• 締切済み

この英語を間違えてるところ直して欲しいです。

この英語を間違えてるところ直して欲しいです。 My memories of childhood is about my grandmother and grandfather. They live in Himeji,it's takes an hour from my house. They grow Yuzu and figs. I helped the hartest,and we ate it together. Now, my grandmother makes jam with them,and send it to me.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• koncha108
  • ベストアンサー率49% (1312/2665)
回答No.1

良くかけています。このままでもほぼ大丈夫。 以下、コメント修正しますが、習っていない事もあるかもしれないし、細かいのでたくさんあるけど参考と思ってください。 ・My memories of childhood is about my grandmother and grandfather. まずmemoriesと複数形なのでisじゃなくてare。 「幼少期の思い出はおばあちゃん、おじいちゃんについてです。」と読めますが、幼少期の思い出はそれだけじゃ無いと思うので、 the most precious memory of my childhood とか、One of my impressive memoies childhood とかにするべきでしょう。この場合は単数なのでisになります。 They live in Himeji,it's takes an hour from my house. 今もお元気にされているのですね。前が過去形で、この文が現在形だと、時間的なつながりがわかりづらくなるので、もしもう習っていれば、 They have been living in Himeji. と昔から今まで住んでいると言う様にすれば良いです。まだ習っていなければ、 They are living in Himeji. と進行形にすると、ずっと住んでいると言うイメージが出てきます。 この文はカンマじゃなくて、ピリオドで2つに分けたほうが良いです。で、it's takes -> It takes an hour from my house ですが、どんな交通手段で1時間なのかを書かないと距離がわかりません。 It takes an hour from my house by car とかby train、by walkなど。 They grow Yuzu and figs. Yuzuは英語ではわからないので、植物とわかる様にtreeを入れたらどうでしょう? They grow Yuzu and fig trees. I used to help their harvest and ate them together. the harvest (hartestはスペルミスですね)とtheをつけた時に、意味は通じるのですが、収穫についてその前に出てきていないので、「その収穫」とちょっと唐突です。their harvestは意味的にはおばあさん、おじいさんの収穫とも取れるし、柚子とイチジクの収穫とも取れますが、どちらと取られても構わないのでこうします。 幼い頃収穫を手伝っていて、今は手伝っていないのですね?これも習ったかどうかわかりませんが、 used to do (~したものだ)と過去にやっていた事を表す表現が合います。 Now, my grandmother makes jam with them,and send it to me. makes jam with them は make ~ of ~ (~で~を作る)を使いましょう。で、この場合them は柚子とイチジクと思うのですが、これらのジャムを別々に作るのであれば、 makes jams of them 一緒に混ぜるのであれば makes jam of them jamは不可算名詞通常複数形を取らないのですが、柚子のジャム、イチジクのジャムと言う具合に種類が複数ある時には複数にします。同じ様にジャムの種類の数によって、send it to me かsend them to meが変わります。 Now, ... だと、前の文からのつながりが悪くなるので、今どうなっているのか背景を少し入れると良いです。それと、Yuzuとfigが出てから少し間が合いているので、themとまとめるよりももう一回Yuzu, figと言った方が良いと思います。 Though I can't visit them often, my grandmother makes jams of Yuzu and fig and send them to me.

関連するQ&A

• 英語 現在完了

答えがわからず困っております。 間違えていても構わないのでわかる方回答お願いいたします。 現在完了の問題です。 ◎日本語の意味を表すように、空所に1語を補いなさい。 1、私はこんなに面白い本は一度も読んだことがない。 I have ( ) read such an interesting book. 2、今までヨーロッパへ行ったことがありますか。 Have you ( ) ( ) to Europe? 3、その男の人には以前どこかで会ったことがある。 I have seen the man somewhere ( ). ◎各組の文がほぼ同じ内容を表すように、空所に1語を補いなさい。 1、My sister became ill five days ago and she is still ill. My sister ( ) ( ) ill for five days. 2、It began to rain this morning and it is still raining now. It ( ) ( ) raining since this morning. 3、His grandmother died three years ago. His grandmother ( ) ( ) dead for three years. ◎「ずっと・・・だ」という文を完成しなさい。 1、He is in the hospital. He( ) since Sunday. 2、They live in the house. They( ) for ten years. 3、They are watching TV. They ( ) for two hours. 4、It is raining. It ( ) all day. 回答お待ちしております!

