Manual for D9000W Embroidery/Sewing Machine

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Looking for the manual for the D9000W embroidery/sewing machine? Find out how to operate this unit with a step-by-step guide.
  • Don't have the manual for the D9000W embroidery/sewing machine? Get it here and learn how to use this versatile unit.
  • Need help with the D9000W embroidery/sewing machine? Download the manual and master the functions of this Brother product.
回答を見る
  • 締切済み

Manual for D9000W

hi, anyone here who has manual for D9000W embriodery/ sewing machine? I have this unit but don't have a manual how to operate. I would deeply appreciate if you can give me a copy or a link to download the manual. Thank you. ※OKWAVEより補足:「ブラザー製品」についての質問です。

みんなの回答

• jj-grapa
  • ベストアンサー率33% (1138/3420)
回答No.1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEUX1KkXa9A I searched for the manual but couldn`t find it.

関連するQ&A

• 訳してください。。。

訳してください。。。 I really appreciate it and I don't know how to thank you. この英文内容に、ごめんなさい。という表現てありですか? お願いします!

• appreciate

I would very much appreciate receiving a copy of the book. 辞書に載っていた例文ですが、この文を I would very much appreciate having received a copy of the book. というのは文法的にあってますでしょうか?

• 英語の添削お願いします。

語学学校を卒業するにあたりスピーチをしなければいけません。 文章を考えたのですが添削してもらえますか? Thank you everyone,especially.....Thank you my friends. I've spend in here for three months.I could have a lot of friend and experience.I had a great time in here. I want to talk about a lot more if there is an opportunity to meet you again.So,I'm going to continue to study English for improving my English level. I'll miss you.Have a good school life.Thank you. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文メールのチェックお願いします

こんにちわ☆ 英文メール(お礼)のチェックをお願いいたします。 【背景】過日、大英博物館に過去に見た作品についての問い合わせをしました。しかし、こちらの記憶が非常に曖昧だったため、結局分からなかったのですが、担当者の方はその少ない情報を元に手を尽くしてくれ、自らの見解を含め、博物館の全作品を検索できるサイトも紹介してくださいました。残念ながらそれ以上に提供できる情報もないので、検索用サイトを使ってできるだけのことをしようと考えています。 文案↓ Mr.○○ Thank you for your mail. But I'm sorry to say that I'm not able to give you further information about the subject. I'm going to do my best by searching the pictures in the link that you have attached to your reply. Anyway, I deeply appreciate your efforts and kindness. Best regards.

• please tell me how to fix the typing condition

sのkey おすと ss qのkey おすと qq does anyone know how to fix this condition to normal condition? i have no idea........i can't write in japanese well that's why i m writing in english..plese tell me how to fix it.

• 【大至急】英文メールのご添削

入金督促してた取引先から(1)のメールがきました。 返信(2)をしたいのですが、もう少し上手く返したく、ビジネス上の英文メールとして文法的におかしな箇所や自然にした方が良い部分があり ましたら、訂正を宜しくお願い申し上げますm(_ _)m (1) Thank you very much for supporting us. I get an information from Account Payable team, and the invoice 201706 was paid on 20-Feb-2018 to the bank account number ending with 〇〇 I appreciate to keep waiting, and I deeply sorry about spending long time to pay. (2) Thank you very much for your confirmation. we have confirm your payment on invoice NO201706. Thank you for your patronage. 入金についてご確認頂きありがとうございます。 弊社側にて入金頂けたことを確認できています。 今後ともどうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• I'll have it to you.の意味

TOEIC の会話文で、 I'd appreciate it if you could have done it by tomorrow morning. に対し、 I'll have it to you before you leave the office tonight.(退社するまでに「お渡しします。」) と応答。 その場合の'have it to you'のhaveの意味は何ですか。「取る」は知っていますが、 「渡す(=hand,give)」の意味もあるのですか。

• 英語 通じますか?

Thank you for your interest in "Southern Iron Tance" that I love. I am very happy. I have not thought about transporting to overseas, so I am inquiring of a carrier now. Please give me some time. Thank you. 私が愛用する「南部鉄タンス」 に興味を持っていただき、ありがとうございます。とても嬉しいです。 海外への輸送は考えていなかったので、いま、輸送業者に、問い合わせています。少し、時間を下さい。よろしくお願い致します。

• Can I have changed for dollars? とは?

アメリカに行ったときの話です。 1ドル札をクオーター4枚に両替したいと思い、 外国人の友人にどう言えばいいんだとたずねたところ、 「Can I have changed for dollars?」 だといわれました。 ですが、スペルはあっているのか自信なしです。 Can I have 過去分詞 というのはどういう文章構造なのでしょうか?? ほかにこの手の表現の使い方ってあるのでしょうか。 これは決まり文句でしょうか?? それとも、 Can I have changed four dollars? とfourなのでしょうか?? ちなみに、 Can you give me change for a dollar? が 「一ドルを崩してもらえませんか」 と、英次郎にのっていました。 アドバイスお願いいたします。

• 「お世話になります」

英語圏の家庭に一ヶ月間、ホームステイという形で滞在するのですが、初めに言うべき「一ヶ月間お世話になります。」という言葉を英語で表現できません。 I appreciate your taking me in for a month. Thank you. ぐらいしか思い浮かびません。どなたか、どういえばいいか分かる方おりましたらお教え願います。 I'm going to get a lot of benefit from you. I appreciate it very much. などもあるのですが、どうもこれでいいたいことが通じるのか分かりません。 よろしくおねがいします。