• 締切済み

下記の英会話を日本語に訳してください。

Still a little bit crazy...balls still hanging out! (On the fork, Yo! sheesh, dirty mind! Though...in that last one, taken in Japan after a swim, yah... ) nuff said! 日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数3

みんなの回答

回答No.4

こういうのは、引用元を書きませんと、誤解だらけの回答しか付きませんよ、、、。 ここから読んだんですね、、 http://pigtagram.com/media/B5NHxaPlQUL 内容としては、10年ぶりに知り合いにあった、10年前の自分と比べて、 Still a little bit crazy いまだに頭がちょっとおかしい balls still hanging out! いまだにタマがぶら下がっている(「いまだに「はみチン」をしてる」の意味にもとれる。) On the fork, Yo! sheesh, dirty mind! フォークからぶら下がってるんって言ってるんだよ、コラ!今変なこと想像しただろ!(一枚目の写真でウズラの卵みたいのをフォークで刺してぶら下げている写真があるのでそのことをワザワザ下ネタッポク言っている) Though...in that last one, taken in Japan after a swim, yah... ま、でも、最後の写真、水泳後のやつではそうだけど(タマがはみ出てるが)、、 nuff said! って何言わせんとんじゃい!

miyukiberry
質問者

お礼

すみませんが、ここから読んだんですねとおっしゃって記載されたアドレスで大変迷惑しています。削除していただけませんか?システム的に自ら削除することが出来なくても、サポートに、もう質問ごと削除していただけるように頼んでいただけませんか?私もサポートに相談しております。

miyukiberry
質問者

補足

違います。そこから引用したのではないです。とても迷惑です。そのアドレス削除していただくことは出来ませんでしょうか。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.3

写真か何かに対する反応でしょうかね  でも。。。まだ少し変だ キンタマがまだ出てる!(日本でひと泳ぎした後の最後のやつさ、股の上、お前、ド助兵衛!)また何をか言わんやってところだ  https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=sheesh

• koncha108
  • ベストアンサー率49% (1312/2665)
回答No.2

> ballは下半身の事かなと思ったのですが違うようですか? あー、そう取れなくもないですね。そうするとhanging out はだらっとぶら下がってる。on the forkは又上で。だけど、この文だけだとどうにも意味のつながりが想像できません。

• koncha108
  • ベストアンサー率49% (1312/2665)
回答No.1

感嘆詞ばっかりでちゃんと訳しようが無いですが、雰囲気的にはこんな感じかな? 「まだちょっとばっかり熱い...玉はまだあっちこっち動き回ってる!(分かれ道の上だ、ヨッ! クソ、イジワル! でも...その最後のやつも、くらくらして日本にしてやられた、そうだよ... ) もうたくさんだ! 」 何やってるとこですか?スロットとかゲーム?

miyukiberry
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます(^-^) 特にゲームをやっている訳ではなく、書いた人は男性なので私はballは下半身の事かなと思ったのですが違うようですか?

miyukiberry
質問者

補足

ご回答ありがとうございます(^-^) 特にゲームをやっている訳ではなく、書いた人は男性なので私はballは下半身の事かなと思ったのですが違うようですか?

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳をしてください

題名の通りです。お願いします! In 2002, it was admitted at a conference that the temperature control system in Sputnik” had failed. Also, the spacecraft had been designed quickly and little care was given to protecting the life inside. In fact, it was said that the capsule was designed poorly to test haw long a living creature could put up with dangerous conditions. The little while dog was a victim of humankind’s selfish aims and behavior. Oleg Gazenkov, the scientist who chose and prepared Laika for the mission, had this to say: “The more time passes, the more I am sorry about it. We did not learn enough from the mission to justify murdering an animal.” The little victim not only has a plaque in her honor, but she has appeared on postage stamps in many countries in honor of her sacrifice. Chocolate and cigarette brands have been named for her. There is a memorial website for her as well. More than 50 years after her death, Laika is still one of the most famous dogs of all time.

• worse nor a crime

hard,dry and withered heartを持っていると言われる人についての会話です。 " Did he commit a crime?" I asked. "Begob, it was worse nor a crime," he said. "Sure, you wouldn't mind a little bit of crime in a man" worse nor a crimeは犯罪ではないがそれより質が悪いということでしょうか? you wouldn't mind a little bit of crime in a manは少々の犯罪は気にしないだろうという意味でしょうか? よろしくアドバイスお願いいたします。

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

A major problem for the Bulgarians was that their army and resources were stretched to the limits from Dobruja to Macedonia and Albania. In this difficult situation the Bulgarian high command turned to its German allies. The Germans themselves had little reinforcements to offer as the Brusilov Offensive had taken its toll and the Battle of the Somme was still raging. They turned to the Ottoman Empire and convinced Enver Pasha to send the 11,979 men of the 50th Division to Macedonia.

