英語の質問を和訳する意味とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の質問を和訳する意味について解説します。質問を和訳することで、内容を理解しやすくすることができます。
  • また、質問を和訳することで、英語力の向上や語彙の増加にも繋がります。
  • さらに、和訳することで他の人とのコミュニケーションもスムーズに行えるようになります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の質問の和訳の意味あってますかね?

・What is totalitarianism? 全体主義とは何ですか? ・When did George Orwell write 1984? ジョージオーウェルはいつ1984を書きましたか? ・Why is 1984 called 1984? なぜ1984は1984と呼ばれるのですか? ・Describe London in 1984. 1984年のロンドンについて説明してください。 ・Who is Big Brother? ビッグブラザーとは誰ですか? ・Who is the main character of 1984 and what does he do? 1984年の主人公は誰ですか、そして彼は何をしますか? ・How does Big Brother watch you? ビッグブラザーはどのようにあなたを監視していますか? ・Why does he start writing a diary? なぜ彼は日記を書き始めるのですか? ・Why do Winston and Julia go to O'Brien's house? なぜウィンストンとジュリアはオブライエンの家に行くのですか? ・What happens to Winston in the Ministry of Love? 愛の省でウィンストンはどうなりますか? ・What are Winston and Julia like after they are released from the Ministry of Love? 愛の大臣から解放された後のウィンストンとジュリアはどうですか? ・What is the main message of Orwell's 1984? オーウェルの1984年の主なメッセージは何ですか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

一つを除いて、みんないいと思います。 >>・Describe London in 1984. 1984年のロンドンについて説明してください。  これは「1984年のロンドンはどんなところだったか言葉で描いて見てください」とも。

riarashi
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 英語の和訳の確認お願いしたいです

この和訳あっていますか? In 1984, how does Winston see the reality of Big Brother?  1984年、ウィンストンはビッグブラザーの現実をどのように見ていますか?

• 英文和訳をお願いします

And so the customer, of course, is the housewife. What do they pay us for ? I do not know how many people in the world make soap, but there are a great many. And I can’t tell you the difference between one kind of soap or the other. And why does the buyer have a preference, and a strong one, by the way? What does it do for her? Why is she willing to buy from us when on the same shelves in the US or in Japan or in Germany there are soaps from five other soap manufacturers? She usually does not even look at them. She reaches out for that soap. Why? What does she see? What does she want? Try to work on this.

• 英語和訳お願いします

1.Does Dr.Feyman think that all scientists follow the same road in becoming scientists? 2.What does Dr.Feyman think is better than thinking of "what you want to be"?

• 和訳についてお願いします。

A part of history is the story of science, of what we have found out as to how things happen, why they happen and what things are. (質問1) how things happen, why they happen and what things are. 「物事がどのようにして起こるのか、何故起こるのか、それらは何なのか」→訳はこれでよいでしょうか?(更に良いものがあれば教えてください。特に、thingsは「物事」でいいのか、それとも「現象」など、変えてしまっていいのか。) (質問2) 質問1と同じ箇所ですが、「how things happen=物事の生じる過程」「why they happen=物事の生じる理由」「what things are=物事の種類?」最後の「物事の種類」でいいのかよく分かりません。 (質問3) what we have found out as to how things happen, why they happen and what things are.の具体例はどのようなものでしょうか? (質問4) A part of history is the story of science, of what we have found out as to how things happen, why they happen and what things are. この文章は、同格構文だと思いますが、どことどこが同格関係になっているのでしょうか?(自分が思うに、scienceと what we have found outですが、なぜwhat we have found outの前にofがあるのですか?)

• 英語の質問です。これはどういう意味ですか?

they both became suddenly interested in me when they found out I never did things before..and he is a black guy which all of the black guys would like to date me and also other things I won't go into detail..so, does that explain why?

• 質問文を和訳していただきたいです。

1. How do you perceive United States culture? How would you define our culture and why? 2. What do you think of behaviors, traditions and beliefs in the US? (Industry, religion, values, etc.) 3. What are some of the good things about US culture? (What do we do that is good?) 4. What are some of the bad things about US culture? (What are some of the harmful things we do? お願いします!

• 和訳お願いします。(英語)

(1)what kind of people do you like to meet? why? (2)who is the most interesting person you have ever met? tell me about it.

• 次の英語に答えてほしいのですが

a) Why does glass breaker break if you drop it? b) Why is butter easy to cut? c) Why can a diamond cut glass? d) Why do the branches of a tree bend in the wind? e) What are the different properties of green wood(on a tree) and dry wood? 一応 自分でも回答しました(eは除く) おかしいと思うので指摘をください。 a) because glass beaker is brittle material b) because butter is soft material c) because diamond is so hard material d) because branches of a tree is not rigid

• 英語→和訳をお願いします。

That is why one must also understand the problem in this question of the person who controls and that which is controlled. したがって、私たちはこの設問における「コントロールをするがゆえに、コントロールされている人」という問題を理解しなければならない。 といったところでしょうか。 困っているのは、and that which is controlled. の部分が、なんなのかです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

I cannot understand why the old man cannot do justice to those to whom he owed so much and the whole thing is so absolutely inconsistent with what he had already cabled. It was not until after the victory at the Battle of Rafa that Chauvel was made a Knight Commander of the Order of St Michael and St George, but this particular order is awarded for important non-military service in a foreign country. It was not just his military service at Romani which had not been recognised, but also the service of all those who fought in the Anzac Mounted Division at Romani, at El Arish, at Magdhaba and at Rafa.