Classical Music Expressed Through Intentional Timing Variation

このQ&Aのポイント
  • She expressed classical music by purposely writing each section with a delay of timing, not use the same rhythm.
  • The forth section completely repeated the first section, and this method is quietly traditional and classical as work that wrote in the 19th century.
  • The use of intentional timing variation in writing each section adds a classical touch to the music, reminiscent of traditional compositions from the 19th century.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

添削お願いします

She expressed classical music by purposely writing each section with a delay of timing, not use the same rhythm. 「彼女は各パートのリズムを合わせて書くのではなく、敢えてタイミングをずらして書くことで、古典的な音楽を表現した」 (合唱などでよくある、パートによって歌い出し・演奏が異なることです) The forth section completely repeated the first section, and this method is quietly traditional and classical as work that wrote in the 19th century. 「第4部は第1部が完全(型通り)に繰り返され、18世紀に書かれた作品としてはかなり伝統的かつ古典的な方法である。」 *リズムを合わせる、という表現がわからずuse the same rhythmとしました。 *敢えて、は「意図的に」という表現を用いて「purposely」を使用しました。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。よろしくお願いします。。

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12102)
回答No.1

以下のとおり、各文ごとに、語句と添削文をお答えします。 >She expressed classical music by purposely writing each section with a delay of timing, not use the same rhythm. >「彼女は各パートのリズムを合わせて書くのではなく、敢えてタイミングをずらして書くことで、古典的な音楽を表現した」 (語句) *敢えて/意図的に~するのでなく―することで:by purposely /intentionally ―ing, not by ~ing the same rhythmか、前後を反転させてby ―ing, rather than by ~ingと言ってもいいですね。いずれの場合もby ... ingの形を2か所ずつ使います。 *各パートで同じリズムを使うのではなく/各パートのリズムを一致させるのではなく:not by using the same rhythm / rather than by matching the rhythms of each part。 *タイミングをずらして書くことで:by writing each section with a delay of timing // by writing at different timings。 (添削文) She expressed classical music // by purposely / intentionally writing each section with a delay of timing, not by using the same rhythm. // by purposely / intentionally writing at different timings, rather than by matching the rhythms of each part.// 《彼女は、//各パートで同じリズムを使うのではなく//各パートのリズムを一致させるのではなく、敢えて/意図的にタイミングをずらして書くことで//、古典的な音楽を表現した。》 >The forth section completely repeated the first section, and this method is quietly traditional and classical as work that wrote in the 19th century. >「第4部は第1部が完全(型通り)に繰り返され、18世紀に書かれた作品としてはかなり伝統的かつ古典的な方法である。」 (語句) *第4部は完全に第1部を繰り返す:The forth section repeats completely the first section。受身を使わず、現在形で言いましょう。もし受身を使うなら、主語を反転させて、In the forth section is completely repeated the first section「第4部では完全に第1部が繰り返される」のようになります。 *18世紀に書かれた作品としては:as a work written in the 18th century。「~に書かれた作品」はa work written in~となります。(お書きの英文は19世紀になってます!) *この方法はかなり伝統的かつ古典的である:this method is fairly / quite traditional and classical。「かなり」はfairlyかquiteです。(お書きのquietlyは「静かに」の意です!) (添削文) The forth section repeats completely the first section, and this method is fairly / quite traditional and classical as a work written in the 18th century. 《第4部は完全に第1部の繰り返しで、18世紀に書かれた作品としてはかなり伝統的かつ古典的な方法である。》

wxw
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 >not toではなくrather thanとすることもできるのですね。 >18世紀と19世紀のミス、申し訳ございません。 また「かなり」はquiteを書いたつもりなのですが、「quietly」になっていました。 大変参考になりました。ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• andで並べた表現の略記について

