ポルトガル語の発音に関する面白い解説

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ポルトガル語の発音に関する面白い解説
  • ポルトガル語の特徴として、定冠詞との短縮形や飲み込んでしまう音節、独特の発音が挙げられます。
  • また、面白いジョークとして、ポルトガル語の「L」を中世における寒冷な冬を越すための燃料として使用したという説があります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

ポルトガル語の発音に関する面白い解説からの質問です

http://www.travelogues.net/Portugal/index_js.htm?page=essay_portuguese_language.htm ここに面白い記事があります。 ”What's really unique about Portuguese are all the contractions with definite articles, the syllables that get swallowed, and all the "shusshy"-sounding words.” "shusshy”な音の語とはどんな単語でしょうか? ” My theory is that somewhere in the Middle Ages they used all the "L"s for kindling to get through a particularly bad winter. ” またこのジョークはどういうことでしょうか?意味がわかりません。なんで燃やすんでしょうか? また別の人が、多分この記事もふまえて、 [Joke warning] One theory is that somewhere in the Middle Ages the Portuguese used their "L"s for kindling to get through a particularly bad winter, and come the summer they found they had almost none left... The Croatians had much the same problem when they unwisely let foreign visitors buy up nearly all of their native vowels in the 12th century... [/Joke warning] と書いています。このジョークもわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

noname#17726
noname#17726

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • relaxador
  • ベストアンサー率42% (91/214)
回答No.1

こんにちは。 整理すると疑問は三つ。 1."Shusshy" 2."L" 3.Joke ですね。 1.は多分、「シャ」「シュ」とか発音することがあるということでしょう。僕にはどんな歴史的な意味があるのかわかりませんが、地方によって、また年齢によって使うことがあるようです。例を挙げるとポルトガルの南ではリスボン(リスボア、リズボア)のことを「リシュボン」もしくは「リシュボア」などとよぶこともありますね。 2.ですがポルトガル語は基本的に単語の一番後ろにある"L"は「ウ」「ー」としか発音しません。また後ろから二番目の"L"も同様です。例を挙げると名前「Ronald」だと「ホナウド」となります。 3.についてはローマ人、ゴート人、ムーア人(イスラム勢力)に支配されていたポルトガルが、11世紀くらいからレコンキスタ(再征服:国土回復戦争)を起こしたことと絡めたものでしょう。文脈や知識がないのでこれ以上はわかりません。悪しからず。 以上、ご参考まで。

noname#17726
質問者

お礼

レコンキスタと共にLも燃やしてしまったんでしょうか、Lは確かに少ないかも。shussy は辞書になかったんですが、レラクサドールさん(リラックスする人、という意味ですか?)のいうようにその意味かもしれません。クロアチア語は母音が少ないのでしょうか?地理的にイタリア語に近いのか、キリル系の言語なのかすらもしりません。 すごくインスパイアリングな回答でした!

その他の回答 (1)

• v-v-v-v-v
  • ベストアンサー率21% (27/126)
回答No.2

#1さんの回答を参考にして自分なりに知ってることを述べてみますね。 シュ、についてですが、ポルトガル人は確かにこの発音をよくちかいます。 sの発音がそうなるので、複数形の際に形容詞も一致して複数化してしまうポルトガル語では本当に「シュシュシュシュ」言っているように聞こえますね。 (casas bonitasは「美しい家」なんですが、形容詞のbonitaもcasaに一致して複数形。) リスボンを発祥として若い人に好まれるようです。 ある意味リスボン訛り。 "L"についてですが、ブラジルではよく「ウ」になります。 でもポルトガル本国では"L"の発音は残っているように思われます。 ポルトガル人講師に発音を注意されたような気がするので。 ちなみに語頭のrもしくは語中のrrの発音ですが、ブラジルでは「ハヒフヘホ」の発音で日本のもので通じます。 ただポルトガル人は喉の置くから出すような「ハヒフヘホ」音(フランス語もそんな感じですね)が使われていたり、ポルトガル人でも年配の方などはイタリア語にあるような巻き舌を今でも使っているし、それが正しい発音だと感じているようです。 最後のについてはコメントできないのですみません。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。

・I was the only student in my school who brought lunch with a message written on the napkin by Dad, and I still remember how embarressed I felt. ・From the way my friends talked, I thought they wished they also received letters full of affection from someone who really loved them. ・Attached to the card sent to him were the signatures of all of my friends. ・A puzzle or joke that appears to be nonsense but has an amusing answer. ・To get or pick up suddenly and roughly.

