• ベストアンサー

和訳を手伝ってくださいますか?

英語圏ではない人が、友達の大学入試合格祝いにメッセージを送りたいと言っています。 書いてくれた英語を日本語に訳し、更にローマ字で書いてくれとのことです。 訳していたら小学生の作文になってしまいましたので皆様にお聞きします。 NからBへのメッセージ "My great friend, B. 僕の素晴らしい友達、B。 Im so proud of you! I´ve prayed so much for a good result and you did it!!! 君をとても誇りに思っている。君の為に一生懸命祈ったよ。そして君は合格した!!! Now I wish you the best life can offer to you.. (これがわからないんですよね。素晴らしい毎日がもたらされますようにとか、大学生活の事を言っているのかこれからの人生を言っているのか) You´re my best friend and I truly trust you from the bottom of my heart!!! 君は僕の親友さ。そして心の底から君を信頼している。 (親友同士で信頼している、なんて普通は言わないと思うんですけど) Your friend always and ever, N." 君の永遠の親友、N。

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

>Now I wish you the best life can offer to you.. 私はあなたが素晴らしい生活を送れるように祈ります。 祈りですから、今後のことすべてです。 「私が今出来るのは、あなたの幸福を祈ることだけです。」を英語にしようとして失敗しています。 Wishing you the best life is the only thing I can offer you now. ということでしょう。これも少し奇妙な英語ですが。---日本語の定型的な言葉と一緒でストレートに書くのが普通だから。 >(親友同士で信頼している、なんて普通は言わないと思うんですけど) 英語では「友達になって」とは言わないらしいです。「親友」という言葉から「信頼」を抜いて考えればいいのです。 君は僕が心の底から信頼している大切な友達です。 英語の世界では大げさな言い方が普通なので、仰々しい文語表現を使う日本の手紙文みたいに考えればいいのです。 >Im so proud of you! I´ve prayed so much for a good result and you did it!!! 日本語的には、 私は君の合格を心から祈り続けていました。そして君は合格! 本当に誇りに思います。

runbini
質問者

お礼

あっ。素晴らしい生活を送るということで、大学生活を祝福してるんですか。「大切な友達」ぐっと来ました。taroandjiro2001さんはセンスがいいですね。

その他の回答 (3)

回答No.4

こんにちは >Now I wish you the best life can offer to you. は、文法的に正しい文だと思いますよ。 "Now"は放っておいて考えますが、 構造的には"best"までが主節で、 "life"以下が"best"を修飾する関係代名詞節ではないでしょうか。 "offer"の後の直接目的語が抜けているのも目安になるかと (offerには自動詞の用法も有りますが...)。 こんな感じ? I wish you the best<=[life can offer (to you)]. [lifeがyouにofferすることが可能な(can)]=>最上(the best)が youにあらんことを願います(wish)。 人生は人間に良いこと悪いこと、色々なものを与えますが その最上のものが起こるといいね、という感じなのでしょうか。 で、そういう意味像を日本語の世界では何と表現するか、と考えると 「素敵なことがあるといいね」 ぐらいの表現しか思い浮かびません。 あまりお役に立てなかったかも。 それでは。

runbini
質問者

お礼

ややこしい文なんですね。書いた人の気持ちはわかるんですけど。そういえば"wish"は"hope"と比べると願いが叶っても叶わなくても知ったこっちゃない(なんて大げさな!)という感じの軽い言葉らしいですね。

runbini
質問者

補足

皆様にお礼です。迷ったのですが「これだ」と思った言葉を使ってくださった方にポイントを差し上げたいと思います。でも今から和訳を仕上げますが、全員の方の回答を参考にさせていただきます。ありがとうございました。

回答No.3

口語に訳してみました。 親愛なるBさん、 やったね、合格だね。すごいね。僕もこの結果を祈ってました。 これからはバラ色の生活だね。 君の親友・信頼者、生涯の親友より。 N

runbini
質問者

お礼

口語もいいですね。特に「やったね」のところです。ありがとうございます。

回答No.2

親愛なるB、 大学合格、本当におめでとう!君の事をとても誇りに思っています。ずっと合格できる事を祈っていましたよ。 これから良い人生を送って欲しいです。 君は僕の親友であり、心の底からあなたを信頼しています。 永遠の親友より。N ----------------------------- こんな感じに訳してみましたが、この英語を書いた方がどこの出身かによって意味も変わってくると思われます。言語によっては同じ単語でも意味が違ってくる事がありますので。ですから、この方と良く話して何を言いたいのかを知るのがベストの方法だと思います。

runbini
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。日本的に訳すと大体そうなりますね。このBさんはブラジルの人なんです。この英文から汲み取れる彼なりのテイストを加えるとどんなかなあと思います。

runbini
質問者

補足

BさんもNさんもブラジルの人なんです。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

dude your not my fucking friend and i dislike you so much because you call me that just shut the fuck up god damn. 「おい、お前は俺の友達じゃないし俺はお前が大嫌いだよ。」 so muchまではわかったのですがあってますか? becauseからがよくわかりません。お時間があれば教えてください。

