• ベストアンサー

この英訳で正しいですか?

louievの回答

• louiev
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/3)
回答No.3

色々な言い方があると思いますが。。。 I gave birth to my daughter, Airi, on the 6th of May, 2005. Child-rearing is hard work, but I'm enjoying it. I have enclosed a photo of Airi. How is everyone? I pray that you are all fine and doing well. May you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

ranzuendo
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 参考にさせていただきます!

関連するQ&A

• 英訳をお願い致します

どなたか英訳をお願いいたします。 「人を愛するということに気が付いたいつかのメリークリスマス」 という文章を英訳したいです。 (1)Merry Christmas of the hilt to want to notice the person loved. (2)Of the fifth that noticed loving a person || Merry Christmas という文以外には御座いますでしょうか?(翻訳サイト使用) なるべく短い文章にしたいのですが。 また、「あなたを好きでいられる事を幸せに思うよ」 こちらも英訳したいのですが、 (1)It thinks of you and I think a thing that can be favorite to be happy. (2)I feel that I like you and it is necessary happily 以外には御座いますか?なるべく短い文章にしたいです。(できたらbe happyを使いたくありません) 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英訳をお願いします。

・今日は雨なので気分は良くないです。 ・今日は天気が良いので気分がよいです。 ・昨晩たくさん飲んだので今日は2日酔いでしんどいです。 これを英訳するのとどうなるのでしょうか? ・Today is rainy day,so I feel uncomfortable. ・To day is fine day,so I feel comfortabele. ・I drunk a lot of liquor,so I feel bad. こんな感じでしょうか?

• 英訳

Indonesia is a prime military and political client of the United States as well as being a dictatorship and one of the most repressive regimes on earth. (1)as well as 以降が謎です。っこれはどことas well as なんですか? (2)全体の訳もお願いします。

• クリスマスカード文の英訳

下記の英訳文のチェックをお願いします! Merry Christmas! Are all of you cheerful? This place Hokkaido greets a snowy cold season to fall, but it is a season to invite early summer in that place Australia. It is some mysterious feeling. Families increase in the next year. I pray for being born safely. Be one year when it rose for all of you happily again next year. メリークリスマス!皆さんお元気ですか?こちら北海道は雪の降る寒い季節を迎えていますが、そちらオーストラリアでは初夏を迎える季節なんですね。何か不思議な感じです。来年には家族が増えますね。無事に生まれることを祈ってます。来年もまた皆さんにとって幸せに満ちた1年でありますように。

• 英訳をおしえてください。

「明日があなたにとって幸せな1日になりますように」 の、英訳を教えてください。 I hope that tomorrmw is a happy day for you. Have a happy day tomorrow. ↑この二つの文章は合ってますか?

• 次の英訳の間違いを文法的に解説して下さい。

次のそれぞれの英訳の間違いを、文法的に解説して下さい。 <和文> ある健康法を試したからといって、10年長く生きられる可能性は低いと私は思っている。私には、士を先延ばしにすることよりも、幸せな死に方をすることの方が大切なのである。 <英訳> (1) I don't think it is likely to alive ten years longer because you have tried the method of becoming health. I prefer to die happily than to extend my death. (2) I think I seldom can't live a decade longer than now even though I followed some way of keeping healthy. It is important to me to die with happiness rather than live long. (3) I think there is a little chance for living longer than ten years just because we try some way of making healthy. I think it valuable for me not so much to die a happy death as to put off my death. (4) I think that, just because you tried some method of staying healthy, .... I think putting off death is not so important as dying happily. (5) Because you tried some way of keeping healthy, I think the possibility for living ten years longer is little. What matters for me is rather die happily than postpone dead. よろしくお願いいたします。

• どなたか英訳をお願いします

洋楽の一部なんですがどなかた訳していただけませんか? Now you see I never thought this day would come, When I fall so hard for that special one, You complete me, your a neccessity, And every color of yours is complementary. お願いします。

• この英訳は正しいですか?

和文 ノルウェーは豊かな自然に恵まれながらも、それでいて人々が快適な生活を送れる素晴らしい国です。 英訳 Norway is a great country which is endowed with rich nature as well people can lead a life of comfort there. もしも間違っていたら、出来るだけ原型を留めた形で添削して頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 修正なのですが

あるところのクリスマスのイルミネーションについて外人の方とメールしました。このやくナンですが、 I heard that they have a lot of nice lights around Christmas which is my birthday as well. という文は、クリスマスのライトについて聴いたことがあって、しかも自分はクリスマスが誕生日だといっているのですか? そのような解釈でいいのでしょうか教えて下さい

• 英訳してください

専門的な内容なんですが、よろしくお願いします。 Cytochrome p-450 enzymes are responsible for the monooxygenation of a wide variety of compounds, including endogenous substrates as well as xenobiotics. In human as well as animals, there is ample evidence to support the existence of multiple forms of p-450, each with somewhat unique biochemical properties and substrate specificities.