う表現をして、(まだ母国にいて)来週来る事になっているようだけど、今度そのときには、と言いたい時にも使いますね。 そうでれば、When you come to Japan this time, I want to spend more time with you.と言う表現が使えますね。 Japan next timeとすれば、次回日本に来たときは、となります。 これでいかがでしょうか。 分かりにくい点がありましたら、補足質問してください。   

noname#89858
質問者

お礼

回答してくださってありがとうございました! とても分かりやすく、勉強になりました!

その他の回答 (1)

• sukinyan
  • ベストアンサー率38% (119/313)
回答No.1

spend relax timeとは言いませんが、I want to spend more time with you.だけで、今後はという意味になりますので、「今度は」は必要ありません。

noname#89858
質問者

お礼

回答してくださってありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英文あってますか?

「あなたがいつも幸せに包まれますように」としたいのですが・・・ この英文で意味通じますか?変ではないですか? おかしいところがあったら、教えてください。 We wish you be always filled with happines!

• 訳なのですが・・

I hope you have a great weekend, just wish I could spend some of it with you. 私はあなたが素晴らしい週末を送る事を期待します。 後半がちょっとわかりません。 私もそのいくつか(週末ですごす )の一つでありたいといってるんですか?

• この英文

All I know Is that you want to break it I just want to say Is that your feeling? You know what you are? Tell me why Did you turn your back right no me You drive me crazy!! We just carry on our relation that we can't keep any more But we have to make it for us 'cuz I'm never gonna make it If I see your mind without the wall of emotion that I tore I could get everything back It's back to me just like that! (全体に公開) 英語に詳しいかた この英文の日本語訳を教えて下さい。

• 英文

Wish could be the oxygen you swallow Wish could be the blood running within you Wish could be eaten by you for dessert Wish could be what you want everytime You are my heart Couldn't beat without you Could die without you You are my vitamine Need you now no more anything now Wish could be the oxygen you swallow Wish could be the blood running within you Wish could be eaten by you for dessert Wish could be what you want everytime A fish in the sea called you A bird in the sky called you A tree in the ground called you A star in the universe called you Wish could be the oxygen you swallow Wish could be the blood running within you Wish could be eaten by you for dessert Wish could be what you want everytime So I tell a lie 友達の英文です。訳して下さい

• 和訳お願い致します

この表現をされた場合、行く行くは付き合いたいといってますか?異性としてみられてますよね?友達にも使うのでしょうか どんなシチュエーションで使うか気になりまた。 I really think you are a wonderful person One of the nicest, kindest people I have ever met in my life I want to get to know you better and I want to spend more time with you

• 次の英文の意味を教えてください。

あるブログで、子どもの自殺についての話をしていて、私が I wish I could hug every child who cries for help. と書いたところ、You never know, that's all it may take. という返事をもらいました。 you never know は「先のことはわからない」 という意味だとわかりましたが(最初は「あなたにはわからない」かと思いました)、that's all it may take がわかりません。 また、別の人から I wish there were more people out there like you, and could help those poor people. I wish I could help more, but sometimes you just don't see it coming. という返事をもらいました。なんとなく全体の意味はわかりますが、 there were more people out there と you just don't see it coming のあたりがよくわかりません。 どなたか教えていただけませんか。よろしくお願いします。

• I wish I could have p.p?

仮定法 I wish を使った表現の質問です。 「君と一緒にいられたら良かったのになあ」は I wish I had been with you.ですよね。 I wish I could have been with you.は、仮定法過去完了の形をとっていないので 間違いですよね? 過去の事実と反対のことを述べるとき、I wish プラス'could' を使えますか?

• どなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。

よろしくお願いいたします。 I am fine thank you what about you I am very glad that you had to face how do you still the same when you want to come to it what I want to do something we can meet you somewhere how's everything with you I want to hear about you

• 僕の友達がこんな英文を・・・

僕の友達がこんな英文を・・・ 長文になります。僕の友達が今日僕にこんな手紙?を学校でくれました。英語が好きらしいのですが、僕がら見ると英文が一部変な気がします。間違い、指摘などがあれば教えていただけますか。本人も書いたはいいものの、結構不安がっていましたし。 こちらが例の文です If you are free tomorrow, shall we study something? In fact, I can't understand science. And I think English becoming more harder either, then, if you'll OK, I want to go your house. OK? And we'll became smarter than today. I think. If you won't be able to do this plan, please don't mind it, actually. 実際OKはしたのですが、どうしても英文が気になり、手紙を預かってきました。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• どなたか和訳をお願い致します

I read your words. I wish we had a sweeter reunion. I just wanted to hold you close and love you. It was such a simple hope. That is how I feel. But I am still happy we met. I would like to meet you again if you wish to visit here again. I just got back here today. The truth is I miss you. But if we spend another evening together, please lets make it pure..and sweet. Especially the next time. If you would like to visit me here again and spend the night I welcome it. I could meet you here again like the place we were at before. I am free from 8pm. Infact.. If you want to meet me tomorrow (Tuesday) I would welcome it. I have a gift for you from my travels. I also miss you.