• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:何のメールですか?)

メールの謎とは?

kouooloveの回答

回答No.1

日本語に直すと、 私はあなたについて大いに聞きました。 Eyvallah 人々はあなたの事実、しかし、決してあなたのどんな気持ちも反駁させることができませ ん。 私のもののようなあなたが、私があなたに何も負っているのを意図しないので、知識との情事はheartbreak.Justに決して終わらないでしょう。 むだに終わって、すべての経路が同じです。 したがって、心臓がある経路を選んでください! 弊害はいつも可能です。 善良は困難です。 男性が横たわると、彼は世界の何らかの地域を殺害します。 どんな男性も本当に他の人間に関して知りません。 彼が尽くすことができるベストはそれらが似ていると思うことです。 1つにデータがある前に理論づけるのは、大失策です。 自由党員州はどれが表面が全くないかの後ろでaが成型でないのがある足場にマスクをかけるということです。 情報媒体が大きければ大きいほど、それらが許容する勇気と自由は、より少ないです。 偉大さは弱点を意味します。 アメリカは誤り、巨大な誤りです。 密通は愛している民主主義の応用です。 チャーリー・チャップリンの天才はコメディにいました。 彼には、特に自分に関してユーモアのセンスが全くありません。 能力は想像を意味します… 私が子供であったときに、私の両親は大いに移りましたが、私はいつも彼らを見つけまし た。 原住民がIQテストを作成するなら、おそらく、西洋の文明のすべてがそれを落第させるでしょうに。 悪習を防ぐのはそれらを壊すより簡単です。 ギリシア人の中のこの単語の意味は熱意が神を意味するそれの最も高貴な定義に私たちを都合します。 と書いてあります。 まずは迷惑メール対策をした方がよさそうですね。

関連するQ&A

• ほぼ同じ意味になるように日本語訳もお願いします

You were very careless to make such a mistake ()wasu very careless ()() to make such a mistake The water is so warm that you can swim in ti today The water is warm () for you ()() in today The soup was so salty that I couldn't eat it The soup was ()()()()()() It seems that he knew the woman He seems to ()() the woman It was strange that the spoon began to bend by itself ()()() , the spoon began to bend by itself

• よろしくお願いします

The thing is, I've tried to have honest conversations with him about this before and he gets despondent and somewhat offended, saying things like, "You really think I'm gay?" with his sad puppy eyes. Of course I try to explain to him that sexuality is a spectrum and there's nothing wrong with having attractions to other genders (or your own), but he doesn't like to hear it. It makes him uncomfortable. I don't want to push or pry or anything. I've only brought it up a handful of times and I can take a hint when I should drop the conversation. It just makes me kind of sad that he thinks that way. Like he's repressing a part of himself because of his own judgments, and he deals with it with a cocktail of coping mechanisms that seem clear as day to me: projection, sublimation, displacement—you name it, he's rockin' it. 1 sexuality is a spectrumはどのような意味でしょうか? 2  take a hintはどのような意味でしょうか? 3 he's rockin' itはどのような意味でしょうか? よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳お願いします

It was very careless of you to make such a mistake The water is warm enough for you to swim in today The soup was too salty for me to eat He seems to have known the women Strange to say,the spoon began to bend by itself

• 翻訳お願いします。

Opps. I gave you wrong Number. My Big Mistake I gave you someone else number. I will get you correct number tommrorow when i go in the office. It is my mistake . I shipped many items that day. So I gave you THere number and Gave them your number. Tommrorw i will give it to you when i got to the office. THis is Just a Mistake No worries OK,?

• 動詞の変換&穴埋め問題

動詞の変換&穴埋め問題 1.You cannnot make a horse (drink) water if it doesn't want to. A.to drink 2.He was seen (hide some money) behind the picture on the wall. A.to hide some money 3.He heard someone (knock) on the door of my room last night. A.to have knocked 4.The Internet enables you (get) information quickly. A.get 5.It is careless (for) you to make such a mistake. 1~4番は()内の単語を書き換える問題です。 5番は前置詞の穴埋め問題です。 どの問題も自信無いです^^; 訂正&アドバイスお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

You were very careless to make such a mistake. The water is so warm that you can swim in ti today The soup was so salty that I couldn't eat it It seems that he knew the woman It was strange that the spoon began to bend by itself