• 和訳をしてくれませんか?

『Good evening/Morning Sweetheart, I woke to a wonderful dream with you...so happy to wake up like this! Looking forward to again waking up, holding you in my arms, so I can tell you instead of typing: good morning/evening my love I appreciate you and am thankful you are in my life...everyday. Somedays, I will make you breakfast & others make plans to go somewhere special to eat at places that are highly recommended. Know that you are in my thoughts and my heart each & every day, you are the best part of me & I Love You!!!』  長いですが、どうかよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いしますm(__)m

well now its 04:37 in the morning...nt sure if you ahead or we of you intime and day.. yesterday i spent most of my time with my friends and watched alot of tv as well こちらの和訳お願いしますm(__)m またどんな感じで返信すればいいでしょうか? お願いしますm(__)m

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **When you start a sentence with "so," it's like it connects it to the previous sentence. For example. The man was hungry. So, he decided to go buy a burrito. In this case it's like it's filling in for "because of this." "Let me see what I can do," and "I translated my message into Japanese" don't seem to connect in quite the same way. If you wanted to use "so", you could say- I'd like to help you as well. So, I'll translate my message into Japanese. Another way you could think of it is if the two sentences COULD connect naturally with only a comma you can use "so." You can write- I'd like to help you as well, so I will translate my message into Japanese. You can't write- Let me see what I can do, so I will translate my message into Japanese. Hope this helps, let me know if I'm writing too many notes here!

• 和訳お願いします。

Everyone, I will try my best to translate this video but I can't right now cuz I'm on my iPod and I need to listen and translate at the same time. So just hang in there. Tomorrow morning I will translate it for you all. It will be funnier once you get the idea of what they are talking about!

• 和訳をお願いします

If you know what I mean by real friends, I prefer my man to be my friend, and his friends to be mine. この文章の意味がいまいち正確にわからないので和訳をお願いします。

• 歌詞の一部和訳

「You're girl my girl my friend How much i love you so so much baby」 「I'm sorry you're my sweetheart My love My one&only」 ↑歌詞の一部です。 和訳お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

下記の文章なのですが、和訳をお願いします。 よろしくお願いいします。 I totally understand you and I did tell him that you have alot on your mind right now.... I will tell him when you are ready to contact him, you will.. Any help you need just let me know.... He is one of my best friends and is cool. Take care and my heart goes out to all.... I told you before but when your ready you can post on the stern group about how Japan is coping there....... My prayers go out to all....keep in touch....

• 和訳宜しくお願いいたします

The best memory I have had so far of Junior High School was its Field Day. This was the best because my friends and I joined the cheering competition. We danced and sang our school song. I still remember song's title " PUT THE TITLE here" My heart was filled with joy on this day. Unfortunately, we did not win and I honestly felt bad about it because we only got the 2nd prize. Nevertheless, I have learned from this experience; it is the importance of friendship, cooperation and sportsmanship. I am thankful and I will forever treasure this memory.

• 英語の和訳をお願いします

Hello my friend...naoyuki....Soon its CHRISTmas!!! MERRYMERRYMERRY CHRISTMAS...!!!  How are you...?Hope everything is under control...,your health,family bonding,your mother, financial matter and of course your job...year 2011 is almost gonna end and year 2012 is soon to welcome...,,have you find your future wife?hhahaha...,soon your age will be no more in calendar...,and me too...hahaha....My hope that we will meet some other day is still in my heart.I have faith that God shall make it one day,that I shall see you again my friend.By the way im sorry that it takes me so long to answer your e-mail....,its only today that i drop by here in an internet cafe'.....nevertheless here in my mind,here in my heart you are always keep and never forget.Because you are my very friend.Take care always your health and may the God of heaven and earth Bless you in all aspect of your life... Its me...Your very friend....Froi