一つの円形の穴のあるロッドと一つの楕円形の穴のあるロッドという表現を省略して記述 する場合について、検索してみたのですが、(検索すると余計に)はっきりしないもので すから、コメント頂けますと幸いでございます。 たとえば、下記の表現したいことがはっきりわかるようにあえて冗長に書いた[]内のよう な表現です。 When this approach is used to [the rod with a circular hole and the rod with an elliptical hole], their holes are replaced by [a square model of the same area and a rectangular model of the same area], respectively. 一点目の疑問ですが、この[]は当然冗長なので略記すべきですが、 When this approach is used to <the rods with circular and elliptical holes>, their holes are replaced by <square and rectangular models of the same area>, respectively. で同じ内容ととられるでしょうか? 心配しておりますのは、一つの穴というのがこの略 記では伝わらないのでは?ということです。二つ目の[]内も同様です。 たとえば一つ目の[]について、類似表現を検索してみると a circular and an elliptical holes あるいは a circular and elliptical holes という表現もあるようですが。 二点目は2つ目の[]内の表現で、これも同様に略記した場合、 <square and rectangular models of the same area> のような感じになりますが、ここでof the same areaですが、これは円形、楕円に対し て、それぞれ、それと同じ面積の正方形、長方形ということなので単数で問題ないでし ょうか? 以上二点、細かい話で申し訳ないのですが、検索かけるといろいろひっかかってきて、 どれがこの場合適切なのかちょっと混乱してきたものですから、よろしくお願い致します。 中には .... tunnels with circular and square cross-section などという表現もあったりしまして。。。これなどは円形でかつ正方形の断面ということ ですよね?この表現は正しいのでしょうか?一応欧米人著のようですが。

• entitledってタイトルと同じですか?でも変・・・

I saw the movie entitled "123" この文で、エンタイトルってどういう意味? と、聞きました。 Titled and entitled same meaning usually use entitled. この答えをもらいました。 entitledを調べると、タイトルとかという表現がないです。 資格とか、権利と載っています。 titledを調べると、貴族の夫人とか爵位になってます。 おまけにタイトルなら名詞なので、Titledとなんで過去形?になっているんですか? タイトルは123だった。?だとしたら、Title was 123になりますよね? Titel,Titeled,Entitledって同じ意味になるんですか?? お願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

出来るものだけでも構いません。 1.私たちは言語をあまりにも日常的に使っているので、呼吸や瞬きと同じように、それをほとんど無意識で自然な行動だと見なしてしまいがちだ。 We use languages too daily. So we often regard it as almost unconscious and natural activity the same as breathing and a blink. 2.音楽は過去を思い出させてくれる。以前好きだった歌を聞くと当時の出来事が生き生きとよみがえってくるから不思議だ。 Music reminds me of the past. When I hear the song I liked, it is wonder that I can remember the things obviously that happened those days. 3.(問題文)Many abandoned cats and dogs are killed every week in Tokyo because their owners have rejected them. How would you solve this problem? I would like to tell their owners that they have to have the responsibility of having pets. Once they have pets, they have the duty to keep their pets until their pets die. So cats and dogs, including their pets, will not be killed in vain. 分かりやすいように一文ごとに改行しています。 文法的なミスや不適切な表現などのご指摘よろしくお願いします。

• エジソンの伝記についての英文です。 日本語訳をお願

エジソンについての伝記の一部分です。日本語訳をお願いします。 Tom Edison is part of our everyday lives in dozens of ways ; the legacy of the typewriter is one of them. Although actual typewriters have now fallen out of use , the modern computer keyboard is nearly identical to a typewriter’s. Its letters are arranged in the same sequence , the shift from lowercase to capital letters is achieved the same way, and the act of typing a message on a computer uses the very same finger and hand movements that Sholes and Edison explored. よろしくお願いします。

