• 締切済み

英語の並び替え問題が分かりません

以下の英語の単語の並び替え問題が分からないので、回答お願いします。 意味→生徒はみんなとても興奮していたので、じっと座っていることができませんでした。 問題→All the students were(1 they couldn't 2 excitd 3 still 4 sit 5 that 6 so ). so~thatの構文というのは分かっているのですが・・・ 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.2

ただ問題の答えを教えてくださいというのは,ここでは規約違反になります。  so の後にはどのような語がくるのか,that の後は SV がくるということがわかればやさしいです。   これをヒントにご自分で解答を作ってみてください。

• lmtree
  • ベストアンサー率23% (16/67)
回答No.1

All the students were so excited that they couldn't sit still.ですね。 so excited とても興奮している excite「興奮させる」なので受動態で「興奮する」 that以下でその結果を表しています that の次は文が成り立つので主語がきてthey couldn't 次に動詞がくるのでsit stillは形容詞でじっとした、静止した の意

関連するQ&A

• 英語 文法

He couldn't explain things so that the students could understand how the formulas worked. 彼は生徒たちが公式はどのように機能するのかを理解できるようにしっかりとした説明をすることができませんでした。という文で、so that の後が肯定文になる理由を教えてください。生徒たちが公式を理解できなかったのであるから、couldn'tになると思うのですが!

• 並び替えの問題で分からない問題があります。

並び替えの問題で分からない問題があります。 一応自分でも解いてみましたが、答えに自信がないので解答をお願いします。 「まさかジョンがあの若さで結婚しようとは思ってもみなかった。 The thought (married/young/John/so/get/might/that) did not occur to me at all. 私の答え → That John might get married so young

• 並び替えの問題が分かりません

一応自分でも解いてみたのですが、答えに自信がありません。 解説、出来れば訳も御願いします。 選択問題です。 Not until people become ill ( ) to realize the value of health. (1)they begin (2)and begin (3)do they begin (4)beginning 自分の答えは(3)です。 「Not」が文頭に来ているので、その後の文は倒置、と考えました。 一カ所の誤りを訂正する問題です。 "Is it okay if I borrow these books?" "I'm afraid so. I'm going to use them." これはどれが誤りかを判断出来ませんでした。 並び替えの問題です。 1, 彼らは、自分たちがもうすぐ結婚することが新聞に知られることを何よりも望まなかった。友達や親戚にも話してないからだ。 The last (for/the newspapers/they/thing/wanted/was) to find out that they were soon to be married. they had not even told their friends or relatives about it. 自分の答え (thing for the newspapers was they wanted) 2, 彼女の体調が悪いのはきわめて明らかであった。 Very plain (fact/she/that/the/was) was out of condition. 自分の答え (the fact was that she) 本当に自信がないので、おかしな点がいくつもあるかもしれません。 解答お待ちしております!

• 並び替え

並び替えの問題なのですが、答えに全文がかかれていないのでよくわかりません。正しい並び順をおしえてください。5つおねがいします。少し解説をいれていただけると助かります;;) *形勢が逆転してしまった。(2語不要) (we/gone/luck/us/upon/has/against) *英語の小説を読むことは、なんと興味深いものでしょうか。 (interesting/a novel/written/it/how/English/is/in/read/to)! *君はポケットに手を入れて歩いている男の子をしっていますか? (know/in/do/with/his/the boy/pockets/his hands/you/walking)? *彼は10年前のほうが太っていた。(一語不足) (fat/ago/he/years/did/doesn't/ten/as/look) *そのむずかしい質問に答えられる生徒はほとんどいなかった。(一語不足) (to/were/the/answer/there/who/difficult/students/able/were) この最後の問題なのですが、答えは以下のようになっています。 There were few students who were able to answer the difficult question. でも私は次のようにしたのですが、これは間違いでしょうか。 There were students who were not able to answer the difficult question.

