• ベストアンサー

日本語訳教えてください。

A waiter brought me the little gray fish swimming happily in a not-so-little bag. 上記の日本語訳を教えてください。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • A98JED
  • ベストアンサー率28% (221/778)
回答No.2

A waiter brought me the little gray fish swimming happily in a not-so-little bag. →A waiter brought me the little gray fish what was swimming happily in a not-so-little bag. A waiter brought me the (little gray) fish {swimming (happily) in a (not-so-little) bag}. ウェイターが、それほど小さくない袋の中で楽しそうに泳ぐ小さなグレーの魚を持って来た。 それほど小さくない袋に入った楽しそうに泳ぐ小さなグレーの魚を、ウェイターが持って来た。 この場合、一番伝えたいのは、魚がどんな風だったかなので、後者の表現の方がより良いと思います。

その他の回答 (1)

• bono223
  • ベストアンサー率31% (71/224)
回答No.1

どこがわからないのか示された方がいいと思います。構文的な疑問なら、以下のヒントを参考にして下さい。 [A] brought me [B] (swimming happily in a not-so-little bag).

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳をどなたかお願いします!

日本語訳をどなたかお願いします! The river, however, was still a problem. The Thames became so polluted that fish were unable to live in it, and after the very hot summer of 1858, the river became known as "The Great Stink." But thanks to London's new sewer system and strict pollution control, the river is much cleaner today. In fact, 118 kinds of fish can now be found there.

• 日本語訳を教えてください。

I hope you did not get the idea that you stayed too long in here. It was not you, it was me trying to adjust. Nothing more than bad timing. 上記の文を日本語にしてみたのですが、いまいちすっきりとしません。。。 どなたか、英語のできる方がいましたら、訳を教えてください。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 日本語訳お願いします!

With me being in the public eye, the press would have had a field day. 日本語でどういう風に訳すのでしょうか!教えてください。

• 英文と日本語訳があります。日本語訳は正しいですか?

One of my students, whom we will call Daigo, told me that when he was first invited to a party in Ve nezuela, he arrived a little before the hour and walked around the block several times before pushing the door bell exactly on the hour. No one, not even the hostess, was there. It was not until two to three hours later that everyone else appeared, and all apparently within a 20- to 30-minute period. 日本語訳 私の学生の一人、ここではダイゴと呼ぶことにしますが、彼は、ベネズエラで初めてパーティーに招待されたとき、約束の時間よりも少し早く着いて数度その辺りを歩いてから時間丁度に呼び鈴を鳴らしたと語りました。誰も、招いた家の妻でさえ、そこにいなかったのです。他の出席者全員が現れたのは2~3時間あとで、明らかに、20~30分の間に皆来たのです。

• 日本語訳お願いします

No, you did not understand me right!! I have got a lot of homework too . ってどういう意味でしょうか?? グーグル翻訳で翻訳したら変な日本語になりました… 日本語訳お願いします。

• 日本語訳で困っています。

以下の英文の日本語訳ができません。だれかお願いします。 (1)You don't really notice how special it is until death looks you in the eyes. (2)My sister and her friend jumped into our backyard pool to cool off. (3)My mom would always watch all of us very closely, but just for a minute, she had walked over to the other side of the yard to talk to my dad. (4)She told my sister to watch out for me, but my sister was busy laughing and having fun with her friend. (5)No one heard me because I was so little; there was hardly a splash.

• 日本語訳がうまくできません。

日本語訳で困ってます。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)Today, with the stresses of everyday life, nearly one out of every three adults suffers from high blood pressure. 今日、日常生活でのストレスで、までは訳せるんですが、,の後がうまく訳せません。 教えてください。 (2)High blood pressure can be brought on by a fight with one's spouse, problems at work, speaking in public, or even telling a lie. 高血圧は配偶者?が・・・ うまく訳せません。だれか教えてください。 (3)But it can also be brought on by something you enjoy, like the caffeine in a cup of coffee, cigarettes, or alcohol. ,の後は訳せるんですが、Butからが訳せません。教えてください。

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

well there is a girl i like... a lot...maybe even love and we were in a relationship but other people we telling me i was to clingy and she would break up with me so i seperated us some and she said she thought us dating each other made me uncomfortable so we broke up...now we are talking and she said all the reasons she like me before she still sees in me and i dont know if i should give up on the idea of us dating again??

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

It's so exited I'm glad to hear you again, your picture is wonderful and makes me want to go there,i really wanna to touch the snow by my own hand,that must be fantastic i think.(* ̄︶ ̄*) in here i can wear shorts haha!!or sometimes i don't wear clothes,is to warm for me,and actually i'm a little envy you because you can see the snow falling from the sky~^o^~ by the way,my major is media,i learned it for almost 2years but i feel like i get nothing.maybe my heart is not for school but if i don't learn more now i afraid i will regret in the future::>_<::make me crazyπ_π anyway,i can see your techniques for photography must be very well,haha!!maybe next time i will send you a picture of myself to you,but don't be so disappoint haha!!\^O^/

• 日本語訳をしてください

題名の通りです。お願いします! In 2002, it was admitted at a conference that the temperature control system in Sputnik” had failed. Also, the spacecraft had been designed quickly and little care was given to protecting the life inside. In fact, it was said that the capsule was designed poorly to test haw long a living creature could put up with dangerous conditions. The little while dog was a victim of humankind’s selfish aims and behavior. Oleg Gazenkov, the scientist who chose and prepared Laika for the mission, had this to say: “The more time passes, the more I am sorry about it. We did not learn enough from the mission to justify murdering an animal.” The little victim not only has a plaque in her honor, but she has appeared on postage stamps in many countries in honor of her sacrifice. Chocolate and cigarette brands have been named for her. There is a memorial website for her as well. More than 50 years after her death, Laika is still one of the most famous dogs of all time.