• 締切済み

ドメイン登録したらメールが来て

ドメイン登録いたら変なメールが来たので登録しないといけないのかなと思い、コードと名前・メールアドレス・電話番号までを入れてサイトに入ったんですが危ないサイトなのかなと思い質問させて貰います。 メール内容↓ Hi, I was doing some searches and I saw you just registered uradote.com. If you're interested in making money with your new domain, check this out: http://1million2006.com access code: ×××××× This is backed by an Inc500 listed company and globally it's growing very quickly. After you check out the "private screening" above (it's very brief), reply and I'll show you how to use uradote.com with this to make a serious residual income. I hope to talk to you soon, Steve Bishart ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ このサイトはどういうサイトなのでしょうか。 それから無造作にメールアドレスとか入力したのですが 大丈夫なのでしょうか。 宜しくお願いいたします。

みんなの回答

• baoyakey
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/3)
回答No.1

危ないサイトかどうかを判断するのは難しいと思いますが一般的に身に覚えの無いサイトや人からのメールは無視すると言うのが私の考え方です。 ---------------------------------------- Hi, こんにちは I was doing some searches and I saw you just registered uradote.com. あなたがuradote.comを登録したのを、私は何かを検索をしていて見ました。 If you're interested in making money with your new domain, check this out: あなたの新しいドメインでお金を稼ぎたいなら、これを調べてください: http://1million2006.com http://1million2006.com access code: アクセスコード: ×××××× ×××××× This is backed by an Inc500 listed company and globally it's growing very quickly. これはInc500上場会社によって支持されて世界的に急速に成長しています。 After you check out the "private screening" above (it's very brief), reply and I'll show you how to use uradote.com with this to make a serious residual income. あなたが上の「個人的な選別」を調べた(それは非常に簡単)後に返答してください。そうすれば、私は、残りの多大な収入を得るめにどのようにuradote.comを使用するかをあなたに示すつもりです。 I hope to talk to you soon, 私は、なるべく早く貴方と話をするのを望んでいます。 Steve Bishart -------------------------------- というような内容のようです。

関連するQ&A

• ドメイン登録でこんなメールが!和訳してくれませんか

ドメインを登録したらこんなメールが送られてきました。 どのような内容なのでしょうか? 和訳していただけると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。 Hi there , Domain Name: aaa.com(仮) (Account #×××) This email is being sent out to you because search registration for aaa.com is pending. Please register these domains to search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo ASAP to avoid late fees. Registering for search engines would help you show up in search results and increase your online presence. You can register your domain at: here(URL:www.searchregistry.org) We sincerely appreciate your business! If you require anything, we are at your service. Remember… If you do not register your domain with the search engines, it may not appear in the search engine listing when people are looking for you. Failure to complete your domain name search engine registration by the expiration date may make it difficult for your customers to locate you on the web. Complete your search engine registration today at: www.searchregistry.org Sincerely, Search Engine Registry 1787 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Suite 1025 Washington DC, 20006 You may unsubscribe here

• イーベイで買い物してこんなメールが来ました

イーベイで買い物してこんなメールが来ました ヤフーの翻訳などなんとなくはわかるのですが 説明お願いします 最後の方の15$のクレジットとか特に意味がわかりません I am so very sorry to tell you this, but we have run out of this fabric panel in this design. I have searched for more of this fabric and finally I must give up and inform you that I cannot find it. I am very, very sorry to disappoint you. Please forgive me. I will gladly refund your money for the fabric and do an agreed upon dispute resolution to end this transaction, if that is ok with you OR I would be glad to send 2 of another of my other Suzy Zoo fabric panels instead of the one you purchased. I have panels in Purple, Yellow, Pink & Blue, and I have one with Witzy Duck playing in a rain puddle. I would also be glad to give you a $15 credit towards anything in the store if you would like that instead of a refund. Again, I am very, very sorry. Please let me know what you would like me to do.

• 遠距離恋愛中のアメリカ人の彼からメールが来たのですが、これはフラレたと

遠距離恋愛中のアメリカ人の彼からメールが来たのですが、これはフラレたと言うことですよね。 別れようの一言さえないものの、これは大人としてどう解釈するべきでしょうか。。 私は別れたくないのですが、ショックすぎて返す言葉が見つかりません。 どなたかアドバイスをお願い致します。 I'm sorry I didn't write you for a few days. This is very difficult for me. You are very beautiful woman and I want to spend every day with you. But I think our long distance relationship is difficult. I'm not in Japan with you and you are not in San Francisco with me. I think relationship to work need right time and right place. We don't have both right time and right place. I've been very busy with work and I don't think I can slow down my work for a relationship. This long distance relationship is tougher. I will miss you very much. I will regret this but I can not see you any more. よろしくお願いします

