• ememe
  • ベストアンサー率20% (3/15)
回答No.1

ここで翻訳してみては?急ぐときは結構便利です。

参考URL:
http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/

関連するQ&A

• 英訳について

Please like this post if you don't like arbitrarily liking things という訳を like this post の部分を、 お気に入りに追加してね、と訳しておりました。 なんでこの訳になるのでしょうか?

• 英文を日本文にして頂けないでしょうか(1)

日本文に訳して頂けないでしょうか。 ちなみに、Storm8IDとTeamLavaは訳さなくても結構です。 宜しくお願い致します。 ---------------- Dear user, Thank you for your email; this is an automated response. Please direct all inquiries regarding TeamLava games to support@ teamlava com. If your email does not concern any of these games, or if you were sent here by TeamLava, please let us know. Thank you. -----------------

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. We checked for you, you need pay us $320 for the item A0878000BS. Please tell us the $40's coupon code and pay us $320 to our paypal account, billing@dinodirect.com. Please tell us the transaction ID after you paid. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us. Have a great day.

• 英訳してくださいm(__)m

英訳してくださいm(__)m すいませんが教えて下さい。 遠距離のアメリカから彼からのメールです。 ちょっとした喧嘩からギクシャクしてしまい長文メールがきました。 わからない部分があるので教えていただけたら。。。。 Please take some time to think about everything I said. I know this is the best decision for both of us. Please respect me by giving me some time. please don't text me for one month and think about everything. You can email me in 1 month. But you need some time to get over me. Thank

• この文は難しいと感じました

Z会の速聴速読英単語にでてくる文章です。 To better serve you in the future,please tell us what you enjyoyed about your stay with us ,and what you think we can do better. この文章の最後の部分「what you think we can do better」の部分の構造がわかりません。 どなたかご指導していただけますでしょうか。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英訳をみてください

顧客へ出すメールの英訳です。 「カナダで(カナダから)○○を3箱だけ確保できましたので、もうあと3箱供給できます。 ご入用であればすぐにご連絡ください。」 We can supply you more 3 boxes of ○○, because we could secure only 3 boxes from Canada. Please let us know as soon as possible if you need it. これで失礼のないようなビジネス文章になっていますでしょうか? moreやonlyの使い方、最後の文章が合っているのか分かりません。 訂正や他の表現があればお願いします。

• 英訳お願いします!

メーカーへ商品の配送時期に関しての問い合わせメールを作成していますが、いまいちしっくりきません。 この文章はよく使うので、今後のためにしっくりくる英文があればと思い質問させていただきます! ちなみに()内は私が使っている拙い英文です。。。 1.下記商品のデリバリー時期は5/末とお伺いしましが、進捗状況いかがでしょうか?ご確認お願いします。  (I heard the below goods can be delivered to us by the end of May. So, please confirm the production status.) 2.下記商品を5/末までに配送していただきたいのですが可能でしょうか?もし不可能な場合、いつ可能かご確認お願いします。  (Is it possible for you to deliver the below goods to us by the end of May. If not, please let me know when the goods can be deliverd.)

• すいません、翻訳お願いします。

すいません、翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for purchasing with us online at DinoDirect . Thank you for your email.We are really very to make the incoveinece to you.If you resend the item back to us,please resend it by regular post service with tracking number.Please email us the receipt of the shipping fee to us .And also tell us the tracking number of the package after you rend it to us .Thank you for your cooperation.

• 変更等ありましたらお知らせください(至急

こんにちは。 上司にかわって外人のお客さんにディナーの招待メールを出したいと思います。 その際、文章の最後に、「変更等ありましたらお知らせください」 と書こうと 思うのですが、どのように表現すればよいでしょうか。 Please let us know if you need to change anything. とかでいいのかもしれませんが、ちょっとカジュアルすぎかなと思います。 もっと良い文章等ありましたら、指南お願いします。

• 英訳して下さい。

英訳して下さい。 英語の得意な方、教えて下さい。 会社の受付に置く電話(インターホン)に英語の案内をつけたいのですが、 どうもしっくりこないので良い文例をお願い致します。 「御用の方は右手のインターホンにてお呼び下さい」 「Please call you on the intercom of the right side for assistance.」 「If you need assistance, Please call you on the intercom of the right side.」