• ベストアンサー

映画についての文章なのですが、意味がよく、分かりません。

If the film wants to challenge us, presenting us with a choice that we ask ourselves how we would respond under these circumstances - movies like Force Majeure by Pierre Jolivet or even the class Casablanca - then the movie is proactive and we are a vital participant. 私たちが映画に関わる方法は、私たちが映画に持ち込むものや、映画の意図による。もし映画が、私たちの関心を喚起するなら、私たちに、これらの環境下(Pierre Jolivetによる「Force Majeure」や「カサブランカ」種類でさえ)で、どのように反応するか選択を与えてくれるなら、その時映画は、先を見越して行動するものであり、私たちはきわめて重要な参加者である。― 以上の様に読んだのですが、意味が分かりにくいので、どなたか分かる方、よろしくお願い致しますm--m

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • deepsfx
  • ベストアンサー率48% (211/433)
回答No.1

前後がわからないので、なんともわかりませんが。。。 だいたいこんな意味ではないでしょうか。。。 もし映画というものが、Pierre Jolivet監督の「Force Majeure」のような作品から「カサブランカ」クラスの作品に至るまで、私たちに挑んできたり、私たちがどう感じるか自分自身に問いかけるような意味を与えるものだとしたら、映画はそのようにつくられているものであって、私たちは一生懸命向き合って行かなければならないでしょう。 間違っていたらごめんなさい。

takakodasu
質問者

お礼

とても、分かりやすいです^^/助かりました!!ありがとうございます☆

その他の回答 (1)

• BRLA
  • ベストアンサー率30% (4/13)
回答No.2

おそらく、映画と観客との関係について書かれた文章ですね。 If節を「もし」とすると、日本語としてややわかりにくくなってしまうので、むしろ、「観客は映画の重要な構成要素である」「なぜならば」「映画は観客に選択をせまるからである」というような意味にとったらいいんじゃないかと思います。 つまり、映画はそれ単体で成り立っているのではなく、常に観客という次元を含んでいる、というようなことを言おうとしているのだと思います。 ですから、proactiveは、観客の反応を見越して映画が行動する、というようなことでしょう。

takakodasu
質問者

お礼

なるほど!!観客との相互関係があるということですね^^アドバイスありがとうございます☆

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします!m--m

以下の文の和訳を自分でしてみたのですが、変な日本語になってしまいます。和訳をお願いいたしますm--m The way we relate to movies depends on what we bring to the film and what is the intention of the film. If the film wants to challenge us, presenting us with a choice that we ask ourselves how we would respond under these circumstances - movies like Force Majeure by Pierre Jolivet or even the class Casablanca - then the movie is proactive and we are a vital participant. And depending how we feel as we enter the experience, we too will be creating our personal reaction to the film and where some may cry others will laugh - at the same material depending on our belief systems. Now most movies want us in fact to be reactors - and in a sense more passive. But even then our psychological makeup will determine how we relate and this makes us all "active " in our responses.

• 『Force Majeure』(1989:仏)とは、どんな映画でしょうか?

ピエール・ジョリヴェ(Pierre Jolivet 1952- :映画監督)の『Force Majeure』(1989:仏)とは、どんな内容の作品なのでしょうか?調べてもでてこなくて、困っていますm--mご存知の方よろしくお願いいたします!

• テレビに関する1英文:意味がよくわかりません。

Movies' fine grain fills in all the images; television's scan lines draw the viewer in as an interactive participant. 「映画(フィルム)の微粒子がすべての映像を埋め尽くしている、テレビの走査線は観る人を相互に作用する参加者として引きつける。」  以上のように訳しました。映画は受身なものであり、テレビは能動的なものであると言っているのでしょうか?どなたか分かる方よろしくお願いしますm--m!!

• 和訳で間違っている部分を直してください。

yah○○の和訳ソフトで英文を和訳したら以下のような文がでてきました。なかなか意味が通じるように和訳できなくて困ってます。 (1)In all of these cases , we are presented with a new set of circumstances and we must adjust ourselves to adapt to the new situation. これらのケースの全てに、我々は状況の新しい集合で紹介されます、そして、我々は新しい状況に適応するために身なりを整えなければなりません (2)Stress can be a great motivator that inspires us to learn , to grow and to accomplish things we’ll be proud of later. ストレスは、我々を学んで、成長して、我々が後で誇りに思うものを達成する気にさせる偉大な誘因となる人でありえます (3)It must be to lean how to skillfully manage stress and use it help us. それは、巧みにストレスを管理して、それを使う方法をたてかけることが我々を助けるということでなければなりません (4) We all need to find our personal optimum level of stress to add richness, character and joy to our lives without overwhelming ourselves. みんなは、ストレスの我々の個人の最適のレベルが我々自身を圧倒することなく豊かさ、品格と喜びを我々の命に加えるとわかる必要があります (5)Find ways to reduce or avoid your exposure to unhealthy levels of stress. ストレスの不健康なレベルへのあなたの露出を減らすか、避ける方法を見つけてください