• (並び変え問題)ご回答のお願い

以下の文並び変え問題に関してですが、回答がないため投稿しました。 お時間がありましたら、ご教授願います。 以下、本文 I have rarely seen Japanese employees wasting time to the detriment of the company. They would be ashamed (*)[see / discipline / of/ such / their / to / a / lack / have / boss]. They have a pride in their job that most Westerners no longer have. 本文終わり 問題 (*)の文を正しく並び変えよ。 ご対応、よろしくお願いします。

• so~ that・・・の用法について。No.1

学校で"so-that..."は「~なので・・・である」と習いましたが、 I got up so early that I had a good time drinking coffee. 私は早く起きたのでコーヒーを飲む時間があった。 実際に(イギリス)英語の本を読むとこの構文があてはまらない文章が多いです。(前から訳せない) (1). I didn't want to get so drunk that I couldn't rememger anything. 私は何も覚えていられないほど酔っ払いたくなかった。 (2) I felt so bad that they were being attacked because of me. 私のせいで彼らが攻撃されたのでとても決まりが悪かった。 むしろ、THAT以下・・・なので、・・・なほど、so~であった。のように、後ろの分から訳す形が多い気がします。これはイギリス英語に限ったことでしょうか。 記憶にないのですが、(1)(2)のような構文は日本の授業で習いましたでしょうか。 文法に詳しい方よろしくお願いします。

• be made to

The students were made to pay for the window that they broke という英文があるんですが、訳して見ると 「生徒は壊した窓の代償を払った」 みたいな感じになると思うんですが、 were made to の部分がうまく訳せません。 ~させられる?それとも何かのイディオム? 「to」が文法的に何の「to」なのかもわかりませんし。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題((長文です

本文 1 "Mom, my car Dosen't move,″a boy said. 2 His mother answered, "Don't worry. 3 Let's take it to the toy Hospital. 4 Students at Omori Gakuen High School in Tokyo repair toys. 5 They open the "Toy Hospital″ at their school once a month. 6 They use techniques learned at school. 7 Through this service the students learn the spirit of saving things, and they pass on the same spirit to many children. 8 At this school, the students also volunteer for repairing wheelchairs and some other activities. 9 Students enjoy their volunteer work. 10 In Nepal many children cannot study because there aren't enough school. 11 In 1998, students at Nagayoshi High School in Osaka heard about this. 12 That summer, they ren five hundred kilometers for six days through many cities and towns, and collected money. 13 Since then, many students have run for the same purpose. 14 As a result four schools were built in Nepal. 15 But recently, they heard that some children living near the schools could not go to school because they had no money. 16 So the students started to run for a different purpose for these children. 17 Their goal has no end. 18 In Japan, many students are active in various kinds of volunteer work like the students from these two school. 19 How about your school? 次の質問の答えを本文から探して英語で書きましょう。 (1) What do the students at Omori Gakuen High School use to repair toys? (2) How many schools were built in Nepal through the volunteer work by the students at Nagayoshi High School? (3) Are many students active in volunteer activities in Japan? 次の英文を和訳しなさい (a) There is someone waiting for you at the station. (b) Andy likes the singing birds. 本文の訳はいいのですが、 問題が分かりません。。。 どうかお願いします。

• 英語の和訳

The changes brought on by the end of the Cold War are so many and so complex that no one can really know for sure what they all will be yet. One change that is already taking place, though, is the role of the United Nations in keeping peace around the world. During the superpower era, most wars in Asia, Africa, and Latin Americaーnot to mention the Middle Eastーwere about different beliefs that people had about how society should be organized or about religion. UN forces were sent in only to observe and maintain agreements that had already been worked out between the fighting parties. 1行目からつまづきました。 so…that~構文?それからno one…yetの構文でしょうか。whatは関係代名詞か疑問詞か… お願い致します。

• 長文の問題

How should homework be, according to the author?という質問にどのように答えればいいのでしょうか?下に書いてあるのは本文です。(これが、すべての文です。) Good teachers must love the subject which they teach,and they must like the people whom they teach.A part from that,teachers need to have clear goals for the students so that they can prepare lively and interesting lessons. Teachers should come to class on time and use all the time to the full. Homework should be a stimulus and not too long. Teachers should take, mark and give back homework promptly. They need to keep up with developments in their field. so their teaching does not become old-fash-ioned.Above all.teachers should remember that goal is for students to learn. After all. a student without a teacher might be possible. but a teacher with no students can only talk to an empty room.