• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:この文の和訳の添削をお願いします。)

人間と動物の保護法律の差異と倫理的問題について

limの回答

• lim
  • ベストアンサー率46% (7/15)
回答No.1

むずかしいですね。 この前後の文章がないと断言はできないのですが、おそらくこの筆者は、法で定められた(過剰な)動物保護と、動物実験などによりそれが完全には遵守されていない実態があるが、動物実験が適切に行われている限りにおいては必要なものでもあるし倫理上の問題もない、ということを言いたいのだと解釈しました。第一文の"far more ... in place"からどことなくアイロニックな印象を受けたので上に(過剰な)をつけました。これに従うと、 ”この国では人間を保護するよりもはるかに多くの動物を保護する適切な法律がある。(しかし)そこに人間が介在してきたときには、(動物の保護は)結局研究者一人一人(の判断、責任感、倫理観)に行き着く。動物実験は一部の領域で不可欠であり、またそれは存在している。苦痛や異常な監禁が伴わない場所で実験が行われるのであれば、倫理的問題は無いと私は思う”となるとおもいます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳したので添削お願いします。

As william Howells expresses it,there is,in a way,less difference between Buckingham Palace and a cave with a fire near the entrance than there is between a cave with a fire and a cave in which nobody knows how to make a fire william Howells が言うように、バッキンガム宮殿と入り口近くにある火がある洞窟との違いは、火がある洞窟と火のおこし方を知っている人がいない洞窟との違いより、小さい。 ○直訳すぎるでしょうか? ○3行目の「there is」 と「between」の間には「difference」が省略されていると考えていいのでしょうか? ○in a way の訳し方をお願いします 先ほどは失礼しました。

• 和訳に添削して下さい

長文なのですが、添削して下さるとうれしいです。 Also, when attacking seals, great whites shoot up to the surface and bite with great force. また、アザラシを攻撃するとき、ホオジロザメは表面を打って、大きな力で噛む。 When approaching humans, however, they most often move in slowly and bite less hard. しかし、人間に接近するとき、ホオジロザメは多くの場合ゆっくり動いてきて、より激しく噛むことはない。 They soon discover that humans are not a high-fat meal. 彼らは、人間が高脂肪の餌でないということをすぐに発見する。 "They spit us out because we're too bony," says Aidan Martin, director of ReefQuest Center for Shark Research. 「人間があまりに骨だらけなので、ホオジロザメは人間を吐き出した」と、サメ研究のためReefQuestセンターの責任者であるエイダン・マーティンは言う。 Shark researchers like Martin hypothesize that great whites are actually curious animals that like to investigate things. ホオジロザメがものを調べるように、実際に好奇心の強い動物であると、マーティンのようなサメ研究者は仮定する。 It's possible that they use their bite not only to kill and eat, but also to gather information. ホオジロザメが殺すためでも、また、食べるためでもなくて、情報も集めるために噛むことは、あり得る。 Although such an experience is unlucky for people like Craig Rogers, when sharks bite surfboards or other objects or people, they are likely just trying to learn what they are. そのような経験がクレイグ・ロジャーズのような人々とっては不運であるが、サメがサーフボードまたは他の物や人々を噛むとき、おそらくサメたちは、それらが何であるか学ぼうとしているのだろう。

• 和訳の添削をお願いします。

But individual's knowledge properly enters the domain of science only after it is presented to others in such a fashion that they can independently judge its validity. 【しかし個人の知識はそれが流行中に他人に発表され彼らが独立にその重要性を判断できた後でのみ科学の領域に適切に入る】 以上のように訳してみました添削をお願いします。特にin such a fashionのところが良く理解できません。

• これ和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか?

これ和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 Playing around with the latest technology wether it's,you know, new PCs, looking at new software, sitting down with researchers.

• 添削してください

To the evidence, most of us can not eat what an animal once eat. その証拠に、私たちのほとんどが、動物が一度口にしたものを口にすることができない。 "Coexistence of nature and humans" is the movie's theme, but it is not only that. 「自然と人間の共存」がこの映画の伝えたいテーマだが、それだけではない気がする。 That is why I think it was necessary for them, Ashitaka who loves nature (relationship with Yakul) and he is a human but took the curse of God Tatari, San who is a human but abandoned by humans, then she grew up as wolf and hated humans. だからこそ、自然を愛し(ヤックルとの関係)タタリ神の呪いを受けた人間のアシタカと、人間でありながら人間に捨てられ、山犬として人間を恨んで育ったサンという二人が必要だったのだと思います。 こちらの英文を添削してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

There are days when everything seems to go wrong. You do not hear your alarm, so you are late to crass. You get caught in the rain. Your computer breaks down before you make a backup copy. At this point, you are ready to cream. The only solution is to take a deep breath and count to ten.    There are also days when everything you do is wrong. You cannot get along with your exclaim, "I feel like a failure!"  When things go wrong, many people tend to isolate themselves. By being alone, they think that they are protecting themselves. Unfortunately, this reaction does not help them deal with their disappointments, because they are focusing only on themselves. Thinking about what went wrong strength their sense of failure.

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします!

flaming lipsのrace for the prizeという曲です。大好きなのでかっこよく訳してほしいです。よろしくお願いします。 Two scientists were racing For the good of all mankind Both of them side by side So Determined Locked in heated battle For the cure that is their prize But it's so dangerous But they're determined Theirs is to win If it kills them They're just humans With wives and children Upwards to the vanguard Where the pressure is too high Under the microscope Hope against hope Forging for the future But to sarcrifice their lives Both of them side by side So determined Theirs is to win If it kills them They're just humans With wives and children Theirs is to win It will kill them They're just humans With wives and children

• 和訳お願いいたします!!!

・Is there a special reason you recommend this area? Should I stay close to a specific metro station? ・It's so fun! We can plan a trip and be together again. ・Oh I also don't need to work on the 3th and 4th ... so I only will stay in Osaka evening of 5th and 6th ... hmmm I think it's better to work in Tokyo the 1st week. I'll double check with my boss. ・Are you sure that's ok with you? Maybe you're parents would miss you? Or maybe your father will become angry at me?

• 英文添削のお願いです。

英文添削お願いします。 文書が長いので部分的でも結構です。 よろしくお願いします。 She gives you a short tour in my house. There are 2 bedrooms and a bathroom, a lavatory on the 1st floor. A place you use is the bathroom and the lavatory. Here is the lavatory. There is one on the 2nd floor, too. Here is a light switch. It’s hard to make out a little. After you use it, pull or push this lever to flush the lavatory with only this paper. But be careful not to flush anything else, Here is a bathroom. We Japanese do not only take the shower, sit in the bathtub. But only sit in the bathtub, never put a soap into the bathtub. This lever regulate a temperature of water from shower. And this lever give you a water. When you sit a bathtub, if you do not feel a hot in the bathwater, push this button to make it hot. You have to cover with this panel, before you go out of the bathroom. There are a living room and a dining room, a lavatory on the 2nd floor. We have an every meal in this dining room and feel at home in this living room with my family. This lavatory is same as 1st. There are 2 bedrooms on the 3rd floor. One is your room. You’ll have lived here with her. That’s all. Do you have any question?

• この英語文を和訳してください。お願いします。

It's fucking hilarious how every single damn rap video on youtube has discussions about how whatever artist is better than Lil Wayne. Way to state the obvious... Honestly, anyone with half a brain in their head realizes that Lil Wayne is overhyped garbage.