• 締切済み
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:Get The Manual TL1)

Get the manual of Fujitsu Lifebook TL-One and upgrade devices

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Looking for the user manual of Fujitsu Lifebook TL-One to upgrade devices such as internal memory and hard disk.
  • Having trouble finding shops that can replace devices in the country where the device was bought.
  • Seeking help to avoid damaging the device while upgrading.

みんなの回答

• TZ91
  • ベストアンサー率51% (1050/2044)
回答No.1

Hello. I searched for Fujitsu Lifebook TL1 (FMVNTL4UA), but I couldn't find the spec. Is it possible to add memory or replace SSD with your own hands? If you can remove the memory, there is a possibility that the specifications are written on the memory module. Regarding SSD, I think that it can be used if it is mSATA specification. Is SSD different from 2.5 inch SATA? I'm sorry, I can't submit accurate information.

Joe1976-28
質問者

お礼

Hello. I tried to have a local notebook repair shop, I dismantled the device for you. It can remove memory channel 1, just need to dismantle the device completely. The 1st memory slot is located underneath the machine, it is necessary to remove the motherboard of this model first. The memory inserted is DDR3L bus 1600 because the original memory is DDR3 model, so the memory that this board can insert is DDR3-DDR3L in hard disk part. Try to open it. Put it in it is msata, but in our country the most sold is ssd SATA. I have not tried to change it. We think that if we want to change, we may not be able to fit because of the size of the slot machine problem Have to risk to see if the ssd sata is removed when it is full size or just half the disk. If half a sheet, it will fit. Thank you

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 18-5日本語訳

お願いします。 Many people benefit from Q&A sites such as OKWave, as they help solve their problems. This is quite understantable. In fact, this is probably the raison d'etre of such Q&A sites; to provide a space where community members can both seek and offer knowledge to help eachother. Putting it another way, people "take advantage" of Q&A sites for their own benefit, be it for their personal enlightenment, professional gains, or for their academic ends. In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with that. However, when "taking advantage" escalates to sheer "exploitation", I begin to wonder. Though a minority, there are those who through in a long passage/text of Japanese or English, hoping that someone will translate it for them. In Japanese, this act is known as "Marunage". It is astonishing that there are even people who do this Marunage repeatedly and continuously. I am in no position to criticize such people who routinely do Marunage, and in deed, there is always a generous, saintly person who responds to the requests. The truth is, however, that those throwing in Marunage questions are academic losers and those answering them, are the winners.

• You'll want to get that renewed. の that は 何 ?

A OK. I see that your passport expires next month. B So it does. A You'll want to get that renewed as soon as you get back to Japan. B I'll do that. Thanks for the reminder. You'll want to get that renewed. の that は 何 ?

• he can get for itですが・・・

Some writers think about the life of books as some savages think about the life of men―that there are books which never die. They all die sooner or later ; but that will not hinder an author from trying to give his book as long a life as he can get for it. The fact that it will have to die is no good reason for letting it die sooner than can be helped. 上記の英文で、he can get for itの意味が解りません。 このforは何ですか?itの対価を示すのでしょうか? itはbookのことですね?

• 英語日記22 日本の大学

日本の大学 今回は日本の大学について書いてみました。 最近誰も回答してくれないのですが。英語のためがんばります。 実際僕も大学生の年齢なので、よく大学のことはわかるつもりです。 ちなみに20です。 すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです。 I would like to talk about university in Japan. It is said that university in Japan is difficult to enter it, but it is easy to graduate from your university. How about foreign universities are. In the USA, on the contrary, it is easy to enter a university and difficult to graduate from it, so many student in the USA drop out from their university. I have friends who are university student in Japan. This is in my opinion, I think that my friends who are university student don’t trend to study hard. I am not criticizing them just because there are many temptations so many university students yield to temptation. I think if I were a university student in Japan, I would not study hard. This is because I tend to puzzle from surrounding environment. However, I like people who are university student !!!

• 『The Lovebirds』2

Eleanor Farjeonの『The Lovebirds』という短編からの質問です。 The cat turned away as though it was thinking of something else, and Susan put her hand down to the lovebird, and the lovebird hopped on to her finger. Now to have a lovebird sitting on your finger is as lovely a thing as anyone can wish for on a summer day; it was the loveliest thing that had happened to Susan Brown in all her life. But that wasn't all; for just as they got to the cage-door the lovebird stretched out its beak, and picked a rose-pink fortune from the packet, and gave it to Susan. She couldn't believe it was true, but it was. She put the lovebird in the cage, and went back to her corner with her fortune in her hand. ************************* it was the loveliest thing that had happened to Susan Brown in all her life. But that wasn't allについて、 it was the loveliest thing that~のthatは関係代名詞ですか? it=to have a lovebird sitting on your fingerですか? that wasn't allはit wasn't allにはできないのでしょうか? 教えていただけると助かります。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• trivia night

I engage in various activities that are designed to be an outlet such as exercise, sports, and trivia nights, trivia nightとは何でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳お願いします。

It is important to note that not all temporal shifts and developments do this, but what we are most interested in is how deconstruction can be used to analyse when such temporal shifts, and crises, take place. Ofcourse part of this is to recognizse that such shifts cannot simply be seen as a clear-cut change from one order to another, for often there is overlap and blurring. 英語できる方翻訳お願いします><

• 英訳の質問です。私はそこに着くために割り当てる必要

英訳の質問です。私はそこに着くために割り当てる必要がある時間を知りたい。 この訳は 1 i want to know the time that i need to budget to get there . 2 i want to know how much time that i need to budget to get there . 3 i want to know how many times that i need to budget to get there . 4 i want to know how long times that i need to budget to get there . 5 i want to know when i need to budget to get there . どれが正しいですか?それともどれも正しいですか?時間はtimeだから可算名詞と不可算名詞のどちらでも使えるし、the time that はwhenに置き換え可能だし、全部合ってると思いますが正しいでしょうか?

• Sony Vaio Problem

Hello. I just wanted to tell you that i'm having problems with my Sony Vaio(Model: SVL24148CJW) Television. My mother bought it from Japan and shipped it here to Philippines. Now, when I put the antenna, it can't detect signal so the TV doesn't work. Bad for me because I couldn't totally understand Japanese Alphabet.. So, is it possible for you to teach me how to translate this to make my desktop entirely in english? I mean, my OS is windows 8 and is already translated in english. But the devices, and the devices menus and submenus are still in japanese. And by the way, could you also tell me why the TV doesn't work here in Philippines. Thanks a lot.

• 翻訳願います!!

どなたか下記の英文の和訳をお願い致しますm(_ _)m (1)I want to let you know that the language barrie will be taken care of when we see each other. (2)It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. (3)But since we are physically separated by miles in emptiness, this expression must come in the from of letters such as this. (4)Dear, I know it is difficult for you, as it is for me, to be separated for so long. (5)Life seems to be full of trials of this type which test our inner strength, and more importantly, our devotion and love for one another.