• 翻訳してほしい文章があるのですが・・・。

丸投げで申し訳ないのですが、翻訳してもらえますか? よろしくお願いします。 These quick release microphone adaptors are worth their weight in gold, but I'm only charging $10.00 each for them! They are great for quick change stage situations, live recordings and studio applications. No one wants to wait for us to unscrew and relpace a mic from the stand. Push the red button and pull the microphone from the stand. These are designed to fit any stand mounted microphone. You must specify if you desire insurance. We are not responsible for any uninsured items. Payment is required within 4 days of auction's end. Payment via PAYPAL, check, or major credit cards from U.S. financial institutions only. Thanks for looking. Be sure to check out our Ebay store inventory.

• passの意味

Six months ago, my friend Lindy's husband committed suicide. I have been there for her and understand it takes time, but I'm reaching my limit. I make plans with her for dinners at our home and at restaurants and have planned various outings, because I know it's difficult to be in the house alone. However, she constantly manipulates, yells at me when she doesn't get her way, and uses the loss of her husband as a rationale for why I and others must do what she wants regardless of what's happening in our own lives, and expects us to tolerate this behavior. Because of the circumstances, I have given her several passes on the disgusting behavior she has displayed, ここでのpassesはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 現在進行形 未来形

現在進行形はbe動詞+ingですが、未来形でもbe動詞+doingがあってその見分け方がわかりません。 I am watching the movie.は「その映画を観ている」か「その映画を観に行くつもり」なのかどうやって判断するのでしょうか? We're having a house warming party and some of my relatives are coming. 私たちは引越し祝いパーティをする予定で、親戚の何人かもくる予定だ。 この文もどこで未来と判断するのでしょうか? 教えてくださいm(_ _ )m

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Our Commitment to Trust At Indiegogo, we dedicate ourselves to your safety and peace of mind throughout the crowdfunding experience. We work hard to maintain the best environment for making contributions and managing campaigns, giving you confidence when it comes to making safe, informed decisions. If you ever need us, reach out to our Customer Happiness team any day of the week. Just send us an email at indiegogo.com, and we'll respond within 24 hours. Our team of anti-fraud experts focuses on keeping our community safe. They're responsible for developing new features to create a more secure and trustworthy environment for you. Our anti-fraud systems constantly monitor the performance of our product, helping us identify and eliminate fraudulent activity and scams. We partner with global experts in online payments to ensure your Indiegogo payments are processed securely. If you experience any problems with your payments on Indiegogo, please see our article about common contribution errors for help. If you run a campaign on Indiegogo, we also have secure systems that manage how you receive money you've raised.

• 文章の意味とどういうときにこの文章がでるのか教えてください。

はじめまして! 何をやるのにも必ず下記のような文章がでてしまいます。 どういうときにこの文章が出るのですか? 何か設定をすれば読み取られないようにできるのですか? OSはMeです。 パソコン初心者で、何もわかりません。 教えてください! 「インターネットへ情報を送信するときに、その情報をほかの人から読み取られる可能性があります。続行しますか?」

• 映画についての文章

Hollywood has had a lot of fun with weddings. In the summer of two thousand five there was the movie "Wedding Crashers." Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn play two friends who trick their way into weddings. Why? Simple: to meet women. いちばん初めの文章は、日本語で言うとどういうのが良い感じでしょうか。 Hollywood has had a lot of fun with weddings. 「ハリウッドは、結婚式を大いに楽しんできた」 と考えましたが、もっと内容をわかりやすく伝えられないでしょうか。 また、 Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn play two friends who trick their way into weddings. の、trick their way into weddings がわかりません。 彼ら(Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn)の結婚式への道のりをたくらむ と考えてみましたが…。 それだと、その後の文章の to meet women の部分と合いません。 質問以外にも間違っているかもしれないので、 よろしくお願いします。