• 日本語の部分を英語に直して、英文を完成しなさい。

学生です。 受け身の文に直してほしいです。 1 A birthday party (私のために開かれた) last Sunday. 2 My grandfather (生まれ育った) in Hokkaido. 3 Jennifer (喜んだ) my Christmas for her. 4 They (その試合に興奮した) and yelled loudly. 5 My sister (スーツケースを運んでもらった) to the airport.

• 定冠詞

Before my paternal grandmother died, she would buy me an original American Girl doll every year for Christmas. I had the dolls, the books, and most of the accessories. My fondest memories of my time with my grandmother were playing with those dolls. the dolls, the books, and most of the accessoriesはなぜ定冠詞が付いているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• setting

When my son told me they were getting engaged, I said that I would love it if they would accept the engagement ring that I received from my grandfather when I was 18. My grandfather gave me a diamond, which I put in a setting. ここでの settingはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 至急(>_<)英語にしてくださいm(__)m

第二次世界対戦後アメリカ兵士が持って帰国した日本の国旗を返却しようとしているみたいで、Thank you so much. There are a group of people my grandfather is with. They are all marines and they are trying to return these to the families.と来た文章にたいして (そうなんだ。それを聞いただけで私も嬉しいわ。本当にありがとう。 それは本当に素晴らしいことだと思うわ。 その団体も、それを自ら進んで参加してるあなたも素敵、素晴らしいわ。 家族もきっと(それが)戻ってきたら喜ぶと思うわ。 見つかるといいね。)←と言いたいです。 英語にしてくださいm(__)m

• 英作の添削のお願い

英作の添削をお願いします。 「お父さんはイチゴジャムをパンにのせて食べてジャムをほめたわよ。それからもう2切れ、全部で3枚も食べたのよ。」 自分作の英文 Putting the strawberry jam on a slice of bread and eating it,your father praised it. Then he ate another two slices so the total he ate was three. 何か不自然な箇所があればよろしくお願いします。

• 英語 長文の和訳を教えてください。

old negative stereotypes of the japanese that had been around since world war II were brought back and applied to the new economic context. they were sneaky. they said "yes" at a business meeting, but later said they were just thinking about it. they could not be trusted. they were ungrateful. they were hurting the american economy after the war and taking american jobs after americans had helped them to restart their economy after the war and protected it while it was growing. some americans actually believed that the japanese could only have success-fully competed with america by cheating. 国際/外国語

• 英語日記添削

お願いします。英語で毎日、日記を付けています。以下見られても問題ないので、添削頂けると助かります It rained on and off today. I was very worried whether fireworks show would perform or not as schedule. Sometimes it came down in buckets. Consequently, the rain had let up before the fireworks display. Family T and Family S came to my house to see that. Last year, I placed a table in balcony and ate a supper while stood up. But, this year, I spread a mat and ate it while sat down. My relatives, friends, and I enjoyed the atmosphere. Many fireworks filled the sky. It was great. But, it started raining again during the fireworks. Since it was cats and dogs, I thought it might be call off, but it did not. I appreciated this fireworks show’s organizer.

• 英文和訳です

英文和訳です No one should spend too much time on memories. Some people start doing that when they are twenty and never get over living in the past. And it is my feeling that too many memories are sad. They are of friends or events that are gone. The other day someoe asked me what year my father died and I could't remember. The date never seemed like one to memorize, and I don't think of him any less often for having put it out of my mind. 全体的に分かりにくいのですが、特に最後の一文がよくわかりません。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語訳の質問です・

They have not been helped by philosophers ,who have failed to agree on what constitutes justice and to define it in manner acceptable to all. 彼らは、哲学者に助けられず、正義とみなす全てを受け入れられる態度を定義することに同意できなかった。 ※訳し方を教えてください。 お願いします。