• エッセーの添削をお願いいたします。

エッセーを書いてみたのですが、自分だとなかなか添削はできないので、どなたか文法、スペル、意味が通っていないなどの間違いがありましたら添削よろしくおねがいします。あともしエッセーのい構成で、ここはこうしたほうが良いんじゃない?みたいなのがありましたら遠慮なくおっしゃってください。  People usually watch TV, internet or magazine commercials without paying a lot of attention to what strategies are used. Logos has been used in advertisements across two centuries to make the content of the advertisement persuasive and to convince consumers that the product is reliable, honest and credible. 1960 DHC and 2006 Clearasil Skin Care Lotion advertisements both used the same marketing strategy- logos; however, the changing attitude about fantasy over the few decades is evident in those two commercials.  In the two advertisements, both used similar strategies. First, they used logic part of logos to make the advertisement persuasive and whip up audience’s interest or emotion by showing subconscious and concrete data. In the DHC advertisement, two women say, “This is a No.1 sales product in the world!” and introduce some voices of successful users. Also, in the Clearasil advertisement, slogans such as “This is 100% natural!” and “10million people are using this!” are heard. Second, they used attractive male or female models. In the DHC advertisement, two women who have nice skin appeared, and in the Clearasil advertisement, attractive man was acting.  Although both advertisements used same marketing strategy, they used different way to advertise their products. In the DHC advertisement, they narrowed down the target group to just women who want beautiful and clear skin. Also, they do not use fantasy in a comic book or video game mode. Just two real women appeared in the advertisement.  Different from the DHC advertisement, Clearasil advertisement narrowed down the target group to men. Also, the man who appeared in the advertisement not only represent concrete data but also explain scientific reasons why the product is extremely effective for the skin. Most different thing is using fantasy. In the Clearasil advertisement, one real man and one unreal woman like anime character appeared and advertised their product.  To conclude, from old to current advertisements, they used same strategy- logos, but the way of advertising has been changed. Why uses fantasy like anime or game character in advertisement? That is because using anime character in advertisements can make more close to people, and the character has the deep impression in people's mind. Also, it is easily make people associate the character with the products in advertisements. On the whole, it is a trick of advertisements and it seems to be called Image spokesman.

• 添削お願い致します(アメリカ通販の購入)

海外の通販で財布を買おうとしており、個人輸入を初めて自分でやってみるのですが何だか自信がありません。 どなたか添削をお願い致します。 出来ればクエスチョンマークを余り使わないカッコイイ表現だと嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。 <m(__)m> From: ***taro@***** Japan To: USA-sales@***** Subject:Inquiry as to your selling abroad Dear Mr.Somebody I am very interested in your handmade genuine leather wallet on your internet-shop. I would like to buy these two URL************** URL************** Each one peaces of these. I'd like to know if you have those stocks. All the design and color of the purses are same on the cite. D'ont you have any other shape and color? And if I could expect shipping abroad (not air cargo) 、how much is fee totally containing handling charge or so ? I live in japan,can use cards VISA ,MASTER,JCB. .I am very sorry I can't use international phone or fax , so please let us contact by e-mail each other to communicating in deal. Sorry my wrong English ,if there. Regards, ***Taro ****town 1-2-3 ****city Japan e-mail ***taro@****** phone[000-0000-00000]

• 添削お願い致します

いつもお世話になります。今回も添削をお願いします。 下記英訳部分で訳せない所を日本語で書いております。 併せて教えて頂けると幸いです 日本語訳→地域の国際化をめざして  総会の席上、不肖私が3代目の会長を仰せつかることになりました。 もとより浅学非才の身であり、到底その器でありませんが、創立10周年を迎えようとしている協会の更なる発展のため誠心誠意を尽くしたいと決意を新たにしたところであります。  まず先輩各位の長年のご苦労に深く敬意と感謝の意を表したいと 思います。  最近の国際化は急ピッチで進んでおり、質的にも量的にも変革が 求められる時代になりました。協会は新発足以来、”地球規模で考え、地域で活動する”という国際社会での基本姿勢を大切にしてきました。 従来からの交流は当然継続発展させていかなくてはなりませんが、同じ地球上に住む国と地域のあらゆる民族が国境を越えて交流し、ひとりひとりの市民が互いを理解し認め合うことの重要性が増してきています。                        以上 私が英訳したものです→ Aiming for going international of the region In a general meeting, I will be assigned 3rd chairperson with your permission. ←不肖の訳がわかりません。 I have little learning or ability from the first, and I think I am not qualified for it but for further development of the association which is going to greet the tenth anniversary foundation,I decided to make it for association sincerely again. First of all, I would like to express my respect and gratitude for long efforts of senior members. Recent internationalization is going ahead at fever pitch, and change is required both qualitative and quantitative. Association followed basic attitude in international society which is "thinking global scale and playing active part in local" since a new start. We have to growth cultural exchanges as in the past continuously, countries to live in on the same earth and every races should interchange across a border, it is important that each citizens understand and recognize each other more and more.              以上 ☆前半のへりくだる表現等は外国人には解せない部分であると 思いますが無理やり訳してしまいました゜д゜ 長文で申し訳ありませんがどうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 添削お願いします。