• 日本語訳してください

I love to help out when we have to get ready for school activities. My French Teacher told me that I passed the test. My Algebra test went well too. I also had a test in Housing Class. Even though they were tests. I still had fun today How was your day? この英文を訳してください! よろしくお願いします!!

• 日本語に訳して下さい

You're welcome, but I want my hair to be short for now www Ah well, now things are more clear (^^) But somehow I managed to forgot that hairstyle name w Since I do know tons of hairstyles Specially the mullet hairstyle and the king of the mullets: http://www.veryhappypig.com/blog/chris_waddle.jpg har har Thank you! Few girls have complained about my eyes too by the way :3 Yeah, there's nothing better than that LOL But in case we swim on the overflows here in Sao Paulo, we'll consider the roof of my house our "little personal beach" LMAO Also, that might become a little trouble, since I can't swim too. orz A kinda of a great and an unique experience :3 I like that! Nothing better than that, relaxing like that after a hard day. Oh yes! LMAO Not to mention that while here is noon, in Japan is midnight lol You look really good and really beautiful in those clothes~ (^o^) Also, one of the things I wanna see in Japan is cherry blossoms (^ω^) These last summer days are really hot and rainy. I can't wait for the autumn. There are days that I'm almost roasting

• 日本語訳お願いします!

本当に困っています!以下の文章は長いので、読んでもチンプンカンプンです。助けてください。。。国際法の国際組織についてです。 And that leaves still unmentioned a more abstract form of interest: not only has the outvoted minority a right to be protested against the majority, and not only may third parties warrant some form of protection, but it is also often thought that the interests of the world community at large ought to be taken into account: and the interests of the world community then entail the proposition that, generally speaking, international organizations perform worthwhile functions and should, in principle, be free to pursue their activities with as little interference as possible, as well as (sometimes opposing, sometimes coinciding with the previous point) a general interest in seeing that the rule of law is upheld, which then translates into an interest in organizations acting strictly in conformity with their constituent documents.

• 日本語に訳してください!!

英語が苦手で本当にわかりません。よろしくお願いします。翻訳機は日本語の文章が理解できないんです。 MARDIRID, Spain-Leopoldo Fernandez was earning. $150,000 a year as an executive in Spain with Johnson & Johnson when he decided to open a pizzeria on the side. "Keep in mind, I knew nothing about pizza. My job was about selling heart valves, heart monitors, surgical instruments." said the 47-year-old Cuban-American, a former marketing director for the U.S. medical supply company. six years later, Fernandez is the president of TelePizza, a multinational with projected sales of $120 million this year. By year's end, the Madrid-based pizza businessman's name will adorn more then 200 outlets in 10 countries. The company, one of the first to answer a need for convenience goods in modernizing Spain, may even be the world's fastest growing pizza chain, according to a recent issue of the trade magazine Pizza Today and research by TelePizza. "I thought I'd just open five little stores and keep my job at Johnson & Johnson," recalles Fernandez in an interview as he puffed a $5 Cuban cigar. Two small Cuban flags are placed on his desk top.

• 日本語に訳してほしいです。

Beacon was a public relations disaster. Worse still, for three weeks, Zuckerberg did nothing in response. Then, at the beginning of December, he finally said sorry on The facebook Blog. "We've made a lot of mistakes building this feature," he wrote. "But we've made even more with how we've handled them. We simply did a bad job with this release, and I apologize for it." (Beaconはかつてのフェイスブックのサービスのことです) 訳をお願いしたいです。

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

well there is a girl i like... a lot...maybe even love and we were in a relationship but other people we telling me i was to clingy and she would break up with me so i seperated us some and she said she thought us dating each other made me uncomfortable so we broke up...now we are talking and she said all the reasons she like me before she still sees in me and i dont know if i should give up on the idea of us dating again??

• 至急日本語訳お願いします!少し長い文ですみません。翻訳ツール無しでお願

至急日本語訳お願いします!少し長い文ですみません。翻訳ツール無しでお願いします。 THE LEGEND OF SLEEPY HOLLOWの一部です。 In addition to his other vocations, he was the singing-master of the neighborhood, and picked up many bright shillings by instructing the young folks in psalmody. It was a matter of no little vanity to him on Sundays, to take his station in front of the church gallery, with a band of chosen singers; where, in his own mind, he completely carried away the palm from the parson. Certain it is, his voice resounded far above all the rest of the congregation; and there are peculiar quavers still to be heard in that church, and which may even be heard half a mile off, quite to the opposite side of the millpond, on a still Sunday morning, which are said to be legitimately descended from the nose of Ichabod Crane. Thus, by divers little makeshifts, in that ingenious way which is commonly denominated "by hook and by crook," the worthy pedagogue got on tolerably enough, and was thought, by all who understood nothing of the labor of headwork, to have a wonderfully easy life of it. よろしくお願いします。