• ドメイン名がうちの登録商標だから移転させろと海外から言われています。

先日、私が登録しているドメインに絡んで、「そのドメインはうちの登録商標だから移転させて下さい。」 という内容のメールが海外から送信されて来ました。 それに対して、「どうしても必要なら考えます。」と返信しました。 その返答が下記です。 First thank you for your prompt reply. My companies name is ****** and this is a registered trademark in the US. The name ****** is registered at the site www.//////.org the registration no# is ++++++++ you can verify this at the above website. Im sorry that you did not know this but my company has legal copywrite to this name. The solution to this problem is to transfer this name to my company. I will gladly refund the money for the transfer upon you transferring it to my company. I have already contacted the proper internet authorities and they are verifying our trademark status. If you transfer this name to me I will not bring any legal charges against you or your company. Please contact Registrars.com for the proper procedure for transferring this domain to my company. If you need any information please let me know. どうも、法律の話うんぬんになっているので、 ややこしい事は避けたいと思い、移転させたいと思うのですが、その方法もわからず、また、 いろいろ経費を使ったので、最低でもその分は返してもらいたいと思っています。 このような場合、どう対処するのがベストなのでしょうか? お金の事に関しても、相手がどういう誠意を持っているのか、 英語の苦手な私には把握出来ません。 どうか助けて頂ければと思います。

• 英文メール

海外旅行でであった人から以下のメールをもらいました。好印象な人だっただけに気になるのですが、これは脈ありなんでしょうか。遊びなんでしょうか。またどんな返事を返せばいいでしょうか。 It's very nice to meet you in ××× Hotel. You must come back home and do your work now. It\'s a pity that I didn\'t have much time to be with you and show you around the city. But it\'s really an unforgetable experience I have to talk with a nice Japanese girl. How \'s your trip to Shanghai? Wish you love the Oriental NEW YORK! I really miss our talk in Shanghai. Best regards.

• 至急!!英文をわかりやすい日本語にしてください。

I want to know why it's so hard when you are not Japanese to be accepted like a human before gaijin ? And I want to know what are you doing when you go out with your friends. If it's like in manga or its completely different. And what about relationship between boys and girls ? I think it's enough for this e-mail . see you later

• 「It's not unusual」の日本語訳は?

トム・ジョーンズが歌う「It's not unusual」の歌詞の日本語訳を教えてくれませんか? ちなみに英語ではこんなです↓ It's not unusual to be loved by anyone It's not unusual to have fun with anyone but when I see you hanging about with anyone It's not unusual to see me cry, oh I wanna' die It's not unusual to go out at any time but when I see you out and about it's such a crime if you should ever want to be loved by anyone, It's not unusual it happens every day no matter what you say you find it happens all the time love will never do what you want it to why can't this crazy love be mine It's not unusual, to be mad with anyone It's not unusual, to be sad with anyone but if I ever find that you've changed at anytime it's not unusual to find out that I'm in love with you whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh

• 翻訳してくれませんか?!

翻訳してくれませんか?! 外国人の友達からメールで言われた言葉なんですが、曖昧な理解しかできなく 困ってます>< 翻訳してくれますでしょうか? I'm sorry to tell you but I'm seeing someone. Its difficult to wait for you and someone is very interested in me now. She is very nice and sweet. Ive asked you to be more sweet with me but I understand you never met me before. I guess we can just be friends. Hope you understand that I need to kiss, hold and make love to woman and it's been too long. I understand you cant promise me anything so I'm being honest with you that I'm seeing someone else.

• 英文メールの内容を教えて下さい!

注文した商品が届かず、相手(海外のネットショップオーナー)に その旨をメールしました。 下記が相手とのやりとりになります。 新たに商品を再発送してくれると思い、待っていたのですが、 2ヵ月待っても届かず、困っています。 私は英文内容を勘違いしているのでしょうか? 何か私の返事が必要だったのでしょうか? 英語が得意な方、どうかお教え下さい! よろしくお願い致します。 ---------------------------------------- 相手:You have not received these yet? You should have received them within 3 weeks or so. I am so sorry and I am glad you brought this to my attention. I will reship them to you and contact the post office about this package that never arrived. 私:Thank you for your reply. I am glad to know that you could send the item again. If it's possible, I'd prefer to have it sent by USPS Priority Mail. Please let me know if there's any extra cost for the shipping. Thanks again. 相手:It will not cost anything extra for it to be reshipped with priority mail. I will take care of it Monday and get the new one on it's way to you. Thank you. 私: I appreciate your kind response. I look forward to receiving the items. Thank you and best regards. 相手:Any time, I am happy to have this chance to take care of this. ----------------------------------------

• 和訳お願いいたします

Hmmm you like this hotel? I think you know how to appreciate nice things. ・You know that it's only 1 more week before I get on the plane ... I really can't wait to be with you again. ・And it's going to be really nice to see you in your own country and in Tokyo! . ・And of course I choose only the best things for you.