• 英文メールへの返答がわかりません。先方のメールの翻訳もお願いします。

前回、質問して回答してもらって、メールに返答が届いたのですが、やはり意味が少しだけしかわかりません。 自分の対応もよくないと批判されてしまい、英文に自信もなくなったので、回答のメールの英文もよろしくお願いします。 前回の質問は下記のリンクです。 ​http://oshiete1.goo.ne.jp/qa5008327.html​ The custom told me since it did not declare as a return merchandise so it subject to custom charges. If you put the description as a broken return item then custom would never charge a cent. Custom told me that there is invoice inside the parcel so that means that I bought it from you with value declared $198, custom did not do wrong since it was no information if its a return merchandise. I don't mind pay the tariff as long as the value is correct. $198 value on item is not correct & you made it up. I went to custom office back & forth few times, they will not release the shipment until I pay the charges. If the parcel ever ship back to you, please declare as a return broken item, value of broken item should be in $5. There will be no custom charges if declare in low value. Make sure you write the description as instructed above. 自信がないのですが、下記が自分の返答です。 I'm sorry to trouble you. As the item is kept at the post office until two week,you refuse to receive and ask the post office to send back the item. The staff of post office said,if you refuse to receive,you don't have to pay the shippng and the tariff. Please make contact the post office about it. I any number of times ask you to do it,but you didn't. Please do it in a hurry,or the item will be dumped trash. Please do it in a hurry,or I can't do anything. If you refuse or ignore request,I will not deal your complaint any longer,I don't deal your complaint. Then,if the item is dumped trash,though you will not have to pay the tariff,but I will be unable to resend the item,I will be unable to deal your complaint. The item is tariffed,when it is imported and exported. Becuase,you refuse to receive,you don't have to pay the tariff. If you refuse to receive,the item will be return and I can resend the item by the method which is imposed the tariff.The tariff is you mean charge. Regards,

• ちょっと気になってます【7】

以下の英文がちょっと気になってます。 気になったところだけでいいので教えてください。 1. He strode down behind them. (downの意味がわかりません。) 2. What am I supposed to see? (訳をお願いします。) 3. "I'm not buying this" (このbuyの使い方を教えてください。) 4. "Any chance you can run it tonight?" (必要な機械を操作する場面です。「今夜それを使うチャンスはあるか?」 でいいのでしょうか?) 5. he is due to call in tomorrow. (「彼は明日のうちに電話するべきである」でよいのでしょうか。 in の使い方を教えてください。) 6. "You must rate. The big cheese himself." (訳をお願いします。) 7. "We going somewhere?" (会話分であるとこのような文は可能なのでしょうか?) 8. She saw it was off to the left. (off の使い方を教えてください。訳をお願いします。) 9. At leaset, that was the idea. (訳をお願いします。) 10. (The fact that we think time passes is just an accident of our nervous systems) -of the way things look to us. (the way things look to usのところの意味を教えてください。括弧内はその前文です。) よろしくおねがいします!

• 英語の和訳

1:Miki and her family must be out of town. I have called several times,but there is no answer. 2:This electric machine did not function properly when it was delivered to my house. It must have been brokenduring shipping. 3:He can't be watching TV. There are no programs today because of the strike. 4:I saw Mr. Yamada at Shinjuku Station this morning. You couldn't have. He's still on vacation in Hawaii. 5:Jim had a skiing accident,but he's all right. He's lucky,because he could have hurt himself badly. 6:This is a very important meeting. You ought not to miss it.

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I care so much about you I care about you more than I can say. And that caring and that feeling have a meaning that is more precious and more special to me than I can explain. But let me try to tell you this... Stying ''I care'' means that I will always do everything I can to understand. It means that I will never hurt you. It means that you can trust me. It means that you can tell me. What's wrong. It means that I will try to fix what I can,that I will listen When you need me to hear,and that ~even in your most difficult moment ~all you have to do is say tha word,and your hand and my hand will not be apart. It means that whenever you speak to me,whether words are spoken through a smile or theouge a tear... I will listen with my heart. I do care about you... In a very special wey. メッセージカードの柄としてあったので気になりました。お願いします