最近、国際契約関連の書籍を購入しましたが奥が深いですね~。 以下、添削お願いいたします。 1)THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES ARE IN LIEU OF ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND OF ANY OTHER OBLIGATION ON THE PART OF MANUFACTURER. 前述の保証は(無制限な)いかなる商品性の 黙示保証や特定目的のための適正、そして 「製造者」側のいかなる義務を含んだ言葉で表現されるようが、 暗黙のものであろうがすべての保証の代わりとなる?? 2)Or otherwise attributable to any act of omission of , Distributor, its agents, or employees. …なんだかよくわかりません↑。 3)This Agreement is not construed to be a waiver of that provision or of the party’s right to subsequently enforce each and every provision of this Agreement. 本「契約」におけるそれぞれの規定とすべての規定をその後に続いて実行する権利を当事者のどちらかが得ると解釈されることもない?? ↑日本がおかしくて自分で訳を書いていて何が言いたいのか よくわかりません…。 4)Seller submits to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the Country of Los Angeles in the State of California in the event of any proceedings in connection with this transaction. 「売り手」はカリフォルニア州ロサンゼルスの法的権限の管轄区域と、州立裁判所と連邦裁判所に対して、この商取引に関連したいかなる訴訟が起こった場合~を提出することにしている。 ↑何かを提出する?必要があるようですが、何を提出するのでしょうか?? 5)affliatesとは販売代理店契約上は「関連会社」と訳すのが適切でしょうか。 6)Distributor further agrees not to disclose to Manufacturer any information received by Manufacturer may be used by Manufacturer as it deems appropriate without payment of any special consideration for its use. 更に「販売代理店」は「製造者」に対して「販売代理店」が 専売特許であると判断した情報については「製造者」に 公開しないことに同意することとし、「製造者」から 受け取った情報がそれを使用するのに何の支払いも 特別な配慮もないことが適当であると判断された場合、 「製造者」によって使用されることがある?? 以上です。 またたくさんありますがこれで問題が解決すると思います。 ご回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• 留学志望の添削をお願いします!!

現在大学生です。カナダへの留学を希望しており、留学志望書を書いているのですが・・・ I have three objects for this studying abroad program. First, it is to get ability which can handle correct business English and can use daily conversation. I want to work all over the world in the future, and globalization apread at a high speed. After a few years, we will not work enough without English. In addition to, communication is very important not only daily life but also work. So, I think that I have to get on these abilities. Second, it is to learn Canadian culture and Christianity. The religion affects the country culture and daily life in many foreign countries. It is a part of difference points from Japan. I feel difference about the religion from my experience through studying abroad and want to apply at work or life in the future. Finally, it is to make a lot of friends. I have only Japanese friends. Most people have the same sense of values as Japanese, so I hardly find a brand new attitude over the nation. If I make a lot of friends without nationality, Iwoll be able to get 800 TOEIC score. This goal is very difficult for me. But it is not impossible and I have a confidence that I achieve this goal, becaouse I can effort than average person and my character is never-give-up attitude. When I enrolled at a university, my TOEIC score is 365. However I wanted to take part in this studying abroad program. I could not get qualification be second grade, but I can participate in this studying abroad in fact. I have never gone to study abroad like other people, so I will be able to grow up than other participations. At any rate, I am the most enthusiasm student for this studying abroad program. This is my participation reason for this program.

• 英文メールを翻訳して頂けませんか。

英文メールを翻訳して頂けませんか。 shida and kawashima really want to grow taller, right? I was wondering, have you visited umika's official site at lepros? can you see the photos section? everytime I access that part a black screen appears, I wonder if the site has tecnichal problems....or maybe the internet connection I use has problems (>_<) ”leprosn”は辞書でハンセン病ですが、文意に関係ないので、この辺がよく分かりません。送信者の誤字でしょうか?