• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

契約書の一部です so deposited or contributedがよくわかりません・・・・ 翻訳をお願いします but does not include any software that has been previously so deposited or contributed.

• pejun
  • お礼率86% (269/310)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • zinnpuu
  • ベストアンサー率50% (7/14)
回答No.1

この翻訳のみを求める質問は、マナー違反であり課題内容を転載しているものは著作権の侵害となります。   この回答には答えられません。注意して下さい。

pejun
質問者

お礼

ご指摘ありがとうございました すぐに終了いたします

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願いします。

Thank you for your patience. Sorry but it does not look like any of our stores had found you lost phone. 海外にて携帯を紛失しました。 その結果のメールなんですが、色々な翻訳サイトで見ても良く分かりません。 見つかったと書いてあるのでしょうか?

• 映画のシナリオです。翻訳願います。

映画のシナリオです。翻訳願います。 A: If he has everything else-the valor,the knowledge-but he does not look right, then he can never give you everything in the ring. B: That rules out Mike and me C: That rules out most people.

• 英語を日本語に翻訳してください。

下記の英語を日本語に翻訳してください。よろしくお願いいたします。 1.This style does in fact come with a matching pouch that the bag can fold into.   If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask! 2.The Med Weekender in the Celebrate Minnie print does include a pouch.

• すみませんが翻訳お願いします。

すみませんが翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. We have checked that it has been to our city,but we did not recive it,please dont worry. We will ask our product to fix it,if it can not be fix,we would like to resend a new one to you. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated by us,any further questions,please feel free to contact us.

• 翻訳お願いします

いつもありがとうございます。 翻訳お願いします。 I want go to japan in this year but i still dont know that i will go or not and I have been there once when i was children I wish you to meet again friend

• 翻訳してください

Thank you for contacting Canada.ca. This email has been automatically generated to let you know that we have received your message. The Government of Canada privacy policies do not allow us to forward email messages on your behalf to any other Government of Canada organizations, programs, services or representatives. We do not respond to correspondence that contains offensive language.

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

Hello, sorry about that; unfortunately our old captcha bypass has been patched so the recaptcha you see here will come up randomly. It may not always be the case as you noticed so there is a bit of luck involved. Currently there is no bypass (for any bot) on the market, but we will definitely add it in as soon as it becomes available!

• 翻訳できる方おねがいします。

下記の文面が上手い訳がまったく浮かびません。 契約書の一文です。 Present Agreement does not constitute a partnership,joint venture or association of any kind between the parties or render a party liable for the debts,obligations or liabilities of any other party. A party does not have authority to incur debts or other obligations or liabilities for or on behalf of any other party. ご回答お待ちしております。

• 翻訳お願いします

たびたびすみません。 翻訳お願いいたします。 Ah.... Actually it is 3:30AM here in England I Should be sleeping, but I do not feel tired at the moment haha :) Only 10 Days? Wow, that seems rather short That sounds like a good plan I am sure that you will have a good time Well, I do not have many plans for the holiday this time Usually at this time I would usually spend more time with my family But next year I will have many big plans One of my plans is to go to Japan! :D Maybe I will go to Osaka or Kyoto, Do you know any interesting places to visit in this area?? Yes, I would like to, but..... I can not right now My Japanese is not that good So i cannot make mail or sentance that well in Japanese Sorry, But someday I want too By the way.... I am wondering.... Do you understand my English??

• 翻訳をお願いします。

こんにちは。 某翻訳サイトで翻訳したのですが、細かいところがよく分からない文章になりました。 わかりやすく翻訳して頂ける方いらっしゃいましたら、翻訳おねがいします。 Thank you for your email. In regards to your order, we are still within the 14 day time frame for the backorder. Since the order was finalized and submitted for processing on October 26, the manufacturer has given us an approximate delivery date of November 15th for stock. As noted previously, there is an approximate turn around of 48 hours to process this into inventory to then fulfill back orders. I will not have an exact ship date or delivery date until stock has been processed into inventory. Please note you will receive a shipping confirmation email once your order has shipped. Additionally, you can track your order on our website using the order number ○○○○○. If you have any further questions, please feel free to email again. Regards,