• 締切済み

サプライチェーンの問題

Explain the difference between time series methods and casual modeling approaches in quantitative forecasting approaches?

• l900
  • お礼率0% (0/1)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• cincinnati
  • ベストアンサー率46% (606/1293)
回答No.1

As the term "time series method" indicates, it is often seen in the world of physics or sociology, etc. that a phenomenon will be presented with a specific numerical value after a certain period of time, so for example, a society in the next few years the researcher could see how the situation has changed. I think this method it's quite convenient and reliable to predict the situation. Also, I think the term "casual modeling approach" is an idea to make an approximate model or mathematical formula in advance for a phenomenon to be predicted, and input the passage of time or other relevant data as numerical values into the model. I think that the model made is calculated and used as the prediction for the future event.

関連するQ&A

• 英語のジョーク

英語のジョークらしいのですが、何がおかしいのかわからないのですが・・・直訳しても意味をなさないので、何か引っ掛けがあるのでしょうか?  What is the difference between your boss and time?

• センター試験問題の質問です

以下の文で質問です。 Can you tell the difference between rice grown in Japan and American rice. この文で、American rice 部分が rice of America では不正解なんですが、 どうしてrice of Americaでは不正解なのか教えて下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文読み取りの問題を添削してください。

少々長文です)英文読み取りの問題を添削して下さい。 【This narative approach to the study of personality】 is different from most of the approaches that we have encountered...(以下省略します) 【】内の方法について、4つの特徴を簡潔に説明せよ、という問題です。 3つ目と4つ目に自信がないので、どなたか添削していただけないでしょうか。 もし違っていたら、どうしてそうなるのか教えていただけるとうれしいです。 3つ目は「統計的な要素がなく、過去・現在・未来に渡る、その人の生涯を研究する。」 4つ目は、「量的研究を行わず、行動の意味を探求することが目的である」 と回答しました。 以下、3つ目と4つ目です。 3つ目)third, whereas most personality psychology is relatively static, aiming give a snapshot of people at a particular time, the narrative study of lives is intrinsically temporal. Lives unfold through time and must be understood as extended through past, present, and future. 4つ目)Finally, whereas most personality psychology employs quantitative research methods and seeks to clarify the causes of behavior,the narrative approach to personality is not normally quantitative and aims to enlighten us about the meanings of behavior. Rather than trying to formulate explanatory ;laws about the causes and effects of personality characteristics, that is, narrative psychologists try to interpret the complexities of individual lives in terms of human intentions, motivations, and beliefs. ここ最近、英文読み取りの問題をこちらで聞いているんですが、 毎度毎度、的外れな答えをしてしまっています。 どうすればポイントを読み取れるのか、まったくわからないです。 気づけるか気づけないかの問題なので、なんかコツがあるのかなあと思うんですが…。

• 代名詞について

Can you tell the difference between rice grown in Japan and (American rice)? これで()のとこをrice of Americaとできないみたいなんですが、なぜか分かる方いらっしゃいますか?

• 選択問題あっているかどうか教えてください。

下記の問題で適切なものを選びなさい。 Can you tell the difference between Japanese rice and((1)) (1)American rice(2)American one(3)rice of America (4)one of Americs (1)だと思うのですがあってますでしょうか?

• come around

届いた文面が This is Las Vegas in the day time. I don't think the slot machines know the difference between day and night, but they seem to get tight when I came around. Maybe next time.... でした。come aroundは、drop byと違うと思うのですが、どのくらい、そしてどう意味が違うのでしょうか?

• 統計学の問題かもしれません…

(1)The deta showed significant difference (P<0.001, F=22.185) and shoulder height (P<0.001, F=14.977);there were no significant differences between male and female animals of the same age in dung diameter (P=0.122, F=2.439). このPとFは、統計学上のことでしょうか? 統計学であれば、何と言う問題にあたるのでしょうか? (2)There are clear differences in the age-class structure derived from direct observations and the 1997 dung survey (X^2=79.96, d.f.=3, P<<0.001). (1)と同じくこの X と d.f. と P は何でしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 (カテゴリ違いだったら済みません)

• 英語ジョークの意味が分かりません

面倒でなければ全体を訳して頂ければ助かりますが、 特にオチになる、 And when the right one catches you with the wrong one, you are COMPLETELY FINISHED!" あたりの意味がよく解りません。よろしくお願いします。 Objet: A grammar. Lesson >> Everyone can use a little “grammar” update now and then so here’s yours for today... enjoy! >> Is it "complete", "finished" or "completely finished"? >> No English dictionary has been able to adequately explain the difference between these two words - "Complete" or "Finished". >> In a recent linguistic competition held in London and attended by, supposedly, the best in the world, Samdar Balgobin, a Guyanese man, was the clear winner with a standing ovation which lasted over 5 minutes. >> The final question was: 'How do you explain the difference between COMPLETE and FINISHED in a way that is easy to understand? Some people say there is no difference between COMPLETE and FINISHED.' >> Here is his astute answer: >> "When you marry the right woman, you are COMPLETE. When you marry the wrong woman, you are FINISHED. And when the right one catches you with the wrong one, you are COMPLETELY FINISHED!" >> He won a trip around the world and a case of 25 year old Scotch!

• 初めまして、こんにちは。

初めまして、こんにちは。 違いがわからないので質問させてください。 A: I don't have time. B: I have no time. また、AとBの違いは何ですか?と、質問したいときは下記の英語でよいでしょうか? What is the difference between A and B? お時間がありますときにでも、教えていただけましたら幸いです。 どうかよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英訳:○○を決定する要因は◇◇にありそうだ

『○○と△△の違いを決定する要因は、◇◇にありそうである。』という文章を英訳したいのですが、 The key factors that determine the difference between ○○ and △△ are likely in the ◇◇. という文章で正しいでしょうか? より適切な表現をご存じの方がいらっしゃいましたら、ご教示お願いします。