• 解説をよろしくお願いします

For instance, let’s take the most common form of incompatibility: the one where two people have vastly different needs in terms of how much and how often they desire sex. Some people want to get it on just about every day, or even multiple times per day; others would prefer to have sex a couple times a year, if that. if thatの解説をよろしくお願いします

• どうつなげるか?

動乱続く中世ヨーロッパで を訳します in Europe of the Middle Agesとupheavals occurred one after anotherをつなげたいのですが、動乱続く、が修飾するものを、中世でもヨーロッパでもなく「中世ヨーロッパ」全体にするにはどうすればいいのでしょうか?またつなげるとき、that,which,where,whenのどれを使ったらいいのでしょうか?

• あまり人が選ばない道は、成功しやすい?

解釈についての質問です。 日本語だけ読んで、答えていただいても結構です。 下記、”Robert Frost”の『THE ROAD NOT TAKEN』の最後の一節ですが、 これは、(あまり人が選ばない道は、競争率が低いから、成功する確率が高い) という意味でしょうか? I shall be telling this with a sigh Somewhere ages and ages hence; Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. 私は何年も経ってから、溜息混じりに 言うでしょう。 森の中 二手に分かれる道があった。 そして私は、、、 そして私は 誰彼もが選ばない道を選んできた。 そのことが どれだけ大きく私の人生を変えたことかと。

• 和訳お願いしますm(_ _)m

suggestible=被暗示性、という心理学用語ですm(_ _)m We are suggestible,ready to take ideas from others and make them our own. Suggestbility descnbes why people believe something that never happened. They become convinced because they are told about an event. They see it in movies,and they hear about it. So they combine theae thoughts into false memories―――but not real ones. Psychologists believe that many childhood memories are created by parents for their children. They tell the child that something happened: "Remember when we went to the seaehore?' And the child collects beach and vacation ideas into a memory. Propaganda is delibetately telling people ideas that you went them to believe. Advertising is another form of suggesting to people,and people of all ages tend to believe advertising. All of us are suggestible; children are particularly so.

• 【英文→日本語】和訳をお願い致します。

2つの文章を長文ですが、訳して頂けたら幸いです。 お手数をお掛け致しますが、よろしくお願い致します。 ※文章は、非英語圏の友人が書いてます。 ⚫文章(1) In life, everything happens. And in such situations, perhaps, it helps only the idea that all your stay with you. And all your people will stay with you. If they leave, then they were not your people. I hope you and him will get better. And if not, then life does not end due to the fact that someone is leaving. We must live and look forward. ⚫文章(2) I worked in the city administration. Yes, you can probably say that it was often boring. But I am glad that I worked there, it was a good and very useful experience.

• 和訳できますか?

これを和訳出来る方いますか? 会話文の一節です。 Some people get in the position where theyーthey're thinking all of the time, of what the world's going to think of this o r that instead of what they themselves think about it.

• 日本語訳お願いします。

Let them get on with this job in the way that seems most sensible to them,with our help as school teachers if they ask for it. The idea that there is a body of knowledge to be learnt at school and used for the rest of one's life is nonsence in a world as complicated and rapidly changing as ours. Anxious parents and teachers say,゛But suppose they fail to learn something essential,something they will need to get on in the world?" Don't worry! If it is essential,they will go out into the world and learn it.

• 英文の質問です

In a Nihon Keizai Shimbun survey on the hiring plans of major firms, one-third of all companies said that they plan to increase the percentage of new college graduates that they hire, and 10% said they intend to raise their percentage of midcareer hires. という文があって、10%以下から最後までなんですが 大企業が中途採用の割合を上げるつもり、これが10%でいいのでしょうか?

• 英作文添削

大学受験浪人生です よろしければ添削お願いいたします あなたは日本のどこかの大都市がオリンピックを招待すべきだと思いますか、思いませんか。 またそれはなぜですか。 あなたの考えを80語以上の英語でまとめよ I agree that somewhere city should invite Olympics. This is because I think that Olympics improve economics in many ways. For example, some people will want to watch Olympics directly so people will visit the city where Olympics are held and they will live in the city for a while. While they are living in the city, they will buy a lot of goods at the city and consequently, it will make economics improve. That is why I agree that somewhere city should invite Olympics.