• ベストアンサー

大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Your music, born from your powerful way of life and your natural talent, always gives me hope. Your music made me feel understood, and kept my life positive.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9714/12081)
回答No.1

>Your music, born from your powerful way of life and your natural talent, always gives me hope. Your music made me feel understood, and kept my life positive. ⇒前回分とダブっているように思いますが、一応こちらもお答えします。 (訳文) あなたの力強い生き方と天賦の才能から生まれた音楽が、いつも私に希望を与えてくれます。あなたの音楽のおかげで、私は何かを知ったように感じるし、自分の人生を前向きに生きて来れました。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

有難う御座います。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Today three years have passed since you departed for heaven. Your music, born from your powerful way of life and your natural talent, always gives me hope. Your music made me feel understood, and kept my life positive. A great hero who saved me, I miss you.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Today three years have passed since you departed for heaven. Your music, born from your powerful way of life and your natural talent, always gives me hope. You were the one who understood the most, who kept my life positive. A great hero who saved me, I’m lonely without you.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

Today, four years have passed since you departed for heaven. I related to your early life and your music, and that was the start of everything for me. You brought a shining light of hope to my life and saved me from my problems. You remain the greatest hero of all for me, and I’m so grateful to you. I miss you.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

I can’t believe it’s been 15 years! This record changed my life and made my dreams come true. I’m so filled with gratitude today for the people who have made my life the amazing ride it has been so far. Thank you Slash, Duff, Matt, and Dave, for taking me in, and around the world a few times! And of course our dearly departed Scott Weiland for trusting me, encouraging me, and always having my back.

• Is your hip giving you~

Is your hip giving you grief today? これは、どう訳せばいいでしょうか。 こう聞かれた女性は、 It always gives me grief.It always gives me grief, and I’ve managed for the last ten yearsと答えています。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します

英文の和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 多分難解な部分は少ないとは思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Your future union will be happy, secure and stable. A union of true souls. There is no suggestion in your chart of separation, unhappiness or serious destructive and dire marriage problems. It will be a good close and loving union. Your future partner will heal all the wounds of the past. All the loneliness and pain will just melt away under the power of knowing him. You’ll feel calm, happy and more contented in your life than you have done for years. It will be like reaching an oasis in a storm or desert. A place and time in life where time seems to stand still and you can be happy.

• 英語を翻訳してください

外国の女性の友人から、下記のメールをもらいました。 直訳だといまいち真意がわからないので、翻訳をお願いします Thank you for making me feel special in your own simple way.. Thanks for always make me feel comfortable beside you! よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

But at this phase of my life, I want to write and not have to think about whether a song is going to be a hit. I want to explore the music that inspires me, and I don't want to ape myself.

• 翻訳していただける方

以下の英文を翻訳していただける方に、お願いします。 The fixed stars in your chart have to do with the very powerful love you will feel on meeting or getting to know your soul mate., What you will feel will be compelling and intense. It will be almost mystical Like an ethereal and intangible mist that falls like gossamer over your life, delicate and insubstantial, yet so intense and compelling that it is almost painful. You will feel a strange and magical change in your life, even if nothing outwardly has altered, it will be as though your every day life is enhanced and suffused with a kind of intensely beautiful yet fragile dream like quality that is haunting. Like a silken dream like veil across your life. Your thoughts will be continually drawn back to him. Your soul melted down by him, a kind of fusion. Ass if something mystical reaches down and touches a depth within you, that nothing before ever has, or will again. You’ll long for him and it will seem as though a very subtle yet deep change have taken place. These feelings will become ever more powerful and obsessively strong. They will sink through and through you like water through wool and change the fabric and fibers of your being. It will be as though your life is subtly and indefinably different. Colored a different colour from then on.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

“He is the only person I’ve ever seen change their body type. He was chunky, or he was like a linebacker or a quarterback or football player, and he starved himself to the point where he was like a fashion model all of a sudden, he was all just skin and bones. He kept it his for whole life, I was like, how did you change your body? He did it, and I don’t know how he did it.” “I don’t think he was taking any diet aids, he wasn’t into that speed stuff, he was into the other stuff.”

QL-820NWBの電源が入らない
このQ&Aのポイント
  • 電源ボタンを押しても電源が入らないトラブルが発生しています。アダプターの抜き差しを行っても解決せず、電源をつないだ状態だとACアダプターから”キュッキュッ”という音が継続して流れます。
  • 使用環境はWindows10で無線LAN接続しており、Wi-Fiルーターの機種名はELECOMです。
  • 関連するソフト・アプリや電話回線の種類は特にありません。
回答を見る