• ベストアンサー

どのような意味でしょうか

I spent my 20s focused on my career and myself. I didn’t date, moved often, lived alone, and very rarely put myself out there. Five years ago, I found a job that made me feel I could finally put roots down and start to get serious with a relationship. put myself out thereとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4078/5306)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

> put myself out there. 「あちら側の世界に自分を置いてこなかった。」 "out there" = https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=out+there ここで「あちら側の世界」とは、彼女がこれまで歩んできたキャリア一辺倒および自分中心の世界(focused on career and myself / I didn't date / moved often / lived alone)と対局にある、「(異性との)交際にのめりこめる(start to get serious with a relationship)世界」のことです。 つまり、20代の頃はキャリア一辺倒で男には目も触れなかったけれど、5年前に自分の根を下ろせる仕事を見つけることができて、ようやく真剣な交際を考えられるようになった、ということだと思います。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9681/12037)
回答No.2

>I spent my 20s focused on my career and myself. I didn’t date, moved often, lived alone, and very rarely put myself out there. Five years ago, I found a job that made me feel I could finally put roots down and start to get serious with a relationship. ⇒私は、自分のキャリアと自分自身にのみ意識を集中して20歳代を過ごしていました。私はデートもせず、しばしば出かけるようなこともなく、一人で生きて、ごくまれにしか自分自身の姿を世間に晒しませんでした。(ところが)5年前、私はついに根を下ろせると思うような仕事を見つけて、これと真剣に関わり始めました。 >put myself out thereとはどのような意味でしょうか? ⇒「自分自身(の姿)を世間に晒した、みずから世間と関わった」というようなニュアンスだと考えられます。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• どのような意味でしょうか

I am transgender and not yet out to my family. My grandmother died at 88 about a month and a half ago. I’d promised myself I wouldn’t put her through my coming out. put her through my coming outはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• building out

I became a volunteer and focused on building out my recruiting skills, skills I could put on my resume. building outのoutはなくても大丈夫でしょうか?あるとどいう違いが生じるのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

I am 31, recently out of a 12-year relationship (and three-year marriage), and am at a loss. While I was chubby when my ex and I started dating, my weight became an issue of contention near the end of my marriage. I’d like to have kids, and would therefore like to start dating, maybe find someone to have a family with. I feel short of time given that I spent all of my 20s in a relationship that didn’t work out in that way. I am clinically obese though I’ve been told that I am attractive and carry it well. Should I wait until I lose the approximately 30 pounds that I need to lose to be at a normal weight, or can I realistically date now? I know this is a strange question and somewhat individual but while I sometimes chat with people on dating apps like Tinder or OKCupid (my pics are recent and accurate, though flattering), I tend to dodge out before making plans to meet because I am nervous about reactions to my weight. carry it wellとdodge outの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• わからないです

Would you please keep out of my affairs? I want to (leave me alone,leave myself alone,be left alone,leave alone). 答えはbe left aloneなのですが、なぜbe left aloneになるんですか?

• overdoom ってどういう意味

007 Living DayLights の挿入歌のIf there was a man の歌詞です。 以下のmy moment overdoomedってどう有意味ですか。 わたしの行く末は運命に逆らいとかみたいな意味になるのでしょうか 教えてください。 HAPPY ENDINGS NEVER FIND ME I PUT ALL MY FANTASIES AND HOPES OF LOVE BEHIND ME SAW MY MOMENTS OVERDOOMED BUT IF THERE WAS A MAN OUT THERE FOR ME I WISH IT WOULD BE SOMEONE WHO COULD LOVE ME TOO IF SOMEONE WAS YOU

• couldの意味

I desperately need your help. I thoroughly love my solitude. I love to garden, cook, sew and read. I grill every few weeks and make it a fantastic outdoor experience just for me. I could hardly wait to retire so I could finally enjoy myself completely. 最後の文のcouldはなぜcanではないのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

We recently moved into a house in a suburb that feels like a small town. We like the house, but I’m still not sure about leaving the city. My children love our front yard, and we play out there nearly every day. My children are young, 4 and 1 years old, and the back yard is a hill that is difficult to negotiate for my littlest. a hill that is difficult to negotiate for my littlestはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

I got out of my first relationship this year, and I’m having a hard time believing that so much can be for nothing. so much can be for nothingの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

About nine years ago my husband found out about an affair I had been having with a co-worker. My stupid mistake almost cost me and my husband our marriage, but thankfully many counseling sessions and one branch change later I was finally able to regain his trust and we held our marriage together for us and our two kids. held our marriage togetherはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I have been with my fiancé for almost four years. He’s smart, funny, generous, and attentive. He also has some problems with drinking and a wicked temper. These problems have come to a head before, with a couple of drunken tantrums over the years. This past weekend, it was worse than it’s ever been, and he put me through a wall. I’m OK physically now. The next day, he poured out the rest of his liquor cabinet (I rarely drink) and called a counselor to help him manage his anger. poured out the rest of his liquor cabinetはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします