• ベストアンサー

文法

文法的にわからないものがありました、解説お願いします。 (1) One day spent with my grandchildren made me feel yong again. (2) Cooking my own meals in my apartment doesn't sound appealing to me. この2つです。よろしくお願いします。。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#13627
noname#13627
回答No.2

(1) { One day ( which is ) spent with my grandchildren } made me feel yong again. SVOC (2) { Cooking my own meals in my apartment } doesn't sound appealing to me. SVC  共通点は、{ …… } の部分が一つの長い主語になっていると言うことですね。(1) は、「孫たちと一緒にすごされたある一日」 が、「私」に " feel young again " させたのですね--。(2) は、「自分のアパートで自分の日々の食事を自ら作るということ」 は、私には ( to me ) " appealing " とは聞こえない ( として響かない・とは思えない ) 、ということだと思います。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

どちらも主語が長くなっているために把握しにくくなっているだけです。(2)のように、~ingを使って「~することは…」という構文はよくあるので。

amazon_564219
質問者

お礼

みなさんありがとうございました。 (1)は関係詞+be動詞の省略ですね、よく見かける形ですね。 (2)は文構造は取れてたのですが、いまいち意味がわかりませんでした。 ありがとうございました。

noname#64620
noname#64620
回答No.1

どこが分からないのでしょうか? もう少し具体的にあげてください。

関連するQ&A

• 文法的にわかりません

Dear Prudence, I was pretty badly bullied in high school for my appearance and being two years younger than everyone else. In college I started lifting weights, “blossomed” into my looks and life got much better. But the emotional scars remained. Earlier this year I started a new job and discovered the administrative assistant for my group was one of my bullies from high school. I know she recognized me because she made a joke about how much I’d changed and said we had to “catch up sometime.” I was cold but polite for the sake of our professional relationship, but she must have mistaken it for forgiveness, because last week at a work happy hour, she apologized again that “everyone” was so rough on me in high school—then she hit on me. I was so infuriated that I ended up being very cruel and mocked her until she left in tears. It turns out revenge doesn’t feel so good after all, and I’ve been avoiding her entirely. I’m afraid my boss is going to start asking why I’m wasting time on things the admin should be doing. Still I don’t feel like apologizing to her, because what kind of jerk hits on someone they used to treat like dirt? Should I tell my boss what happened? I know he values me highly, so he might be willing to let me work with his administrative assistant, but I’m afraid that might come off as childish. —Did I Bully My Bully? I don’t want to rub your face in what might have been, but you could absolutely have brought this issue up with your boss before the incident occurred. Had you told him it would be difficult for you to work with your former high school bully, he might have been able to set you up with his own administrative assistant before things got to the breaking point. Had you told him it would be difficult for you to work with your former high school bully, he might have been able to set you up with his own administrative assistant before things got to the breaking point.のカンマのあとはtold himを受けてthatが省略されているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

下記のメールが届いたのですが翻訳ソフトで翻訳しても 相手の意思が分かりませんので翻訳お願いいたします。 My name is Charles, and I wanted to thank you for your personal attention (and answers to my extra questions), your support team are exceptional and made me feel like a real valued customer. Keep it up and thanks again!" Charles, Canada

• どのような意味でしょうか

I spent my 20s focused on my career and myself. I didn’t date, moved often, lived alone, and very rarely put myself out there. Five years ago, I found a job that made me feel I could finally put roots down and start to get serious with a relationship. put myself out thereとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語のメール

アメリカ人の彼からメールが来て、何となく意味は分かったのですが何だかもやもやするので質問いたします。 would you get made if I feel asleep? Lay my head on your chest or could just snuggle up real close you in my arms ether or be fine with me ;) と来ました。get madeとbe fine with meの意味がイマイチ掴めません。何となーくでしか理解していないので、良かったら翻訳お願いします。

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Your music, born from your powerful way of life and your natural talent, always gives me hope. Your music made me feel understood, and kept my life positive.

• 関係代名詞?の訳し方について

どなたか、以下の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。 My mother is the one who cooked for me. My friends is the one who called me. The cat is the one who made that noise. 特に、is the oneの意味がよくわかりません。 以上、宜しくお願い致します。

• 添削お願いします

1My grandmother gave me_it for my entrance celebration. 2I made fabric by my self with my grandmother. It has flower design. There is no oter fabric in the world. 3This book mame is nontan. This is the first book for me. 4This is the coolest_ball of all my own balls. よろしくお願いします

• lose perspective

I'm 42 years old and in my second marriage. My first husband was very abusive. My second loves me, respects me, defends me and has brought out the best in me. But I don't feel like I do the same for him. Things will get good in our relationship, and then I will lose perspective again, which causes conflict. lose perspectiveはどう訳したら良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味と文法的解説をよろしくお願いします

Do you have suggestions on whether and how to encourage a partner to lose weight? We've talked about it a bit in terms of improving his health, but in terms of heart rate/blood pressure/previous illnesses he's healthier than I am. So I feel bad that much of my motivation is just wanting to be more physically attracted to him. Especially as he's never made me question his attraction to me, and my body's undergone a lot of negative changes (medical). I guess I don't know how honest to be. 最後のhow honest to beの意味と文法的解説をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします!!!

When we arrived at my college, however, the thought came to me that the creature might still be in my apartment.【 For if I feared to see him again myself, I feared even more lest Clerval should see him.】 Begging my friend to wait a minute, I ran up the stairs and threw open the door. But nothing appeared. The apartment was empty. My heart rose and I could barely believe my good fortune. この【】の文章なのですが訳し方がよくわかりません。わかる方訳を教えてください!お願いします!!!ちなみに自分で訳した訳は もし私が再び彼を見るのを恐れたら、私が彼を見るのを恐れるということ以上に Clerval が彼を見やしないかということを恐れた。